Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
She absolutely works for the NHS still but that doesn't change the fact that she oozes chav. Probably travels with her geez so she can watch him and he doesn't get any ideas.. Also it's so obvious she was a bully at school, you can just see it 🤣 so I'm glad someone confirmed it.
I’m glad the chav shows because that’s exactly what she is. And always was. Proper rough.

Also, she works at the hospital as a HCA (maternity unit) ....

Sticky One

VIP Member
I really like Carly but this begging for a pram is cringe. You guys are my google! No love you are just like your mate rebeggar lamb!
I’ve just come to say the same, fucking tagging babyzen 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Haven’t decided on what brand yet aka hoping they see this and gift us one, beg 😡

How amazing she can buy another oven rather than cleaning the already pristine one she already has. So relatable 🙄
I'm all for calling people out on specific things but you can't really fault someone for wanting to buy something new whether the other is okay or not, I rememver watching a story i think it was a bloody ad for tesco and the door seemed to be pretty much hanging on for dear life on the bottom oven

Sallydally

VIP Member
So has she actually bought a new house? She’s making out she’s going through the process?
surely she has to sell her house first?......

The poor man's done no wrong. He's out working for the money he has spent so what is the issue there? If it was an every weekend thing then she has rights to lick off but it doesn't seem that way