Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire’s face in her tiktok with Lucy. Watch her mouth. This is all I saw 😁😐😁😐😁😐

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ive just spotted andy in tim haydens tiktok from tokfest .the watch guy :ROFLMAO:
I seen that probably after a free watch so he can time Scarebares breakdowns 🀣 JUST SAYING new week & all that jazz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh she has commented on that liz's tit already today so tit tiky toky incoming from her. Will it be cocky beggy Claire ? Will it fighting back Claire ? Will it be woe is me ? Place your bets guys πŸ™„

• Haha
Let's all say a big FAT hello to Claire you Beggy witch....is that another health problem you have to add to MH, diabetes, psoriasis and arthritis....k'inell 37 and a walking medical dictionary.
She is a disgrace! Did she made up about arthritis? If she did then shame on her. Arthritis is not something to joke about either another medical stuff. She is an absolute joke this woman. 😑

Reactions: 6
Oh she has commented on that liz's tit already today so tit tiky toky incoming from her. Will it be cocky beggy Claire ? Will it fighting back Claire ? Will it be woe is me ? Place your bets guys πŸ™„
She will continue to be a bit down, she won’t wantbto be overshadowed by loz
Unless she takes one of her miracle pills lol x

• Haha
Definitely woe is me Claire πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s gonna be fighting back Clare, miraculous 12 hour migraine where she can look at her phone screens, BPD is getting better, this is her fight song.

We should have tattle sweep stakes on a daily basis, winners get 3 day pasta and plastic eggs

• Haha
  • Heart
Just out of curiosity has Clare ever been sectioned or even gone in to hospital as an informal patient?

She said she has suffered for years and years, SH, suicidal thoughts ect but she is good at acting 'ok' I can up to a point but there is only so much you can do that before you snap.

I have EUPD and been in hospital 3 times, away from my husband and my kids. My husband is the one that contacts my mental health or crisis team. He would not let me sit on a live if I was in such a vulnerable state.

I don't want this to sound like I'm making it a competition because everyone is different but nothing she says adds up to me. Doc apparently chucking diazepam at her, she on meds one min then waiting weeks to start meds, the CBT therapy she had doesn't make sense either.

I wish my mental health was like hers, turns it off and on like a switch, gets immediate response from the crisis team. Can sit on a live with no anxiety in site. I'm stuck in my house at 33 due to aggrophobia, on the bad days I shut myself in my room, I don't answer the door or phone ever. Maybe I should ask her for a swap because I could do with the break tbh πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Just out of curiosity has Clare ever been sectioned or even gone in to hospital as an informal patient?

She said she has suffered for years and years, SH, suicidal thoughts ect but she is good at acting 'ok' I can up to a point but there is only so much you can do that before you snap.

I have EUPD and been in hospital 3 times, away from my husband and my kids. My husband is the one that contacts my mental health or crisis team. He would not let me sit on a live if I was in such a vulnerable state.

I don't want this to sound like I'm making it a competition because everyone is different but nothing she says adds up to me. Doc apparently chucking diazepam at her, she on meds one min then waiting weeks to start meds, the CBT therapy she had doesn't make sense either.

I wish my mental health was like hers, turns it off and on like a switch, gets immediate response from the crisis team. Can sit on a live with no anxiety in site. I'm stuck in my house at 33 due to aggrophobia, on the bad days I shut myself in my room, I don't answer the door or phone ever. Maybe I should ask her for a swap because I could do with the break tbh πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
And sit in the front seat of a speeding car that proberly is not that comfortable with loud music blaring, car pulling to the side precious cargo on board and be on live.

Reactions: 5
She said the classic line β€œtrolls are jealous”. I don’t know much about right guys but Claire what could anyone be jealous of about you? Only thing I’m jealous of is you having access to the best doctors in the country πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Christ already, most other parents are getting ready for the school run , but she doesn't have to bother with that

• Angry
And sit in the front seat of a speeding car that proberly is not that comfortable with loud music blaring, car pulling to the side precious cargo on board and be on live.
Yes very good point! She is a disgrace and should address the situation with the seatbelt.. Tell her impressionable following that it was stupid and dangerous and she will be sure to double check in the future ... But of course she won't because she can't admit her wrongs. Instead she will just wait til it blows over.

She said the classic line β€œtrolls are jealous”. I don’t know much about right guys but Claire what could anyone be jealous of about you? Only thing I’m jealous of is you having access to the best doctors in the country πŸ˜‚
The only thing I'm jealous of is how she can turn her BPD on and off, can be waiting for the crisis team one min and the next sat on live smiling and chatting away to strangers. I can't even face my family πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.