Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll say it took it out of her 🤣🤣
I had to turn it off, her face is just winding me up after everything she’s said and done today. I wish I’d gone just so I could ask for a pic and when it was being taken whisper “I think you’re a beggy bleep who lies about her mental health for sympathy and you haven’t lost any weight you’ve actually put it on. Cheeeeeese” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Off to feed their fat faces now curtesy of the gift money 💰 💰💰
Love how someone on the stage called her fat. Normally I’d think it was uncalled for but she deserves it for being a prick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
No way did they that’s made my day 🤣🤣
Someone in the Skankys thread said this earlier:

I think that's the live I was watching someone said there's the manley family the guy said who him in the primark shorts and the woman with a white top & a fat arse haha it was tubby & beggy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So they had McDonald’s for breakfast pizza last night and today & now another meal out also petrol for the trip 25.00’ tickets for tokfest it’s been an expensive day for the gifters hasn’t it 🤔

Reactions: 6
I only managed to catch her heading off this morning with Lucy to pick up maccies or as Scare said.. coffee 🙄 little baseball bat & Lucy gave your little lie away by holding a McDonald's cup in your Corporal Scarebear video, marching them all out of the house. Anyhow, what I really wanted to ask is did she wear shorts short enough to show of her latest battle wounds?

Reactions: 9
I only managed to catch her heading off this morning with Lucy to pick up maccies or as Scare said.. coffee 🙄 little baseball bat & Lucy gave your little lie away by holding a McDonald's cup in your Corporal Scarebear video, marching them all out of the house. Anyhow, what I really wanted to ask is did she wear shorts short enough to show of her latest battle wounds?
And Lucy was eating the burger in her own video on her page 🐷

Reactions: 4
And Lucy was eating the burger in her own video on her page 🐷
Why does she always have to lie about running out of coffee, the last time she lied about Andy not getting coffee & there was literally a jar of it sitting on the counter top🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@mumz I remembered something else Begbare did today. She asked for her viewers on live (at one point higher numbers than she normally gets) to take screenshots of her children when they’re on her live. So she asked STRANGERS to take screenshots of her children and have them on their phone. What??? How does she know what these strangers will do with the pictures?

Who done that, that was kinda out of order really,
Don’t know who it was. It might be written somewhere on mankeys thread. Normally I’d think it was out of order but everything she did today.. she was slagging off other people for the way they look 🤷🏻‍♀️ Two wrongs don’t make a right I know, and if it had been anyone else I’d have been pissed off. But she’s really pissed me off today so my bitchy side is coming out 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@mumz I remembered something else Begbare did today. She asked for her viewers on live (at one point higher numbers than she normally gets) to take screenshots of her children when they’re on her live. So she asked STRANGERS to take screenshots of her children and have them on their phone. What??? How does she know what these strangers will do with the pictures?
All the time she said that.

Reactions: 5
Just in case the videos are deleted, it's pretty clear that baseball is not wearing a seat belt whilst driving & looks as though he has put his daughter in a car seat that has been belted in, but not his child, as it looks like you can see the seat belt behind Ava Marie. What a strange little man 🤔
I just can’t fathom why they would do it? It literally makes no sense. Car safety is no joke and obviously I wholeheartedly hope that nothing ever ever happens. But why take the risk? 😢

• Angry
Reactions: 9
That’s surely opened up eyes of gifters they eating off you lot they don’t ever give anything back why waste money on them awful people

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.