Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to flogging that face sander again. Obviously needs some cash becuase the lumi wasn't that good when she first started selling it..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whhhhyyyyy has she bought Marley age 4-5 tops when he was 6 in September? I just don't understand her!

Just watching her YouTube as I’m a newish follower why do her kids have all of 3 items of clothing?

Reactions: 2
Just watching her YouTube as I’m a newish follower why do her kids have all of 3 items of clothing?
I think that’s just shown for Instagram & YouTube and there are piles of clothes elsewhere as the washing machine is always over-filled with clothes! Baffling! Unless the parents have loads of clothes and the kids just have the bare minimum in bland beige/grey

Reactions: 2
Whhhhyyyyy has she bought Marley age 4-5 tops when he was 6 in September? I just don't understand her!
She doesn’t have to buy him 6 just because that’s his age tho, I’m not a fan of Carly it’s definitely an intrigue watch, but I’ve never really brought mine the ‘right age’ as they’ve usually been too big/small depending where from 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Just watched her primark haul on YT and sorry but what’s with the dent in the middle of her eye brows? She almost looks like a dragon, has she always looked that way???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she still buying tat for the house even though she hasn’t unpacked properly? I think she has a problem. The money she wastes on stuff that sits in boxes until it’s no longer wanted is obscene.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She reminded me of that, is it supposed to be Mr Bean? Cartoon face filter? In those stories but without the filter. I know people can't help being fugly but my god she actually tries.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s boasting again about all her lavish plans whilst there is millions of people struggling to make ends meet I appreciate life still carries on but have some respect for those who can’t afford to even buy a new Wadrobe or even simple things like food etc etc her life is sounds luxurious but very depressing there isn’t anything about her at all .

Reactions: 4
Carly is so defensive about every thing , she needs counselling for sure . Will needs to put his foot down, those poor kids have ‘ controlled fun ‘ poor little mites .

Reactions: 5
Everything about their lives is controlled and it is very clear to anyone looking on that it is abnormal.

Manny will love nursery when he finally goes and initially gets over the sensory shock of all that colour in front of him. Even his baby play gym was neutral which doesn’t appeal to babies. It’s more for the parents.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.