Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so predictable now, Sunday/Monday morning she begins with the sad looking videos. The orange glitter faced Oompa Loompa was quite alright with the mankeys at tokfest the weekend. Nothing but fake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Soo she has decided on her mood for today I am just not sure what mood it actually is. Definitely a face like a slapped arse though so probably poor Claire isn't it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
her whole face irritates me!
she needs to decide what kind of account she’s gonna be, coz if it’s MH then she needs to block all the kids.. or at least make a new account for MH. She can’t be saying and showing stuff like when she knows full well she has primary school age kids following her 🤬

She is so predictable now, Sunday/Monday morning she begins with the sad looking videos. The orange glitter faced Oompa Loompa was quite alright with the mankeys at tokfest the weekend. Nothing but fake.
She’s a face like a smacked ass 🤣

Soo she has decided on her mood for today I am just not sure what mood it actually is. Definitely a face like a slapped arse though so probably poor Claire isn't it ?
Exactly what I just thought seeing it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is so predictable and boring! Like the person above said is it a family friendly page or is it a very adult page talking about adult things? I know I wouldn't want my kids watching her. Same as Eden Harvz her audience was proved to be 13 and younger yet she talks about oral sex, how her fanny smells like 🐟 encouraging taking zopiclone if your BF is away for one night to ' cope '

Why aren't these creators realising what they are exposing literal children to fs

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Yesssss I called it!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 you got this tattlers ✌✌✌ Ps another man down with covid here so spent Mother’s Day nursing the 9 year old😅 so I needed her “you got this” post smh🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ twit.

She does nothing. On the mr & mrs the question was “who does all the cleaning and housework” and Baseball bat put his hand up and Scare looked quite embarrassed. So he does the housework, takes kids to school, and works, plus all the other errands she sends him on. She’s a lazy parent, lazy wife and a fraud.Sorry I forgot she cooks Michelin star dinners each night🤣🤣(Scarebear you might need to Google what that is as they won’t have parmo on a menu)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Another cooking live coming on Wednesday 😂😂 recipe says prep time 5 mins, cooking time 20 mins. Claire prep and cooking time 4 hours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another cooking live coming on Wednesday 😂😂 recipe says prep time 5 mins, cooking time 20 mins. Claire prep and cooking time 4 hours 😂
So she knows she will be well enough to cook on Weds

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well she’s up… currently on RGR live… sucking up like the beg she is
Well I sincerely hope she was still in his live when Tattle was mentioned....RGR said he doesn't mind Tattle, it's a gossip forum and it has lots of helpful sections, and he reads it....however it did piss me off when he compared it to Grannys gossiping at the bus stop like they did years ago, and most of us are women 🤣🤣

• Haha
So she knows she will be well enough to cook on Weds
Yet BPD is so unpredictable I go thru so many emotions every day, it's a rollercoaster. I can't make plans because I never know how I will feel on the day. Her BPD is so manageable, wish mine was...

He’s the biggest gossip & shitstirrer going 🤣 he’s fell out with most people, now jumped on Manky to cause more grief for DHB. It won’t end well for any of them, RGR likes to leave a trail of destruction

Reactions: 8
On a more cheerful note.....and I know its nowt to do with Beggy....I was just watching Ben Rantz live (I love that boy lol).....hes going to be a daddy 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's on a downer because she thought she was famous and now she's realized she's not, what a waste of money that was if that face is the aftermath.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's on a downer because she thought she was famous and now she's realized she's not, what a waste of money that was if that face is the aftermath.
Exactly this
I hate to say it but she was totally out shadowed by the Mankey family
She must of heard the horrid things some people said about her, like big bum etc
It was like her and Andy were the lap dogs, Andy pushing the baby, Claire stood in line for food
Then people calling her out because of seat belt gate
Others not really taking much notice of her like adamz and dunny
Reality check!!!
Then we have to food situation
I think the Mankeys spend money like devil may care. They just go for it, and Claires a bit more frugal, likes to control the money, likes to save and every time the Mankeys are around her budget is blown
At the world buffet place on Saturday when everyone was stuffing their faces she was sat there looking grim snorting up a bowl of soup

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What is the point in posting a video like that , she looks like she wants to punch someone !

• Haha
On a more cheerful note.....and I know its nowt to do with Beggy....I was just watching Ben Rantz live (I love that boy lol).....hes going to be a daddy 🥰🥰
Ahhhhhh that’s so exciting! So pleased for him ♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.