Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Primrose2

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who wouldn’t care that much if my partner came home at gone 4am and had a great night with his mates and didn’t bother me to come pick him up 😂 keep your hangover to yourself and I’ll see you on the other side with a brunch date babe! It shows real insecurities and trust issues to me!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Will seems like a nice bloke, but fuck me hes had so much to put up with her poor sod, cant even go to work, manny wont stop crying so we are upping the family bexause will is working away for 2 days. 🙄 And the time they went on holiday and she moaned alll the time about the food nit my being british😂😂😂😂 i dont think she actually has much of a life or any real friends
If my OH worked away for two days I'd probably help him pack his bags 2 months beforehand, buy in steak, scallops, fancy chocolate, wine, fuck it I'd hire a chef. But the bastard starting working from home permanently didn't he 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Princesspoppy666

The more I watch her stories the more I don’t understand her - she’s just moved house, she’s got stuff everywhere (understandably) but her priority is to go to b&m? I’d be going home and cleaning/sorting & unpacking THEN see what I needed. So bizarre!

Reactions: 19

Snarkypants

VIP Member
I used to follow Carly and ended up unfollowing her because of how she spoke to people (you know, the followers who are responsible for her getting free shit and paying her bills, those people). Just figured she was a little bitch. I'm assuming he went to a titty bar and got a booth on a night out with his mates, then she publicly humiliated him for it on social media, bragging she'd punished him financially, and he's gone sick at her for it. My guess is, he probably has cheated at some point in their early days, she's clung on for dear life and not respected herself when he didn't, and instead she made sure they had kids, mortgage, and were tied for good. That bra picture reeks of desperation and insecurity, and I felt sorry for her for about 4 seconds, then I remembered what a cunt she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Nastygal20

Her insta story of her and her cringey chav boyfriend thinking he’s Jay z or something in his car with the keys to their new house. ‘We did it baby’ who tf do they think they are the pair of chav twats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I see Carly is now jumping on the shut tattle down asking people to sign the petition 😴
She needs to pipe down, the boring idiot. Her husband is her biggest troll and the most interesting thing about her, is that he went to a strip club and she was so angry she took selfies with a bit of saggy tit out 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Eachpeach

VIP Member
I just came here to mock the grey rainbow 😂😂😂
Nothing sums her up better than a grey grey rainbow (Sorry if anyone has/likes this)
Mummy what are the colours of the rainbow?Well darling we have grey, light grey, dark gray, grey grey and Plush grey 😂😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MissPrint

VIP Member
Look at my very expensive free mattress I’ve been gifted to advertise in my new house.

You too could have a mattress just like mine but you will have to pay, you peasants.

The smugness of it. I wish these influencers would read the room and jog on now. It’s so inappropriate in the current climate and there’s no appeal left in it.

Reactions: 16

Princesspoppy666

Maybe I’m in the minority here, but I’d you’ve just moved house you’ll have loads of stuff to sort/unpack. Why take the whole family food shopping? Why not one adult go food shopping and the other stay at home sorting/amusing the kids? I’ve always found it weird when whole families go food shopping!

Mum123

VIP Member
Proper makes me laugh, and cringe myself silly when all these instahuns, who are just stay at home mums come out at this time of year with their little notebooks talking about 'smashing their goals' in the new year 😂😂😂 please hun, what are you talking about. You don't have a job, you literally do fuck all apart from go to B&M every day and buy shit. They're all the same. Deluded and pathetic. Maybe number 1 on your list of goals to smash should be to get an actual job!

• Heart

geegeex

Chatty Member
Wtf is she broadcasting this all over Instagram for? He’s clearly been up to no good Carly hun, stop embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: 15

geegeex

Chatty Member
What the fuck does will see in her? Standing like a toothless granny in her bra, put it away Carly no one wants to see your spaniel lugs

• Haha

Princesspoppy666

Thread number 2 suggestion
Carlyjadedrake: only a b&m haul can make her happy cos her husband to be is spreading the clappy!!

• Haha
  • Wow