Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy is blatantly being rude but also not even interacting with anyone !! What’s the point of going live
Normal for her shes picking up carebegs attitude

She’s her cocky self scarebare that Dave jumped on said something I didn’t catch scarebare said enough rumours going around about me 🤣🤣she’s means the factual NO SEATBELT videos
Can someone make a new thread pls im a bit rubbish i don't know how to do it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

seems like they make it a regular habit 😡 obv must think they’re above the law!! Must be with them on speed dial and good terms with them
I wonder if this will get sent to the police as it’s all over social media now

Carebare now in rgr

Clare is on about the video of her daughter it was on public domain tell Tom to remove it !

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s in his live look what she put. The are talking about Daryl 😡apparently RGR have gone to police and DHB will get a letter in post in next 21 days
Carebear has gone to the police? That’s hilarious as a. She posted it on a public platform and b. The videos will out that she willingly lets her kids not wear seatbelts. She’s not very smart is she? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She loving it isn’t she lol to be honest if police get involved Darryl has just as much on rgr so it won’t change anything apart from hopefully rgr stop spouting on for hours and hours .. and as for gifts won’t be long before they dry up people are going to be financially cripple from 1 April let them do what they like now

She’s in his live look what she put. The are talking about Daryl 😡apparently RGR have gone to police and DHB will get a letter in post in next 21 days
Look at her getting defensive with all them punctuation marks. Sorry Claire but there is no excuse for not one but THREE kids not wearing a belt plus your husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Carebear has gone to the police? That’s hilarious as a. She posted it on a public platform and b. The videos will out that she willingly lets her kids not wear seatbelts. She’s not very smart is she? 😂😂😂😂
I think its good she has, here on Tattle we care about the children and thats why we are against the begs but also we want to protect safetly issues and at least speak about it on here and as they constantly read they might stop what they are doing and keep the children safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I jumped in and heard RGR say he’s been to the police about DHB but I missed what for. People were saying DHB should stop talking about him and his wife!

Bunch of dirty begs the lot of them. This is why RGR been gifting carebeg and Mankey is it as he don’t like DHB!

I have missed what’s gone on. I don’t like RGR he seems a very strange man from what I have seen of him

Carebegs threads are still all the same
Still begs
Don’t care about her children’s safety
Still cooks tit meals
Getting her medication up a dose without even seeing a doctor
Still does depressing tit videos
3 is still her magic number
No one knew her at Tokfest.
Still not getting many views or likes on videos
Oh and still the biggest BEG on the app along with Mankey…. Claire when will you wake up 🙄

Reactions: 11
I jumped in and heard RGR say he’s been to the police about DHB but I missed what for. People were saying DHB should stop talking about him and his wife!

Bunch of dirty begs the lot of them. This is why RGR been gifting carebeg and Mankey is it as he don’t like DHB!

I have missed what’s gone on. I don’t like RGR he seems a very strange man from what I have seen of him
Mankey and Bigbear would latch onto anyone who is hates DHB.

• Heart
Carebear #13 - You can’t hide the truth from the tattler sleuths, your kids don’t wear belts and your a big fat lying melt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Same i haven’t a clue 🥴

Yes both have with RGR & DD she’s posted 2 videos thinking that it’ll be left her wrong doings no doubt after she’s been in RGR live she’s cocky again !

Thread Suggestion Carebare85#13
Kids plonked in the car without a seatbelt, meanwhile Claire sits on a throne of lies & refuses to repent

That is excatly what they are doing, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Claire have anything to do with RGR until tonight where she’s commenting in his live

Yes she is. Have you seen her recent video? "I have the best support around me" of course she thinks that because her "support" are as bad as she is!
False sense of security they're all a bunch of delinquents all hanging out together. They keech from each other

Here we are with the black and white videos with rain drops…. 🙄 So predictable

Also what’s happening Friday does anyone know? That Ava (Claire and Tom defender) put hopefully Friday is the end of it

Reactions: 4
False sense of security they're all a bunch of delinquents all hanging out together. They keech from each other
[/QUOTE SCAREY it wasn't a mistake posting the the pics of your children you were seen on four different occasions with doing the same thing. Careful what crap you post. Also let me remind you that YOU took pictures of other peoples children on Saturday !! Is there a difference ?? STOP WITH THE crappy POSTS ! MORE IMPORTANTLY THE BLASTED CLIMB FGS GIVE YOUR CHILD FOLLOWERS A BIT DIFFERENT. YOUR DO VER VERY BORING
claire you disappointed me with your lies you said you weren't going to mention it again REMEMBER NOW ?

Reactions: 3
Here we are with the black and white videos with rain drops…. 🙄 So predictable

Also what’s happening Friday does anyone know? That Ava (Claire and Tom defender) put hopefully Friday is the end of it
She’s on about dhb going to police station funny thing is dhb has so much evidence aswell so I can’t wait to see what happens and James will still post as he does a lot about the begs doesn’t he

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.