Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ava Marie was dancing around just fine in that car.. hands in the air, there’s every chance she could’ve had her belt on properly. I call it BS
Definitely bull 💩 made out she hadn’t seen the video even then came out with she had a middle belt on rubbish you could tell 3 kids in the back didn’t have one on that’s my take on it

Reactions: 5
Anyone got the screen recording please? Of them without belt so I can save it.
Let’s see if she’s exempt shall we.

I’m sick of her lies enough is enough.
As someone said above it would be very hard to get exempt from wearing a seat belt.
Also what’s her excuse for everyone else who wasn’t wearing one.

What a great example they are setting them poor kids!! They will grow up and if they pass their test and get a car they will think it’s ok not to wear a belt 😡 imagine they have a crash then carebeg and go straight through windscreen. It’s your fault!!
There’s an option to save the video on Toms live acct. do that before he removes it x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Go on toms over 18 account. It should still be on there. Don’t think there’s a recording of her saying she’s exempt though.
Its the last post he did. I’m furious about the entire thing
3DBB1126-EA2D-4986-87AA-BBD6E2DFE825.png

Definitely no middle belt on !

3DBB1126-EA2D-4986-87AA-BBD6E2DFE825.png

Definitely no middle belt on !
That’s the top of her denim skirt/shorts

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This is interesting
On Toms live account the vid with Andy snd kids without a seat belt
Earlier someone posted to people that Andy should be reported to popo and SS
Those posts have been deleted
Yet the vids still there with people calling Claire out
Looks like Toms enjoying the anti Claire posts

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Let's just live in BeggyBare's lies for a minute & pretend that Ava Marie had a seatbelt on. She doesn't seem to realise that by her husband not wearing a seatbelt & God forbid if there was an accident, any occupants of the car could be killed by being struck by other un-belted passengers who could be catapulted forward, backward or sideways upon impact in a car crash.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
This is from the meet and greet Mrs K video
None of the kids are wearing a seat belt
0D20078C-DB8B-4428-B401-0450EED30D29.jpeg

0E37C537-945F-4BD8-BC29-45D1278D1BD0.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s alarming
If you scroll the driving ones in her tiktoks the kids hardly wear seatbelts and Andy never does
Theres one in particular where Jacob is almost sitting in the front while the cars moving
7ACA13A1-9F98-43D9-8684-B72E86B58100.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s alarming
If you scroll the driving ones in her tiktoks the kids hardly wear seatbelts and Andy never does
Theres one in particular where Jacob is almost sitting in the front while the cars moving
View attachment 1159570
Bloody disgusting ! Not bothered about safety for the kids 😡

Absolutely disgusting behaviour, try explaining this one big bird @mumz you send your findings to James aka GOD 🤣
Why is he above the law not wearing one funny that & the son is in the police cadets what a joke you are baseball bat

This is from the meet and greet Mrs K video
None of the kids are wearing a seat belt
View attachment 1159540
View attachment 1159545
Just like they wasn’t last Saturday !

New competition starts Friday comedy fest the beggars will be begging 24/7

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yay, a new begathon starting, coincidentally on April the 1st!! I can't wait to hear BeggyBare's dulcet tones screaming through the screen with excitement (her anxiety locked away for another day) ... C'mon guysssss, I need the Poker Faces (she has plenty of them when talking about her SH & MH), C'mon guysssss, speed round, I need the Jester Hats (in this case, no truer saying than 'If the cap fits')
We can also look forward to her & Skanky & their ever imaginative challenges... Tommm if you lossssee you've to sit looking at a parmo for 5 minutes without eating it.
Clehh, if you lose you've to play The Climb without SInGiNg or LiP sYNcinG
I'm hoping poor Sandy & Sharon can be marked as safe by the end of the competition
Screenshot_20220330_003236.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yay, a new begathon starting, coincidentally on April the 1st!! I can't wait to hear BeggyBare's dulcet tones screaming through the screen with excitement (her anxiety locked away for another day) ... C'mon guysssss, I need the Poker Faces (she has plenty of them when talking about her SH & MH), C'mon guysssss, speed round, I need the Jester Hats (in this case, no truer saying than 'If the cap fits')
We can also look forward to her & Skanky & their ever imaginative challenges... Tommm if you lossssee you've to sit looking at a parmo for 5 minutes without eating it.
Clehh, if you lose you've to play The Climb without SInGiNg or LiP sYNcinG
I'm hoping poor Sandy & Sharon can be marked as safe by the end of the competition
View attachment 1159583
Her MH will be a no show during this one, until she’s out of the top 20 then GOD will upset her and she’ll quit after day 2 ma

Day 1 - Come on guys let get to No1 spot
Day 2 - Come on guys let’s stay in the top 10
Day 3 - I can’t guys I’ve got a migraine coming on (TT of her sniffing the bedding)
Day 4 - Bad MH day (couple of TT’s one being a SH & BPD)
Day 5 - This is my “fight song” come back ( cooking live event)

that’s her content for the rest of the week

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All of those driving ones need to be sent to the police. I don’t know how you report. @nathan25 there’s some more for you 😳🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.