Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 2 suggestion
Carlyjadedrake: only a b&m haul can make her happy cos her husband to be is spreading the clappy!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh wow just caught up on her stories…. She is actually vile to him!! If a man did that to a women it wouldn’t be ok, she’s so controlling. I’m surprised he hasn’t left her she treats him like a child

Reactions: 5
She should act a bit more humble. I doubt anyone else would put up with her tit or pay for her to sit on her arse at home. They've got a really uptight, toxic relationship. I bet they sit in silence unless they're sniping at each other. If she's punishing him for being a cheat she should just get rid, it will eat her up and destroy her mind

Reactions: 8
A new recruit to the Lumi and joined her mate Beckeh I noticed. Another one who will prey on the vulnerable so she can buy tit from B&M for content.

Put the bins out yourself you lazy, miserable parasite. Will works full time while you spend his money.

Reactions: 7
Gosh she needs to give the poor guy a break! My husband works 12 hour days and 6 days a week and yes I ask him to pop bins out on his way out and yes he 99% of the time doesn’t as he’s a typical guy and walks past them but do I moan … no! I might mutter under my breath but ultimately he’s working so hard for us I can just do it! Pointless shaming him on Instagram

Reactions: 8
How many times in one week can she visit home bargains and buy absolute shite? She’s got a spending problem. She needs therapy. Or maybe a job.

Reactions: 10
Ok her videos this morning so much bleeping mess and boxes in the bathroom?! The room they must use a lot howwww

Reactions: 2
Ok her videos this morning so much bleeping mess and boxes in the bathroom?! The room they must use a lot howwww
They constantly live in mess in every room . I don't get it . No room is ever tidy . Don't know how they can live like that .

Reactions: 3
They constantly live in mess in every room . I don't get it . No room is ever tidy . Don't know how they can live like that .
I was coming to say the same thing , she has clear outs al the time, virtually nothing in empty wardrobes yet the house is a pigsty! I just don’t get it

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she reads here because she is so passive aggressive and can’t take any criticism. She called us all ni***s when she found this page before. She goes off on people who suggest they like her hair colour when she mentions changing it and tells them to mind their own business. She wouldn’t be able to read here and keep her mouth shut about anything

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.