Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
STEP LADDER 💀💀💀

Can’t believe she judged people today if she tries to brush it off I bet she’d say something like I meant look at them in a nice way
Pissed me off today reading about her judging people on their appearance or what they are wearing considering she'd been wearing that ensemble that makes her look like a condom stuffed with mashed potato several days in a row with her greasy hair and orge teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pissed me off today reading about her judging people on their appearance or what they are wearing considering she'd been wearing that ensemble that makes her look like a condom stuffed with mashed potato several days in a row with her greasy hair and orge teeth
Is there any video of her doing this as I’ve not seen it?

Reactions: 4
Hope this is allow, another beg asking for money to go to tokfest via her PayPal once you see the screenshots you’ll understand why !!

I’ve circled the person 😡
what the hell has she done to her hair is she trying to be like Shann Adams ? Fail !! 😂

Oh thank goodness she’s got her bracelets on. She will be absolutely fine today then
Let’s get it right people! View attachment 1153283
I thought it said beef fest when I first looked mind you either would be right 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone on her morning post from yesterday with them all leaving the house said the filter makes her look like an oompa loompa😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why one of Manley friends post from hospital saying got a wish list ! Come on mun are you for real

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why one of Manley friends post from hospital saying got a wish list ! Come on mun are you for real
They have no dignity what so ever would you be on tiktok live after being assessed to go into a mental hospital really what is wrong with these people !!

Let’s get it right people! View attachment 1153283
Brilliant 🤣🤣

Carebear going to tokfest after her ‘problems’ is so hypocritical I cahhhhnt cohhhhpe.
She’s coco the 🤡

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.