Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proper makes me laugh, and cringe myself silly when all these instahuns, who are just stay at home mums come out at this time of year with their little notebooks talking about 'smashing their goals' in the new year 😂😂😂 please hun, what are you talking about. You don't have a job, you literally do duck all apart from go to B&M every day and buy tit. They're all the same. Deluded and pathetic. Maybe number 1 on your list of goals to smash should be to get an actual job!
For someone who doesn’t have a job her house is constantly needing to be cleaned what does she do all bloody day? B&M and home bargains every day only takes about an hour 😂

Reactions: 6
She definitely does eff all during the day and then moans to will she’s had a hard one 🙄. It takes her aaages to complete tasks she’s always starting stuff and days later saying ‘I need to finish it’. I have three kids myself and I know it’s bloody hard but I work full time and I’m a single mum I’m in no way perfect, neither is my home but I manage to keep on top of it all just about and would love the luxury of a few days doing naff all but whinging about how tired I am and spending my husbands money. She had a decent job working as a carer in a maternity ward I don’t know why she decided to give it up… to keep an eye on her husband probably 👀

Reactions: 3
Oh filming for youtube thatll be very grey and dull all about the fake engagement i bet

Reactions: 2
Still laughing at them all customising their phone icons yesterday with neutral colours and Pinterest images. Talk about too much time on your hands. Basics really be doing the most to commit to this griege lifestyle. I bet Rebecca lamb is gutted she didn’t think of it first

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Since his hair transplant his hair just sits on the top of his head 😳😳😳😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He’s had a hair transplant? 😳

How’s the engagement going? I’m sure she said recently during a q&a that neither of them feel a need to get married. It’s amazing what a visit to a strip club can do. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

How’s the engagement going? I’m sure she said recently during a q&a that neither of them feel a need to get married. It’s amazing what a visit to a strip club can do. 🙄
Best start hinting at my OH that he needs to visit a strip club, if he puts a ring on it afterwards 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yes he mentioned it that he had a hair transplant and he now had a lot of confidence since - but it looks like a rug on the top of his head- it needs maybe cutting and styling

Reactions: 5
Oh god he makes me feel 🤢 why’s he keep saying hope you’re blessed? And why is his hair now a cheap b&m rug stuck to the top of his head like that?! 😂😂
He looks knackered....like he spent the night at a strip club

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh god he makes me feel 🤢 why’s he keep saying hope you’re blessed? And why is his hair now a cheap b&m rug stuck to the top of his head like that?! 😂😂
How the duck is his head the same length as his arm from elbow to shoulder

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know its time to get a job when you have time to write a list of jobs to do that includes 'make bed' with a tick when you've done it 🤣🤣🤣 seriously!!! Is this not stuff normal people do every single day without thinking. I'd be worried if I had to write the most natural, mundane things done in a book to tick off just to me it look like I was achieving 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Theres jam there and jam there, i dunno what hes had to eat.
Im no rocket scientist but id go with a jam bleeping sandwich. With a side of stripper for lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This woman is a complete nutter 🥴 how dare her bloke live there and put his stuff down... who the hell does he think he is eating the food that he's paid for? 😄 does she ever stop treating him like a kid and embarrassing him

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.