Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just SO PREDICTABLE every time she does badly at WEL. It was the same excuses for Heathers in 2018 as well. Meanwhile Hamilton smashed it out of the park making their hard work look effortless. And I always love the Six ladies even if the sound mixing isn’t always on their side. Carrie is literally the only performer to pull this tit after every WEL performance.

I’m so glad it’s finally being pointed out how tit her and Cinderella are after all the critics blowing smoke up ALWs arse

Reactions: 10
Rant incoming.

Wow. How unprofessional. So she’s thrown a hissy fit and had the videos taken off social media, which is a massive slap in the face for her cast members who were in the song. And she also wouldn’t go to work that day. How childish and unprofessional. Most adults in normal jobs don’t behave like that. ‘I had a bad morning at work so I’m not doing the rest of the day’ - If I said that at my job, my boss would be very unimpressed. Most actors have a ‘the show must go on’ approach, whereas if she gets the slightest bit of criticism or makes a mistake, she has a tantrum and refuses to go to work. It’s not her not being able to hear the track or singing off key or getting the choreography slightly wrong that’s let her cast mates down, it’s her attitude and her approach. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond. She’s really coming across as a spoilt star who won’t work unless everything is going her way.

I think she went into Cinderella with the arrogance of thinking this would be a huge step-up in her career, originating the title role in a new ALW show. She’s very wrong. I think this will damage her career massively. She was in tabloid pictures with him when he was being a nasty little Tory in the papers, damaging her rep. The reviews for the show are very mixed and a lot of people are leaving bad reviews online. She’s the worst Cinderella among the covers and the alternate. She throws passive aggressive tantrums online. She has been promoting her clothing collaboration at a press night of a more successful show which left a bad taste in a lot of people’s mouth. Her brother and sister-in-law got some bad press which didn’t help her reputation. And she just behaves like a desperate, unprofessional, spoilt brat and so many people can see it. And now her WEL performance, blaming the event, and throwing a paddy and refusing to do her job for the rest of the day. She is damaging her own career. Being ALW’s new leading lady will ruin her, it won’t be the ‘big break’ she was hoping for. Everyone can see she’s a stunt cast and everybody can see how she responds to ‘annoying’ fans and onstage mistakes and it’s just embarrassing. If it weren’t for her worshipping fans who idolise her and think she can do no wrong, she would NOT have a theatre career anymore. She was good until Heathers. It all went downhill from Heathers and she has peaked. She will not be a future West End legend like she thinks. And it’s her fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Weight is neither here nor there 🙄
What do you mean ? It's hard to get a leading role as a plus size woman. I dont think she was talented enough for the role and got it cause of her following.

Most leads are extremely fit and active and its part of the job.

Reactions: 2
She’s deleted her story about writing a book about her experiences, I think even she realised that was a strange thing to say. Do we think she’s reading the forum today?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like all of this drama of deleting the video, not doing the show and overexplaining on Instagram has drawn even more attention to the video. Had it just been left alone everyone would probably have moved on!

Reactions: 28
I have been reading this thread and I have to comment. Carrie herself has such a large personality and distinctive style I can’t really take her seriously in any role as I know to much about her. The whole WEL performance was bad- it didn’t make any sense as a stand alone peace and looked very amateurish. Carries singing was ok she is a bit shouty but that’s normal. I don’t think she should get the flack it’s ALW show and whoever decided to perform that number should be held responsible.

Reactions: 5
Catching up on on the last few days... did Care Bear fall off the stage at WEL? Murder one of the ensemble in front of thousands of horrified on lookers? Stage dive onto the last remaining Hopefuls flattening them to smithereens?

Nope. She missed the start of the song and was slightly off key on a couple of lines.

It wasn't bad enough to patch your Saturday shows Karen :rolleyes: ...also how long till Lord Andy gets this video pulled? Place your bets!

Reactions: 16
She chats absolute nonsense. as a performer she should be able to perform that song anywhere the same as the leading cast of every other show not just that specific theatre. Didn’t ALW roll her out performing on tv shows when they were promoting it? She didn’t moan about those. She’s an entitled brat

I’ve seen the show and it was awful, two people near us didn’t return after the interval either

she also doesn’t like that people film WEL where as in the theatre it’s only the people there that see as no filming allowed so any mess ups would soon be forgotten

Reactions: 13
Catching up on on the last few days... did Care Bear fall off the stage at WEL? Murder one of the ensemble in front of thousands of horrified on lookers? Stage dive onto the last remaining Hopefuls flattening them to smithereens?

Nope. She missed the start of the song and was slightly off key on a couple of lines.

It wasn't bad enough to patch your Saturday shows Karen :rolleyes: ...also how long till Lord Andy gets this video pulled? Place your bets!
Really off topic but the guy with the facial hair on the right is fit 🤣🤣 Does anyone know if he covers Prince Sebastian?🤔🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like all of this drama of deleting the video, not doing the show and overexplaining on Instagram has drawn even more attention to the video. Had it just been left alone everyone would probably have moved on!
But....what would Carrie do without all the attention the drama brings SHE usually creates herself? What will she complain about? She NEEDS this.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s her Instagram stories and the aftermath that’s drawn attention to this! If she’d have not made such a big deal of it honestly this wouldn’t be talked about at all 🙄 I actually felt quite sorry for her when the first video came out but now I’m struggling to have sympathy. If she has friends in the industry and/or cast then I wonder what they make of all this.

Attachments

That is exactly what has happened, that's literally why I'm here! I left a comment on the WEL video, had a notification that someone had replied, but discovered that I couldn't read it because the video was down. In looking for a reason why the video was removed I have stumbled upon this thread. The best part? I'm a regular theatre fan with limited pre-existing knowledge on CHF (I wrote a comment that I thought she performed well considering but that the show itself doesn't seem all that great ) but the missing video has made me aware of this larger situation and coloured my forming opinion of her.

Reactions: 19
r maybe someone important at the show watched the Ruthie Henshall interview and said WTF was that, you're supposed to talk about the show now your books and extended family? Still a bit weird that that's pretty much all that Ruthie asked about, given she is a musical theatre veteran that CHF can only dream of being, Ruthie surely knows the importance of talking about the show, but obviously whoever did her interview notes just had nothing to go on other than Gio? Very odd.
I assumed this was because it wasn't a very "directed" interview, and Ruthie knows Gi from I'm A Celeb.

Reactions: 3
Or maybe someone important at the show watched the Ruthie Henshall interview and said WTF was that, you're supposed to talk about the show now your books and extended family? Still a bit weird that that's pretty much all that Ruthie asked about, given she is a musical theatre veteran that CHF can only dream of being, Ruthie surely knows the importance of talking about the show, but obviously whoever did her interview notes just had nothing to go on other than Gio? Very odd.
i’m guessing the person who did the notes only connected carrie to her brother whose on tv right now and her sister in law who was on tv last year with ruthie

the performance looked awkward and i’m going to take a wild guess from the trailer that “bad cinderella” is set heavy song and whoever decided to choose it for WEL didn’t realise that without the larger props, set and lighting the choreography would look bloody awful

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I'm actually in awe at the 'damage control' the show and Carrie seem to be trying. Like no, your lead got caught in a lie, threw a tantrum, and everyone saw it happen because she posts her whole bloody life online. She truly needs to get a grip, as her bad attitude is leaking out all over the place. The &Juliet performance, in my opinion, was worse, but the cast weren't blaming everyone left, right, and centre for it.

Carrie has all the grace and decorum of a petulant toddler. I'd be kinda livid, as a cast member, if she then bailed because she kept digging herself a hole all the way to Australia. :rolleyes:

This is the gamble that the creative team take when they cast someone like Carrie in a lead role. Yes, she comes with the positives of a big social media presence but don’t be surprised when you get the ego and drama alongside that. What a fuss over nothing.

Reactions: 5
Cindermehla is like a car crash, I just can't look away.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand though, she said she couldn’t hear the track right? And they don’t have in-ear pieces so it just means she couldn’t hear the music playing? So… doesn’t that mean literally everyone performing also couldn’t hear the music very well, and yet they managed to not kick up a fuss. It’s very narcissistic. If she can’t look her absolute best in front of the cameras, she will have a meltdown. Classic narcissistic.

Really off topic but the guy with the facial hair on the right is fit 🤣🤣 Does anyone know if he covers Prince Sebastian?🤔🙈
that’s vinny coyle, he plays arthur

edit: here’s some photos of him from the official cinderella instagram to make your day

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm actually in awe at the 'damage control' the show and Carrie seem to be trying. Like no, your lead got caught in a lie, threw a tantrum, and everyone saw it happen because she posts her whole bloody life online. She truly needs to get a grip, as her bad attitude is leaking out all over the place. The &Juliet performance, in my opinion, was worse, but the cast weren't blaming everyone left, right, and centre for it.

Carrie has all the grace and decorum of a petulant toddler. I'd be kinda livid, as a cast member, if she then bailed because she kept digging herself a hole all the way to Australia. :rolleyes:
Ughhhh no! Us Aussies don’t want her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.