Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A very concerning post… this is her way of ‘warning’ him before he goes out. VERY controlling!
Imagine a bloke has written this about a women who had been to see Magic Mike and his mates stripping. Everyone would be horrified!

Reactions: 6
Imagine her having a go at him for days about it, her voice going on on on, going right through you. Poor guy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine a bloke has written this about a women who had been to see Magic Mike and his mates stripping. Everyone would be horrified!
Yep it what’s I said before. Woman go see strippers and magic Mike etc and it’s ok yet a guy do it and all he’ll breaks loose. My husband went on a stag and went to strip
Clubs. Didn’t bother me yet other stags had to hide it from their partners

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He could go sit in the library for a few hours and it would be more entertaining than sitting in their grey box, listening to her drone on (in that voice) about B&M and Home Bargains 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A very concerning post… this is her way of ‘warning’ him before he goes out. VERY controlling!
If the roles were reversed and he had written that he would quite rightly be accused of coercive control. Put that control alongside her bizarre need to make everything grey, white and black and she has the hallmarks of a potential psycho.

Reactions: 5
I see Carly is now jumping on the shut tattle down asking people to sign the petition 😴

• Haha
I see Carly is now jumping on the shut tattle down asking people to sign the petition 😴
She needs to pipe down, the boring idiot. Her husband is her biggest troll and the most interesting thing about her, is that he went to a strip club and she was so angry she took selfies with a bit of saggy tit out 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I noticed the people who are reporting are the desperados who clutch to being relatable . Just like she clutched onto old hinch’ back

Eh, she said she was engaged months ago when she had a ring on...now all of a sudden he's proposed?

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂 Wow she REALLY worked on him after #strippergate to ensure that ring was on her finger by the end of they year 😂 God I actually feel sorry for her she soooo predictable and sad 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg barely swallowed my last bit of dinner and seen her post. Someone please tell me how you go from wanting to end it over a night out to now getting engaged and living happened after 🤨😏

Reactions: 4
Shes done it so we all forget he paid someone to strip for him 😂 oh no hun, we alll remember like it was yesterday. Apparently they tie thw knot in 2022. Quick planning considering we have been in a pandemic definitely staged

Reactions: 8
What a desperate bleep.
1: They were already engaged, she’s mentioned it loads of times before.
2: It was only a month (?) ago that he world was over and destroyed because he paid for a lap dance 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is the thing I hate most about social media

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Proper makes me laugh, and cringe myself silly when all these instahuns, who are just stay at home mums come out at this time of year with their little notebooks talking about 'smashing their goals' in the new year 😂😂😂 please hun, what are you talking about. You don't have a job, you literally do duck all apart from go to B&M every day and buy tit. They're all the same. Deluded and pathetic. Maybe number 1 on your list of goals to smash should be to get an actual job!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.