Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
When your 5 year old kids asks are you happy. That has to be a sign to tell her to get off the freaking app and spend quality time with that child

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

IR0201

VIP Member
Everyone don’t forget that Claire said this this afternoon:

"All children are allowed to be filmed by the way before anyone says anything, it’s TokFest"

Creepy.
Yep and she’s been slating peoples outfits whilst wearing a fucking carebear T-shirt, cycling shorts, badly done purple eyeshadow, glitter on her face and in her hair and foundation that is 5000 shades too dark 😂

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I suppose beer goggles can make you flirtatious but to want to kiss Andy, Nah no one could be that drunk.

• Haha
  • Sick

IR0201

VIP Member
She’ll say it took it out of her 🤣🤣
I had to turn it off, her face is just winding me up after everything she’s said and done today. I wish I’d gone just so I could ask for a pic and when it was being taken whisper “I think you’re a beggy cunt who lies about her mental health for sympathy and you haven’t lost any weight you’ve actually put it on. Cheeeeeese” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
All these tik tok people just seem very similar, just utter trash and they all seem to have very similar lifestyle choices in terms of their housing, education, diet etc . I imagine the people that defend them are from the same like too.

Reactions: 13

IR0201

VIP Member
Another cooking live coming on Wednesday 😂😂 recipe says prep time 5 mins, cooking time 20 mins. Claire prep and cooking time 4 hours 😂

• Haha

Debas

VIP Member
She is a disgusting human imagine the children asking what's up with your leg mummy ? Oh I cut myself sometimes but it's ok I am happy today ! Sick fucking moronic behaviour and a dirty beg to boot. No church or be nice be kind messages today she is having a day off.

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
Does anyone know what actually happening between begbare &shann?
Same here I don’t want to know too much tho cos if Claire

😂😂
Someone in DHB live tonight who’s name I honestly cannot remember said Shann made a pass at or tried to kiss Andy while she was off her face and that’s why Adam broke up with Shann
I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS IS TRUE
It didn’t come with receipts
I’m just passing on what I saw written

• Wow

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Ewww has she let Mankys sleep in their bed and not changed the bedding when they left? 🤢
I don't care how poorly I was I could not climb into that bed, I suffer with migraines regular.

Something is definitely up I can tell Bigbear is not happy again, was it be because no one knew who she was, was it because hardly anyone wanted a photo, was it because she realizes Mankeys could not give a Monkeys about them, Monkeys get it.haha

• Haha
  • Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Oh thank goodness she’s got her bracelets on. She will be absolutely fine today then 😂

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Its a tough life, we all have health worries or money worries or family problems , housing, work what ever it is we come on to Tictok for a laugh and fun so who wants to keep seeing this Debbie Downer every single day it's bringing a site down thats meant to be uplifting.

• Heart

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Carebear #13 - You can’t hide the truth from the tattler sleuths, your kids don’t wear belts and your a big fat lying melt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Now she's has just proven how good she is at lieing saying she wasn't going to tok fest even yesterday evening on her live she wasn't g

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
All together now
Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion
And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me
Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep
Everybody's worried about me
In too deep
Say I'm in too deep (in too deep)
And it's been two years I miss my home
But there's a fire burning in my bones
Still believe
Yeah, I still believe
And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
A lot of fight left in me
Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong (I'll be strong)
I'll play my fight song
Know I've still got a lot of fight left in me

Both bed videos gone really scarebare did you see sense with your sympathy videos I hope you’ve changed that bed now 🤢
I can see bed videos

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
And sit in the front seat of a speeding car that proberly is not that comfortable with loud music blaring, car pulling to the side precious cargo on board and be on live.
Yes very good point! She is a disgrace and should address the situation with the seatbelt.. Tell her impressionable following that it was stupid and dangerous and she will be sure to double check in the future ... But of course she won't because she can't admit her wrongs. Instead she will just wait til it blows over.

She said the classic line “trolls are jealous”. I don’t know much about right guys but Claire what could anyone be jealous of about you? Only thing I’m jealous of is you having access to the best doctors in the country 😂
The only thing I'm jealous of is how she can turn her BPD on and off, can be waiting for the crisis team one min and the next sat on live smiling and chatting away to strangers. I can't even face my family 😂

• Heart