Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claires mood was low on Monday
Still feeling down on Tuesday
She was cooking live by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
Got depressed again on Sunday
Care of Craig David

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Its a tough life, we all have health worries or money worries or family problems , housing, work what ever it is we come on to Tictok for a laugh and fun so who wants to keep seeing this Debbie Downer every single day it's bringing a site down thats meant to be uplifting.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yet BPD is so unpredictable I go thru so many emotions every day, it's a rollercoaster. I can't make plans because I never know how I will feel on the day. Her BPD is so manageable, wish mine was...
Exactly, with me on Saturday I had a little mini meltdown in the morning had a cry then the next hour I was at work and on cloud 9 then finished work and felt drained because of the days events. Stupid when I think about it now but that’s BPD.

not saying I cry everyday etc but the emotions are so up and down it’s unreal

Did anyone sing this lol
Yes 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gosh I have so much to catch up on 🤣
I been at A & E 18 hours stuck on a bloody chair as no beds. They have found something on my brain and could be MS! I have been so upset.
I had a look at TikTok yesterday and seen all the creators putting videos up of their day and who they met, Claire is not on any of them 🤣🤣🤣
I also didn’t see any of her videos with her “FANS” 🤣 just people she paid to see 🤣🤣 how embarrassing!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I been at A & E 18 hours stuck on a bloody chair as no beds. They have found something on my brain and could be MS! I have been so upset.
I had a look at TikTok yesterday and seen all the creators putting videos up of their day and who they met, Claire is not on any of them 🤣🤣🤣
I also didn’t see any of her videos with her “FANS” 🤣 just people she paid to see 🤣🤣 how embarrassing!
Sending you lots of love. I have MS so if you ever have any questions please feel free to ask ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh gosh! Sending you all the love from your tattle fam ❤❤ We’re always HEAR

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sending you lots of love. I have MS so if you ever have any questions please feel free to ask ♥
Can I ask how long you have had it? Has it effected your face at all? I have been so upset and worried. My face dropped on one side and I’m getting pains in my eyes. My face went back to normal after a few mins but it was scary.
I’m just wondering how long I have had it for. I’m 39 and fit and healthy and now this 🥺 I’m going to see neurology this week to sort medication.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sending lots of love ♥ x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Kind thoughts and healing hugs to you...hope the neurologist soon has the answers you need ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can I ask how long you have had it? Has it effected your face at all? I have been so upset and worried. My face dropped on one side and I’m getting pains in my eyes. My face went back to normal after a few mins but it was scary.
I’m just wondering how long I have had it for. I’m 39 and fit and healthy and now this 🥺 I’m going to see neurology this week to sort medication.
I’ve had it a long time, I was diagnosed in my early 20s and now I’m in my 30s. It hasn’t affected my face so far. I am completely numb all over my body now but it started off just on one side.
Life changes but you learn to live with it but it does take a while. It can be different for everyone. A lot of support can be found on Instagram and it really helped me when I was diagnosed. I’m also in therapy which has helped me find ways to cope on my bad days. It’s bloody scary to know that you have any illness and your feelings are totally valid. Take one step at a time and please feel free to ask me absolutely anything at any time ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sending a lot of love !! ❤❤

• Heart
Oh she has commented on that liz's tit already today so tit tiky toky incoming from her. Will it be cocky beggy Claire ? Will it fighting back Claire ? Will it be woe is me ? Place your bets guys 🙄
She is so predictable now, Sunday/Monday morning she begins with the sad looking videos. The orange glitter faced Oompa Loompa was quite alright with the mankeys at tokfest the weekend. Nothing but fake.
She's been reading hear havent you Claire you deleted the bed scene. You know the one where you didn't change the bedding lol

Exactly this
I hate to say it but she was totally out shadowed by the Mankey family
She must of heard the horrid things some people said about her, like big bum etc
It was like her and Andy were the lap dogs, Andy pushing the baby, Claire stood in line for food
Then people calling her out because of seat belt gate
Others not really taking much notice of her like adamz and dunny
Reality check!!!
Then we have to food situation
I think the Mankeys spend money like devil may care. They just go for it, and Claires a bit more frugal, likes to control the money, likes to save and every time the Mankeys are around her budget is blown
At the world buffet place on Saturday when everyone was stuffing their faces she was sat there looking grim snorting up a bowl of soup
Snorting her soup lol I bet she's the type that only pays for her family and doesn't split the bill.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sending you love Nathan25. x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.