Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her primark haul .. she definitely reads here. Showing she’s brought colour and explaining why she’s brought 12-18

Reactions: 3
The new house looks like it’s squashed in a small plot, and not much room outside , driveway etc from a glimpse when she was looking out the window .

And looks like every room going to be the same washed out dingy looking cream with zero colour throughout

Reactions: 5
What 2 year old wants a load of shite plastic plants and cheap and nasty ornaments in his bedroom? Let him be a child and have something that he wants with a character duvet etc. They’re only little for a while 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Who does an under the water theme and uses a blue which is almost grey? Are you trying to recreate the water in Skegness? It should be a nice bright blue!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Look at my very expensive free mattress I’ve been gifted to advertise in my new house.

You too could have a mattress just like mine but you will have to pay, you peasants.

The smugness of it. I wish these influencers would read the room and jog on now. It’s so inappropriate in the current climate and there’s no appeal left in it.

Reactions: 16
Imagine spray painting your kids money box because you want it black ffs
She's slowly sucking the colour out of the house - bland and depressing. Can't even leave a robot money box as it is but has to spray it black....why? She would have a heart attack if she saw how colourful my house is. My kids all chose their own colour schemes for their bedrooms and that's what they got. Her house, clothes and voice are all getting on my nerves!

Reactions: 11
She's slowly sucking the colour out of the house - bland and depressing. Can't even leave a robot money box as it is but has to spray it black....why? She would have a heart attack if she saw how colourful my house is. My kids all chose their own colour schemes for their bedrooms and that's what they got. Her house, clothes and voice are all getting on my nerves!
And her face 🤡

Reactions: 3
Her crap advertisement this morning on this free mattress give it a few months and she be complaining about it

Reactions: 4
Here we go again swearing in front of her kids, she does it as if she’s acting clever trying to show off or something

Reactions: 2
Lol I feel like that too with 3 children tbh lol I’m always baffled by how little clothes her kids have

Reactions: 1
Imagine sitting at home actually fuming and winding yourself up at the fact your partner hasn't taken the bins out? It's not his one job either he works full time doesn't he? And often helps tidy up when he's back home from work.. no wonder he always looks so miserable when he's home, she's draining a miserable bore.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.