Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally had enough of her moaning and unfollowed. Not even for Tattle can I tolerate this miserable cow’s gums popping up on my story feed, especially now she is trying to recoup some money after spending it on landfill tit by flogging that face sander.

Reactions: 9
I am by no means small but she’s tiny yet still doesn’t look great in those leggings or is that Me being very mean? That Alice Thomas looks FIT but Carly just wow she almost looks like she has a pot belly yet she’s tiny.

Really makes me laugh when instagrammers become obsessed with other instagrammers, Carly on Alice and Rebecca lamb on Hattie B

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why are they painting over that nice purple colour in ava lilys room, even will was like white white and more white

Reactions: 3
I can’t express how sorry I feel for will 🥲 oh and her she is cleaning again

Her hair looks the same, she should have put the £200 towards her face/teeth.

Reactions: 8
How you gonna be that skinny and still have a gunt? 🤣🤣 that outfit was not. At. All. The one for her

Her hair looks the same, she should have put the £200 towards her face/teeth.
I was thinking similar but if she’s happy then fair play I guess …. I’d be unrecognisable if I had the disposable income to improve my flaws 🤣

I’m confused her latest story
Are her bf & kids changing their last names to hers?
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest she is quite a control freak, she probably didnt wanba change her name so had made the whole family change theres to hers

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched her stories or been on her account in a while, thought I’d have a look this morning, oh my god! What the duck has happened to her? She looks so haggard, what age is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched her stories or been on her account in a while, thought I’d have a look this morning, oh my god! What the duck has happened to her? She looks so haggard, what age is she?
63 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In dog years she's definitely dead

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't get over her posing into her mirror looking like she does thinking she's all that. And flogging the lumi when she's looks 65 too funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the duck does will see in her? Standing like a toothless granny in her bra, put it away Carly no one wants to see your spaniel lugs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her front teeth are quite short and the longest teeth, the canines, are really far back in her mouth so when she speaks her teeth don’t show because they don’t come lower than her lip and the canines are further down the teeth line. It gives the impression she doesn’t have any teeth in her mouth. But anyway I came on here to say I can’t believe anyone would buy that face thing based on her recommendation, she is very haggard and much older than her years. I would say she is a smoker also

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.