Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came here to mock the grey rainbow 😂😂😂
Nothing sums her up better than a grey grey rainbow (Sorry if anyone has/likes this)
It looks like an accident waiting to happen with all of those loose strings hanging

dull just like her

Reactions: 3
I just came here to mock the grey rainbow 😂😂😂
Nothing sums her up better than a grey grey rainbow (Sorry if anyone has/likes this)
Mummy what are the colours of the rainbow?Well darling we have grey, light grey, dark gray, grey grey and Plush grey 😂😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Makes me laugh that they are planning on moving yet ALWAYS changing one of the rooms..why bother if you’re going to move? Or why bother moving if you’re making your home exactly how you want it? She is literally never happy with any room in her house EVER!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

I just couldn’t be planning to move house then redecorate the one I’m in I would rather stay where I am or save my money for the new house 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Isn’t she planning to move anyway ? ... or is she not now she doing all this decorating then to just move ? Confused 🤷🏻‍♀️
im sure she said the other day they arent moving now and planning on staying here for a while do doing it up

Reactions: 1
im sure she said the other day they arent moving now and planning on staying here for a while do doing it up
yeah I thought she said that but then recently she said they were going to move so she didn’t want to spend loads of money redoing the flooring 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She's such a desperate wannabe. As she saying goes she could talk a glass eye to sleep 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is classic influencer behaviour on the beg for new appliances and/or a new kitchen

Reactions: 4
OMG is anyone else fed up of her constant posts in her underwear? I don’t want to see your bare baby bump it may be lush to you but nobody else wants to constantly see it and you in your pants and bra top!!! Jeez!!! I follow loads of pregnant bloggers/instagrammers and yes they post a lot of there bumps which is lovely but they have clothes on at least

Reactions: 9
Why does her kids have hardly any clothes ? I noticed in the wardrobes there hardly anything hanging? All greys black and white of course 🙄

Why does her kids have hardly any clothes ? I noticed in the wardrobes there hardly anything hanging? All greys black and white of course 🙄
I noticed this too, the kids hardly have anything and everything is black white and grey, I mean I’m totally surprised she’s even added that touch of green in the boys room tbh

I just don’t understand the whole we’re moving then not moving Then we are but goes ahead and basically redecorates the whole house..also this whole kitchen saga was definitely a subtle “gift me a kitchen”. This whole baby bump business like my god your pregnant get over it. I am calling first dibs on when she’s popped that baby out give it a week or two and she’ll come with a video of “I’m now two weeks postpartum this is my body “ and we will not stop hearing I’m blah blah postpartum, exactly the same as Liza prideux. Carly has changed so much, her grammar and how she talks now is so different to when she first started. She used to be the relatable girl next door down to earth now she’s so far up her own arse I don’t even think she knows what colour the sky is anymore!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The whole kitchen tile thing is ridiculous. Literally last week they cut all the white grout out and changed it to black and now they’ve retiled the whole kitchen - I was so shocked!

The whole kitchen tile thing is ridiculous. Literally last week they cut all the white grout out and changed it to black and now they’ve retiled the whole kitchen - I was so shocked!
She’s never happy! They aren’t going to move - looking around houses was just content for you tube and Instagram

I honestly don’t know she (& will) think they are? The way she speaks to her followers is like she’s on a pedestal and deserves the upmost of respect yet slags her followers off for sending kind messages to her 🙄

Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t know she (& will) think they are? The way she speaks to her followers is like she’s on a pedestal and deserves the upmost of respect yet slags her followers off for sending kind messages to her 🙄
Omg I thought this with her story this morn! Absolutely ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 3
Omg I thought this with her story this morn! Absolutely ridiculous 😂
like she’s some kind of celeb 🤣 why not just say I’m going to be a bit quieter on social media so may not reply to messages? That’s much less patronising 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.