Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made a podcast about books. It's just gonna be uninteresting and bland, Carrie, especially if you're just gonna read the blurbs off the back of books you haven't read again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s almost crying because she wants to go back to Disneyworld, as an almost-thirty-year-old. You’ve got to have some serious arrested development to have such a strong feelings about Disneyworld. Honestly.
View attachment 773973
As soon as they announce the borders are opening she starts begging for a free trip. How predictable. Should I take one for the team and reply with the link to the virgin holidays website telling her to pay for her own trip then? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Two stories next to each other, one about Disney and the other about this random podcast that she just happens to have and wants to "post".

Hmm, what do we know about Disney and podcasts that is currently happening...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She enjoyed listening to her own voice on her own podcast. 🙄 After the weekend drama it’s like she’s back with a vengeance doing all the things that make her super irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Really showing her class and privilege with her moping over Disneyland. Wish I had that as a problem.

And a book podcast from Carrie is just going to be her telling us what books she has but hasn’t read yet.

Reactions: 10
I really don’t get the Disney obsession adults have 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same here, I mean I'm close to Carrie in age and go to Disney world almost every year as we have property over there and family but I don't make Disney my personality, yeah I like Disney but I'm not like Carrie I'm not a disney adult 😅😅😅 Disney adults are a different breed of people! Disney adults are just basically Karen's but with Minnie ears on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck me, If she loves Disney that much why doesn’t she just book a jaunt to Disneyland Paris? She has the money. I can’t stand how much she whines when there is parent with kids that genuinely cannot afford these luxuries and then their is Carrie and her dumb arse brother and sister in law getting this stuff for free!

Reactions: 15
I'm already psyching myself up to listen to this podcast, with the full intention of reporting back here. 😩 It seems like such a blatant attempt to either dampen Gi's flame, or ride her coattails.

Just been on TheatreBoard: they're saying how they can't imagine why some people are critical of Carrie. They must be unfamiliar with her social media content and blasé acting...

Reactions: 7
I'm already psyching myself up to listen to this podcast, with the full intention of reporting back here. 😩 It seems like such a blatant attempt to either dampen Gi's flame, or ride her coattails.
You’re doing God’s work, thank you for taking one for the team 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i love that she’s posted a set of “me me me” things after talking about someone else (remembering mondays kickstarter).

Reactions: 4
the 4 recordings of her podcast are the only one she will do, whatever happened to her and Celinde (?) one?

She whines and whines about Disney World and how much she misses, but if she loves Disney so much why she barely goes to Disneyland Paris? When she was in Dubai she could have checked planes for Shangai
or Hong Kong since her original trip to somehere was cancelled, there are so many Disney parks she could visit but she only wants the freebie WDW

Reactions: 8

Just been on TheatreBoard: they're saying how they can't imagine why some people are critical of Carrie. They must be unfamiliar with her social media content and blasé acting...
They’re v sensitive on TheatreBoard towards criticising performers. I think that they may have had a scare with litigation at some point.
You can’t really post anything without one of the Mods stepping in!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember when she went on that gifted Disneyland Paris trip despite not liking it and showed her gifted Disney bag from Hype but then scoffed at it and said before this trip she’d assumed she’d never use it and she doubted she’d ever use it again once she was home. Then why accept it? 🤔 or better yet why not donate it or give it away? Preferably to a child as it’s the actual intended audience 😂 I’m totally sick of ungrateful, wealthy influencers being given gifted tit!

Reactions: 11
They’re v sensitive on TheatreBoard towards criticising performers. I think that they may have had a scare with litigation at some point.
You can’t really post anything without one of the Mods stepping in!
Ah, that makes sense. They're all, "I can't believe the vitriol aimed at Carrie," and I wasn't aware having genuine criticisms of the way someone conducts themselves online was vitriol, but to each their own. The extent some posters are going to defend Ben Platt's casting in the DEH movie was also kind of wild, claiming nepotism had no part... But anyway, I mustn't go off on a tangent.

Reactions: 3
I never understand why influencers never like the Paris park, it’s a beautiful and intimate park. I’ve been twice, once in the hight of summer and once deep winter and both times it was photogenic, wait times less then the American parks and you often get more interaction time with the characters.

Then again why reach for the moon when there are stars in the sky.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
duck me, If she loves Disney that much why doesn’t she just book a jaunt to Disneyland Paris? She has the money.
You don't understand, she can't. She went there once and then saw two people fight while in queue for some ride. That changes you as a person.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I never understand why influencers never like the Paris park, it’s a beautiful and intimate park. I’ve been twice, once in the hight of summer and once deep winter and both times it was photogenic, wait times less then the American parks and you often get more interaction time with the characters.

Then again why reach for the moon when there are stars in the sky.
It feels very snobby when influencers look down at Disneyland Paris. Some of us can barely afford a Disney holiday and when we can, Paris is the cheaper and easiest option. Always made me feel like crap watching people be like ‘At Disney! Only at Paris though’. Like, okay, us working class people will just go duck ourselves then. 😂

Reactions: 14
Just been blocked by Carrie bring up the fact it looks as if she's wangling for a free trip. She didn't like it one bit. First blocked by Anna Saccone, now Carrie, shall I go for a hat trick?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You don't understand, she can't. She went there once and then saw two people fight while in queue for some ride. That changes you as a person.
I saw two people fist fighting by the Les Mis theatre but I didn’t become a total bleeping drama queen 🤷‍♀️

Just been blocked by Carrie bring up the fact it looks as if she's wangling for a free trip. She didn't like it one bit. First blocked by Anna Saccone, now Carrie, shall I go for a hat trick?! 🤣
Who’s next?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.