Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so embarrassed for her… it’s one thing coming on and saying I’m having a bad time in my relationship so I’m going quiet for a while but she’s ‘punished’ him by humiliating him all over her stories and it looks like it’s backfired on her and she’s licking her wounds. I said on one of the previous pages their whole relationship stinks of her clinging on to him for dear life as a teenager and then punishing him with the ‘I was there for you when you had nothing’ every time he acts like a normal young bloke having a good time. I’d love to know how many times he tried to get rid of her when they where kids before he just caved in for an easy life to the perfect family life she portrays 🙄

What have I missed? Last I saw was will spewing in a toilet 😂
From what I can gather he had definitely been to a strip club. She is now depressed and taking an insta break but I reckon it’s because he’s gone at her for humiliating him rather than the actual strip club stuff. She clearly didn’t think before she acted and is full of regret. She also managed to do 2 hauls in the space of a day to ‘cheer herself up’ 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 6
I’m so embarrassed for her… it’s one thing coming on and saying I’m having a bad time in my relationship so I’m going quiet for a while but she’s ‘punished’ him by humiliating him all over her stories and it looks like it’s backfired on her and she’s licking her wounds. I said on one of the previous pages their whole relationship stinks of her clinging on to him for dear life as a teenager and then punishing him with the ‘I was there for you when you had nothing’ every time he acts like a normal young bloke having a good time. I’d love to know how many times he tried to get rid of her when they where kids before he just caved in for an easy life to the perfect family life she portrays 🙄
Yeah i totally agree, if you look at his Instagram under every photo of him shes made a point of commenting so people know hes taken. Probably why they arent married yet, bet shes begging to and hes like nah. I mean she needs to grow up.

Reactions: 2
They also aren’t following each other on Instagram anymore…..

They also aren’t following each other on Instagram anymore…..
Scrap that, they are. My mistake. Got too invested 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to follow Carly and ended up unfollowing her because of how she spoke to people (you know, the followers who are responsible for her getting free tit and paying her bills, those people). Just figured she was a little witch. I'm assuming he went to a titty bar and got a booth on a night out with his mates, then she publicly humiliated him for it on social media, bragging she'd punished him financially, and he's gone sick at her for it. My guess is, he probably has cheated at some point in their early days, she's clung on for dear life and not respected herself when he didn't, and instead she made sure they had kids, mortgage, and were tied for good. That bra picture reeks of desperation and insecurity, and I felt sorry for her for about 4 seconds, then I remembered what a bleep she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If you see Will’s amateur music videos, they are just the worst. They look like they’re part of a mockumentary. Very much grindar from People Just Do Nothing vibes.
proper cringe.
she’s just as bad- tragic really!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so boring though. Her idea of fun is to dress everyone up in matching, colourless clothes and drive round new housing developments looking for her dream home. Nothing will EVER make that girl happy she will always have something to whinge about and when people call her out on the fact she has a beautiful home, no money worries, 3 perfect kids etc she goes on a self entitled rant 🙄. If I had a fella like Will who had given me the best in life I’d be more than happy to let him break free for a while, he looked at some titties for Christ sake he hasn’t put his sausage anywhere it shouldn’t be

• Haha
I used to follow Carly and ended up unfollowing her because of how she spoke to people (you know, the followers who are responsible for her getting free tit and paying her bills, those people). Just figured she was a little witch. I'm assuming he went to a titty bar and got a booth on a night out with his mates, then she publicly humiliated him for it on social media, bragging she'd punished him financially, and he's gone sick at her for it. My guess is, he probably has cheated at some point in their early days, she's clung on for dear life and not respected herself when he didn't, and instead she made sure they had kids, mortgage, and were tied for good. That bra picture reeks of desperation and insecurity, and I felt sorry for her for about 4 seconds, then I remembered what a bleep she is.
She's besties with beggy Lamb she's deffo a first class bleep in some way. She is so rude to people it's unreal! For extra laughs look at their "music video" together 😭😭😭

• Heart
Will seems like a nice bloke, but duck me hes had so much to put up with her poor sod, cant even go to work, manny wont stop crying so we are upping the family bexause will is working away for 2 days. 🙄 And the time they went on holiday and she moaned alll the time about the food nit my being british😂😂😂😂 i dont think she actually has much of a life or any real friends

Reactions: 5
Will seems like a nice bloke, but duck me hes had so much to put up with her poor sod, cant even go to work, manny wont stop crying so we are upping the family bexause will is working away for 2 days. 🙄 And the time they went on holiday and she moaned alll the time about the food nit my being british😂😂😂😂 i dont think she actually has much of a life or any real friends
yes she moaned the sausages weren’t pork whilst holidaying in a Muslim country 🙄

• Haha
If my OH worked away for two days I'd probably help him pack his bags 2 months beforehand, buy in steak, scallops, fancy chocolate, wine, duck it I'd hire a chef. But the bastard starting working from home permanently didn't he 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
yes she moaned the sausages weren’t pork whilst holidaying in a Muslim country 🙄
I also remember her talking about how they spoke french there because lots of french people go on holiday there. NO you utter moron, it’s because it was an ex french colony.

🤦‍♀️ some people!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I also remember her talking about how they spoke french there because lots of french people go on holiday there. NO you utter moron, it’s because it was an ex french colony.

🤦‍♀️ some people!!
Thats bleeping embarrassing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest about surviving the storm together is a load of rubbish. Let's face it, will is bored. Why else would he go spending money to look at another ladies bits. I think there's a difference in noticing someone else is attractive and actually going to pay to see some one else's bits. Why is she so desperate to cling in to him. Carly have some respect for yourself. Also 'had a bad day' you haven't had a bad day, your relationship is stale and will is bored. At some point he will probably move on, let's face it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.