Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just get the impression she is a woman I don’t know why. Her house is never clean it looks dirty and dusty. Her carpets look rank. The mould in her windows. The silicone looks yellow and mouldy. The kitchen looks dated. The poor kids clothes are beige black or white pretty much!!!!

Reactions: 3
I just get the impression she is a woman I don’t know why. Her house is never clean it looks dirty and dusty. Her carpets look rank. The mould in her windows. The silicone looks yellow and mouldy. The kitchen looks dated. The poor kids clothes are beige black or white pretty much!!!!
Iv often thought this the amount shes cleans youd think itd be spotless 🤔

Reactions: 1
She has 100% got rid of her dog!!! He has literally disappeared. If she has which I believe she definitely has then what an absolute witch she is.

Reactions: 6
She has 100% got rid of her dog!!! He has literally disappeared. If she has which I believe she definitely has then what an absolute witch she is.
She probably has, he was brown and white so probably didnt fit in with her dull, grey, black and white life. Shes an absolute bleep if she has.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Her insta story of her and her cringey chav boyfriend thinking he’s Jay z or something in his car with the keys to their new house. ‘We did it baby’ who tf do they think they are the pair of chav twats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her insta story of her and her cringey chav boyfriend thinking he’s Jay z or something in his car with the keys to their new house. ‘We did it baby’ who tf do they think they are the pair of chav twats
Carly smiling having fotgot to put her teeth in again 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not that it massively matters but does anyone know if they’ve brought it or rent?

Reactions: 2
Maybe I’m in the minority here, but I’d you’ve just moved house you’ll have loads of stuff to sort/unpack. Why take the whole family food shopping? Why not one adult go food shopping and the other stay at home sorting/amusing the kids? I’ve always found it weird when whole families go food shopping!

Reactions: 16
Maybe I’m in the minority here, but I’d you’ve just moved house you’ll have loads of stuff to sort/unpack. Why take the whole family food shopping? Why not one adult go food shopping and the other stay at home sorting/amusing the kids? I’ve always found it weird when whole families go food shopping!
Or better still, have it delivered.

That bleeping bag is so bad. 😐

Agree! It’s not like there isn’t enough food delivery shops in Norfolk that she could have easily arranged a delivery with. And like you say why take the whole family it’s not exactly fun to be in a shop with kids.

Exactly. We moved into our new house a couple of months ago and I had an online grocery delivery the next morning.

Reactions: 2
Guarantee in 2-3 months she will be moaning it’s not her dream house and she isn’t happy. This was all a rush after viewing places for ages but never being satisfied and finding fault with everything. I can already see from the snippets she has shown it isn’t what she wanted.

Reactions: 10
I dare her to put colour in that house. Not greige, grey or white but something different. I dare her to allow her children free rein to express themselves and use a scheme that they want.

How long before she gets Will the stripper tipper to fit a sink that will leak for the next 5 years?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.