Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire banging on about how proud she is of herself for going when its so busy. She's just remembered her fake 'mental health' for the first time today.

Asking people to screenshot her kids on live and send her on insta. Great safeguarding, asking people to store pictures of your underage kids on their phones.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but be kind .. and everything. She’s been slagging off everyone dressed how they want to dress if it doesn’t fit her society of ‘normal’ how horrid is that?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
bleeping witch ordering her son in that tone to look at the camera so her bleeping mods can take a screenshot :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Claire banging on about how proud she is of herself for going when its so busy. She's just remembered her fake 'mental health' for the first time today.

Asking people to screenshot her kids on live and send her on insta. Great safeguarding, asking people to store pictures of your underage kids on their phones.
No way she didn’t omg no way! What the duck?!?

bleeping witch ordering her son in that tone to look at the camera so her bleeping mods can take a screenshot :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
She is a Cnut 🥺🥺

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but be kind .. and everything. She’s been slagging off everyone dressed how they want to dress if it doesn’t fit her society of ‘normal’ how horrid is that?
I’ve noticed that and the way she’s been filming them too 😡

Reactions: 7
No way she didn’t omg no way! What the duck?!?
Surely if you wanted pics of your kids at tokfest you’d take them yourself? Ffs there could be wronguns watching and now they’ll have pics of her kids on their phones? Despicable

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Surely if you wanted pics of your kids at tokfest you’d take them yourself? Ffs there could be wronguns watching and now they’ll have pics of her kids on their phones? Despicable
No sense have they absolute morons !

They stuffed themselves for lunch and haven't even fed the baby yet!

It's 1:25pm and he's still had nothing to eat that is despicable. Those kids need taking off them.

He's screaming with hunger and they still only care about the live.

• Wow
  • Sad

It's 1:25pm and he's still had nothing to eat that is despicable. Those kids need taking off them.

They got there around 10:30, they’ve had pizzas between then and now - why didn’t they feed the baby when they had their pizzas? 😡

• Angry

Poor baby tiktoks come first as usual

• Angry
  • Sad

I saw that. Feeding ALL of the kids should be the first priority. But no, taking pics with underage kids is Skankys first priority… not right in the head that one

• Angry
Exactly!!!! I know this is slight different but I met my friends godchildren a few years for the first time so I’ve ASKED them for their permission if I took pictures of them so I can sent them pictures later that night! That is whole different level, scare is a wrongun 😡

Reactions: 9
It's a gorgeous day here. I'm off out with my little ones for the day. Will look forward to catching up later with a glass of prosecco in hand. I know I'll be in for some laughs.

Hope you all have a day as fabulous as you all are. To the lovelies that have covid hope you are all on the mend and feeling much better 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
From what I’ve seen everyone who is in clothing that doesn’t fit the ‘norm’ she’s going look at that
Vile witch!!!!! She’s an awful awful person. I’ve got good mind to ring the nec and tell them to get them all removed

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.