Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry still a new ish follower to her. Does she work?! Or did she used to work? If so what as? They come across like they have a bit of money. Am I wrong? Is it no more than anyone else? What’s his job?

Reactions: 1
Sorry still a new ish follower to her. Does she work?! Or did she used to work? If so what as? They come across like they have a bit of money. Am I wrong? Is it no more than anyone else? What’s his job?
He’s self employed I think, some sort of engineer? She doesn’t work, she worked in the nhs (an maternity assistant I think?) but gave it up to do FM perfumes now doesn’t even do that. I dunno how they get all their money!!

Reactions: 4
He’s self employed I think, some sort of engineer? She doesn’t work, she worked in the nhs (an maternity assistant I think?) but gave it up to do FM perfumes now doesn’t even do that. I dunno how they get all their money!!
According to his company website she is the marketing manager? Not how true that is as I’ve never seen her mentioning doing any work for it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She will be on the books as working for him so he can claim her tax free allowance.. some nice tax dodging going off

Reactions: 6
Just seen the house tour, really nice house. I wonder if she inherited money when her mum died hence the bigger house if she doesn’t work and he can’t earn that much?

Reactions: 8
When did her mum die? Yeah her house is nice, is spacious. If they owned before they possibly had enough. Why does he need an office though? Also her voice is painful

Reactions: 2
if they already owned a house I’m sure it wasn’t a huge difference to buy a slightly bigger one. I’ve took a long time to read back through this thread and wow .. also scrolled down her insta and it almost looks as if her account was a home account at first (obvs hinch inspired) the way she gets so defencive with followers who comment on things shows she’s insecure and perhaps knows it’s true. Will had clearly cheated on her a few times. She 100% shouldn’t of left her nhs job. She needs Nose job and Botox yesterday: they are pure chavs and the music videos remind me of channel U days did anyone used to watch that? Haha. Oh and I’ve decided he’s a drug dealer on the side following on from a few comments lol. Ps she must have some form of depression with her never happy issue. Happy Tuesday guys

Reactions: 3
The more I watch her stories the more I don’t understand her - she’s just moved house, she’s got stuff everywhere (understandably) but her priority is to go to b&m? I’d be going home and cleaning/sorting & unpacking THEN see what I needed. So bizarre!

Reactions: 19
I was confused by her prioritising the utility room over everything else.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I’ve just seen that, why didn’t she buy bits before and now put them out or yes pack away first! Her voice is painful 😣

Reactions: 1
No matter how much money she has to waste on useless crap it never make up for him being a cheat , a new house , car etc but internally she still be unsettled and miserable I appreciate she’s moved and wants to get it all nice and is obviously splashing the cash but there are people right now having to leave their homes and sleep out in the cold and not have a hot meal etc I think she needs to dial it down a bit .

Reactions: 7
I really don't understand her logic?! She is complaining about how much she pays for pet insurance and said she's worried what her monthly gas and electric will be but goes and buys fake LV sliders for £50?! I could never spend that much on fake designer items WhAts the point!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.