Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carlys loosing it. She's bored with no job so all she has is her stupid hauls, poor will forking out for it all. It's all we get. Plus now she's jumping on the xmas bang wagon super early becuase she's got nothing to do.

Go back to work hun!!!!

Reactions: 6
Carlys loosing it. She's bored with no job so all she has is her stupid hauls, poor will forking out for it all. It's all we get. Plus now she's jumping on the xmas bang wagon super early becuase she's got nothing to do.

Go back to work hun!!!!
100% agree, she buys so much tit, like everyday, another hauls from the shop sje went into 2 days before.. Its so boring her content is so dull. Dunno why she doesnt take the baby to soft play instead of a dull trip round primark.

She hates him going out doesn’t she? She’s always a bit narky when he’s been out on a bender, but making him go to B&M to buy her more unnecessary stuff by way of some sort of compensation for having a life is almost a bit controlling, or is it just me?

She hates him going out doesn’t she? She’s always a bit narky when he’s been out on a bender, but making him go to B&M to buy her more unnecessary stuff by way of some sort of compensation for having a life is almost a bit controlling, or is it just me?
Oh yeah 100% controlling, like the time he was working away and she bookes the rest of the family into a hotel near to where he was working 🙄 and drove down to stay with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh yeah 100% controlling, like the time he was working away and she bookes the rest of the family into a hotel near to where he was working 🙄 and drove down to stay with him.
Sounds like he's cheated in the past to me 🤔🧐

Reactions: 12
Why doesn't the head just tell her? She does my head head in but he looks a total sleaze 🤢 I bet he spent it on a cheap hotel room with some clapped out trollop. She best get some zoflora for his green dick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This isn’t something I’d want broadcast over social media
I’m embarrassed for her

Reactions: 15
Wtf is she broadcasting this all over Instagram for? He’s clearly been up to no good Carly hun, stop embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: 15
I've only recently discovered carly but I'm fascinated by her. I feel really invested in this weekends antics and her daily B&M huge hauls. I just don't get it, it's so bizarre. Why on earth did she leave her job, if I'm right in thinking that. She's clearly bored out of her tiny mind.

Reactions: 9
He’s bought a bottle of drink off one of the booth girls and had a lap dance

she’s obviously very insecure about her relationship because they “went through” the videos together

Reactions: 7
He’s bought a bottle of drink off one of the booth girls and had a lap dance

she’s obviously very insecure about her relationship because they “went through” the videos together
She’s deleted it all from her stories

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.