Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
The reason she can’t find anything that she likes for the kids is because shops have colour and not black, white and grey! Kids are supposed to like unicorns etc and have some sparkle!

Reactions: 11

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's a rude snobby arsehole with an attitude problem. Sneering about a charcoal sofa 🙄 they are so over each other. They shouldn't bother getting married and save a few pennies in divorce fees

Kmux

VIP Member
Not sure why she is bothered if it’s a boy or a girl seeing as she’s only going to dress it and decorate it’s nursery in black, white and grey 🤷🏼‍♀️

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's so comfortable with saying what she doesn't like, doesn't want. Moan moan moan moan. She needs to lighten the fuck up and get some colour in her life in every way

Molly Polly

Imagine spray painting your kids money box because you want it black ffs
She's slowly sucking the colour out of the house - bland and depressing. Can't even leave a robot money box as it is but has to spray it black....why? She would have a heart attack if she saw how colourful my house is. My kids all chose their own colour schemes for their bedrooms and that's what they got. Her house, clothes and voice are all getting on my nerves!

Kmux

VIP Member
I’d be seriously hacked off too if I was working full time whilst trying to move house and came home to find instead of unpacking and sorting shit out, my other half who does fuck all had spent the day on another B&M haul and then shoved a camera in my face to take the piss out of me on Instagram

Sticky One

VIP Member
Someone has asked her what colour theme she will be having at her wedding 👀👀👀 they obviously haven’t been following her very long 🙄

So she’s basically not having a wedding then?

And let’s face it Will definitely won’t be having a stag party will he 😂😂😂 I doubt she even has anyone to invite to a hen party and if she did it would be the most boring hen party ever

Bloody hell, Carly no one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to marry stripper loving Will 😩 imagine being that dull and miserable

• Haha

Kmux

VIP Member
I like that Will said working with me about his colleagues not working for me, his attitude and Carly’s are very different

Kmux

VIP Member
She’s got a nerve with her recent stories when it’s her who reacts like a spoiled brat when people have a difference of opinion. Like when she was thinking about changing her hair and someone said it looked nice as it was and she was all ‘piss off telling me not to change my hair, it’s my hair and I’ll do what I want’ or when she found tattle and realised not everyone worships her and called us niggas and cunts 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow

Kmux

VIP Member
😂😂😂 Wow she REALLY worked on him after #strippergate to ensure that ring was on her finger by the end of they year 😂 God I actually feel sorry for her she soooo predictable and sad 🙄

• Heart

Polka dot

Such a celeb... the public announcement "please give our family privacy " who does she think she is.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Someone has asked her what colour theme she will be having at her wedding 👀👀👀 they obviously haven’t been following her very long 🙄

So she’s basically not having a wedding then?

And let’s face it Will definitely won’t be having a stag party will he 😂😂😂 I doubt she even has anyone to invite to a hen party and if she did it would be the most boring hen party ever
In other words they can't afford an Instagram worthy wedding 🙄 there's no way she would not be showing off if she had the money

MissPrint

VIP Member
I think greed, selfishness and lack of awareness will be the undoing of influencers in the end because the pandemic and Brexit has caused extreme hardship that effects almost every household. They originally became popular as relatable beings who others could copy but now their lack of self awareness is a reminder of how difficult ordinary life is and their pretence of a fairytale is a load of shit.

Influencers and their greed are becoming very unpopular now if this site is anything to go by.

• Heart

Kmux

VIP Member
Have just had to unfollow. She said this morning she’s going darker with her hair and some people must have commented saying not to do it and she’s come on ‘don’t tell me what to do.... I do what I want!’. Seriously Carly if you can’t take a difference of opinion on the chin then you need to get off Instagram I’m sure people are just being nice saying your hair looks good the colour it is. Your Halloween shelf looks cheap and tacky by the way and any companies that want to collaborate with her will be getting told by me that she likes to lash out to her followers who don’t agree with her by calling them the C word and the N word!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Kmux

VIP Member
Guarantee in 2-3 months she will be moaning it’s not her dream house and she isn’t happy. This was all a rush after viewing places for ages but never being satisfied and finding fault with everything. I can already see from the snippets she has shown it isn’t what she wanted.

Reactions: 10