Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Thanks to @zyxwvu for the thread title.

Recap:
Still beggy
Still tells lies
The strangeness gets worse
Said she is taking time out then posts multiple daily vids, says they're drafts.
Posts a triggering Tiktok, gets called out
Posts a Tiktok whilst awaiting crisis team
On new meds?
Off new meds?
Was she ever on meds?
Who knows, not even her!!
Andy buys her an air fryer, now she can ruin food in a different way.
God still features, she prays for many people daily!!
Despite her devoutness she broke her lent vow to give up crisps.
Continues to have rapid access to all NHS services
Normal service resumed after Mankey "had his say"
Miracles dont just happen on 34th Street....they happen in Skelmersdale too!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

mumz

VIP Member
Claires mood was low on Monday
Still feeling down on Tuesday
She was cooking live by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
Got depressed again on Sunday
Care of Craig David

• Haha
Reactions: 21

c.tingz

VIP Member
Yay, a new begathon starting, coincidentally on April the 1st!! I can't wait to hear BeggyBare's dulcet tones screaming through the screen with excitement (her anxiety locked away for another day) ... C'mon guysssss, I need the Poker Faces (she has plenty of them when talking about her SH & MH), C'mon guysssss, speed round, I need the Jester Hats (in this case, no truer saying than 'If the cap fits')
We can also look forward to her & Skanky & their ever imaginative challenges... Tommm if you lossssee you've to sit looking at a parmo for 5 minutes without eating it.
Clehh, if you lose you've to play The Climb without SInGiNg or LiP sYNcinG
I'm hoping poor Sandy & Sharon can be marked as safe by the end of the competition
View attachment 1159583
Her MH will be a no show during this one, until she’s out of the top 20 then GOD will upset her and she’ll quit after day 2 ma

Day 1 - Come on guys let get to No1 spot
Day 2 - Come on guys let’s stay in the top 10
Day 3 - I can’t guys I’ve got a migraine coming on (TT of her sniffing the bedding)
Day 4 - Bad MH day (couple of TT’s one being a SH & BPD)
Day 5 - This is my “fight song” come back ( cooking live event)

that’s her content for the rest of the week

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Yesssss I called it!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 you got this tattlers ✌✌✌ Ps another man down with covid here so spent Mother’s Day nursing the 9 year old😅 so I needed her “you got this” post smh🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Twat.

She does nothing. On the mr & mrs the question was “who does all the cleaning and housework” and Baseball bat put his hand up and Scare looked quite embarrassed. So he does the housework, takes kids to school, and works, plus all the other errands she sends him on. She’s a lazy parent, lazy wife and a fraud.Sorry I forgot she cooks Michelin star dinners each night🤣🤣(Scarebear you might need to Google what that is as they won’t have parmo on a menu)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Just out of curiosity has Clare ever been sectioned or even gone in to hospital as an informal patient?

She said she has suffered for years and years, SH, suicidal thoughts ect but she is good at acting 'ok' I can up to a point but there is only so much you can do that before you snap.

I have EUPD and been in hospital 3 times, away from my husband and my kids. My husband is the one that contacts my mental health or crisis team. He would not let me sit on a live if I was in such a vulnerable state.

I don't want this to sound like I'm making it a competition because everyone is different but nothing she says adds up to me. Doc apparently chucking diazepam at her, she on meds one min then waiting weeks to start meds, the CBT therapy she had doesn't make sense either.

I wish my mental health was like hers, turns it off and on like a switch, gets immediate response from the crisis team. Can sit on a live with no anxiety in site. I'm stuck in my house at 33 due to aggrophobia, on the bad days I shut myself in my room, I don't answer the door or phone ever. Maybe I should ask her for a swap because I could do with the break tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

mumz

VIP Member
She's on a downer because she thought she was famous and now she's realized she's not, what a waste of money that was if that face is the aftermath.
Exactly this
I hate to say it but she was totally out shadowed by the Mankey family
She must of heard the horrid things some people said about her, like big bum etc
It was like her and Andy were the lap dogs, Andy pushing the baby, Claire stood in line for food
Then people calling her out because of seat belt gate
Others not really taking much notice of her like adamz and dunny
Reality check!!!
Then we have to food situation
I think the Mankeys spend money like devil may care. They just go for it, and Claires a bit more frugal, likes to control the money, likes to save and every time the Mankeys are around her budget is blown
At the world buffet place on Saturday when everyone was stuffing their faces she was sat there looking grim snorting up a bowl of soup

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

nathan25

VIP Member
Please tell me someone got screen recording of what she just said??

Apparently her kids know nothing about her self harming and she has a big support network around her and her kids including the school and a mental health team!
Your own son follows your account you lying bitch!! Get ready for the call of social services you absolute nut job! You can show them all your evidence! 😊
Them kids are not safe and you do not put them first you tell them to get upstairs. We have screen recording of your son Nathan crying as he actually heard you say you been harming you vile piece of shit! Remember you threatened to call police on him too!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

mumz

VIP Member
Things we have learnt today care of Carebare

She is the same size as Lawrence, when they tried to hug it was very awkward as tummys got in the way

Going to Tokfest means you automatically sign away filming rights for your child to be on camera

Claire has stepped up her game and allowed Nathan to have a public account, her little apprentice, begging lessons start Monday

Claire is not kind and makes fun of everyone else fashion sense

Claire’s mental health and diabetes takes the weekend off

Nobody knows who she is

Andy plays second fiddle to Tom and pushes Toms baby around just like he plays second fiddle to Claire

Claire likes the Oomoa Loompa with glitter look

Andy and Ava don’t wear seat belts

Claire was so worried nobody would know who he is, that she wore a Carebear top, people still don’t know who she was

itzdunny and itzadam practically ignored her

Lawrence didn’t hang around long

Claire got all angsty because her battery was going, why would such an important well known social media personality not go prepared with a battery bank or something?

Anything to add Tattlers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Awh poor Scare, she hasn't made the cut for Lawrence's compilation of his 'favourites' that he met at TokFest today 🤣🤣

• Haha

Debas

VIP Member
Just when you think she can't stoop any lower than a snakes belly ! YOU ARE A DISGRACE OF A HUMAN CLAIRE I probably like many had horrific times growing up SA by a family member and then in the care system lost so many close friends due to drug od and some murdered.

Grow the fuck up and take responsibility for your own actions now you can't change the past but you have the biggest influence on outcomes for the children you have brought into the world. What will they do when they are older shitty tiky tokys about how their mum used to SH and beg from strangers to cheer her up and pay for holidays ? You are disgraceful I pity your children they deserve so much better than you and the wet lettuce brow beaten excuse of a man that is Andy who is enabling your ridiculous behaviour.

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
She’s in his live look what she put. The are talking about Daryl 😡apparently RGR have gone to police and DHB will get a letter in post in next 21 days
Carebear has gone to the police? That’s hilarious as a. She posted it on a public platform and b. The videos will out that she willingly lets her kids not wear seatbelts. She’s not very smart is she? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
News update from Skelmersdale: early this morning a huge queue formed outside the only bathroom at an address in Skem. Police were called to prevent any violence as 9 people tried to be first on the bog....there were no problems encountered with anyone attempting to use the shower, as at least 3 adults and a couple of minors dont usually bother with personal hygiene....one of the female adults was heard to shout "no you cant have a shower at this time". More updates will be available during the day.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
She's on a downer because she thought she was famous and now she's realized she's not, what a waste of money that was if that face is the aftermath.

• Haha

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
She’s her cocky self scarebare that Dave jumped on said something I didn’t catch scarebare said enough rumours going around about me 🤣🤣she’s means the factual NO SEATBELT videos
She said that Mr and Mrs is on tomorrow and someone said it’s on unlike your kids seatbelts which are off 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14

mumz

VIP Member
This is from the meet and greet Mrs K video
None of the kids are wearing a seat belt
0D20078C-DB8B-4428-B401-0450EED30D29.jpeg

0E37C537-945F-4BD8-BC29-45D1278D1BD0.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Romany

VIP Member
Claire banging on about how proud she is of herself for going when its so busy. She's just remembered her fake 'mental health' for the first time today.

Asking people to screenshot her kids on live and send her on insta. Great safeguarding, asking people to store pictures of your underage kids on their phones.

• Angry
  • Wow