Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of love @nathan25

someone said on Mankeys thread the hospital Loz is in is near Claires
So Claire instead of commenting on her post and making it all about you ( that same person told me to take my post down)
How about sending her some pj’s and some snacks up
Come on. That’s good content… how can you resist?

Reactions: 8
Lots of love @nathan25

someone said on Mankeys thread the hodpital Liz is in is near Claires
So Claire instead of commenting on her post and making it all about you ( that same person told me to take my post down)
Surprised they’ve not got a bed next to each other.

• Haha
Lots of love @nathan25

someone said on Mankeys thread the hospital Loz is in is near Claires
Go on begbare rustle up some of those amazing minced meat eggs or some yogurt and marmite pasta for your friend

• Haha
  • Sick
She's been reading hear havent you Claire you deleted the bed scene. You know the one where you didn't change the bedding lol

Snorting her soup lol I bet she's the type that only pays for her family and doesn't split the bill.
Both bed videos gone really scarebare did you see sense with your sympathy videos I hope you’ve changed that bed now 🤢

• Haha
Bingoooo on the woe is me post. What do I win? 😂
Just seen it now tell us scarebare is it a draft ? As you have those dirty pjs on 🤢 trying your best funny that you were full of the joys of spring at tokfest 🤔 didn’t you get enough recognition?? Your a grown woman grow the duck up !!!

Just when you think she can't stoop any lower than a snakes belly ! YOU ARE A DISGRACE OF A HUMAN CLAIRE I probably like many had horrific times growing up SA by a family member and then in the care system lost so many close friends due to drug od and some murdered.

Grow the duck up and take responsibility for your own actions now you can't change the past but you have the biggest influence on outcomes for the children you have brought into the world. What will they do when they are older crappy tiky tokys about how their mum used to SH and beg from strangers to cheer her up and pay for holidays ? You are disgraceful I pity your children they deserve so much better than you and the wet lettuce brow beaten excuse of a man that is Andy who is enabling your ridiculous behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just when you think she can't stoop any lower than a snakes belly ! YOU ARE A DISGRACE OF A HUMAN CLAIRE I probably like many had horrific times growing up SA by a family member and then in the care system lost so many close friends due to drug od and some murdered.

Grow the duck up and take responsibility for your own actions now you can't change the past but you have the biggest influence on outcomes for the children you have brought into the world. What will they do when they are older crappy tiky tokys about how their mum used to SH and beg from strangers to cheer her up and pay for holidays ? You are disgraceful I pity your children they deserve so much better than you and the wet lettuce brow beaten excuse of a man that is Andy who is enabling your ridiculous behaviour.
(((Hugs))) respect and love 💕 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9

🤗 Hugs to you 💕💕

• Heart
All together now
Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion
And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me
Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep
Everybody's worried about me
In too deep
Say I'm in too deep (in too deep)
And it's been two years I miss my home
But there's a fire burning in my bones
Still believe
Yeah, I still believe
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
I'll play my fight song
A lot of fight left in me
Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong (I'll be strong)
I'll play my fight song
Know I've still got a lot of fight left in me

Both bed videos gone really scarebare did you see sense with your sympathy videos I hope you’ve changed that bed now 🤢
I can see bed videos

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
All together now
Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
I'll play my fight song
In too deep
Still believe
Yeah, I still believe
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
I'll play my fight song
Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
I'll play my fight song

I can see bed videos
Really I can’t see them

All together now
Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
I'll play my fight song
In too deep
Still believe
Yeah, I still believe
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
I'll play my fight song
Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
I'll play my fight song

I can see bed videos
This song 🤣♥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God I love you all ❤
You don’t half make me smile. Thank you so much for all the love you have shown.

I am sat laughing to myself that the beg have taken the videos down of her in bed hahaha!
I think she only has that bedding as it’s the only one I have ever seen and guess what?! I seen the bedding in Asda a couple of weeks ago it’s smart step cheap tit £8 for double bedding! 🤣 come on beg I’m sure you had enough gifts to buy some more bedding for your guests! You had that bedding on when Shan and Adam stayed too 🙄

I’ve had it a long time, I was diagnosed in my early 20s and now I’m in my 30s. It hasn’t affected my face so far. I am completely numb all over my body now but it started off just on one side.
Life changes but you learn to live with it but it does take a while. It can be different for everyone. A lot of support can be found on Instagram and it really helped me when I was diagnosed. I’m also in therapy which has helped me find ways to cope on my bad days. It’s bloody scary to know that you have any illness and your feelings are totally valid. Take one step at a time and please feel free to ask me absolutely anything at any time ♥

Thank you so much for this. I will check out Instagram. Sending love to you too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jesus! What is there to like about depression tik toks go look at happy creators and get some tips be grateful for the life you have

And remove the bloody orange filter lol

Reactions: 11
Gosh I have so much to catch up on 🤣
I been at A & E 18 hours stuck on a bloody chair as no beds. They have found something on my brain and could be MS! I have been so upset.
I had a look at TikTok yesterday and seen all the creators putting videos up of their day and who they met, Claire is not on any of them 🤣🤣🤣
I also didn’t see any of her videos with her “FANS” 🤣 just people she paid to see 🤣🤣 how embarrassing!
Thinking of you nathan25 ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You do you I will do me video 🤣 new filter ( colourist ) she’s ditched the coffee one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She's vile as we all know and so predictable !
Sending you "virtual" love and support💖

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.