Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake carly don't take any advice off your bestie beggy flaps lamb 😭 put the spaniels ears away, the ghetto fabulous rap and get some dignity. He won't give a tit if he's already cheated trust me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh deary me. There’s so much wrong with that picture.

She needs to stop putting her whole life on SM for the sake of her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The reason I suggested he was cheating, as a few threads back, someone dished the dirt on him and one of her friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Shock she’s been and wasted money on tit to make her self feel better but still looks miserable as hell

Reactions: 6
She spends so much money all the time on utter crap, she then moans he’s had a night out. It’s ok for woman to go see magic Mike or strippers yet when it’s the other way round all hell breaks loose. He’s clearly been to a strip club so she goes and buys something sexy. Screams desperation and very insecure about her relationship.

Reactions: 9
The poor man's done no wrong. He's out working for the money he has spent so what is the issue there? If it was an every weekend thing then she has rights to lick off but it doesn't seem that way

"I feel like this is something between me and Will", so I'll just continue to draw every ones attention to it again on Instagram.
These idiots really don't value their private life at all or have really life friends to talk to. Sad really.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Can you remember what was said?
Not exactly. But I think it was when she was pregnant with ava-lily. I'll see if I can find it.

Not exactly. But I think it was when she was pregnant with ava-lily. I'll see if I can find it.
It was maybe mentioned on a post of lamb's when someone questioned Steve cheating. Its annoying me now I can't find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.