Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to next tokfest I’m not even kidding, to show arseholes up 👀👀
Next one will be sitc .as last year they did tokfest and then sitc .sitc is for tiktok/youtube/insta/facebook and twitch so basically all social media

Reactions: 6
She didn’t look happy 😂
His post will be taken down by her later. Seen both accounts deleting all the “troll” comments on their posts 😂 they’ll have a takeaway and reading tattle night tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His post will be taken down by her later. Seen both accounts deleting all the “troll” comments on their posts 😂 they’ll have a takeaway and reading tattle night tonight 😂
They’ve been reading Tattle whilst they’ve been at TokFest it seems, there’s no way Tom would've captioned that pizza vidoe with pizza again if they didn’t 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone don’t forget that Claire said this this afternoon:

"All children are allowed to be filmed by the way before anyone says anything, it’s TokFest"

Creepy.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

"All children are allowed to be filmed by the way before anyone says anything, it’s TokFest"

Creepy.
Yep and she’s been slating peoples outfits whilst wearing a bleeping carebear T-shirt, cycling shorts, badly done purple eyeshadow, glitter on her face and in her hair and foundation that is 5000 shades too dark 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But they’ve all said they don’t read HEAR 🤣🤣🤣 AS IF

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just like they love dhb and James, can’t stop either reading heaR or talking about them and us 🙈 I think tattle should have their own stand at the next tokfest🤣
Yes that would be amazing 🤣 get Ben Ranz to do the T-shirt’s we wont ask scarebare 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Creepy.
No. Scarebeg! Just like kids at school and nursery aren’t allowed to be filmed and put on social media, anyone of those kids could be in protection, in the care system, and god knows who’s watching them videos.

Yes that would be amazing 🤣 get Ben Ranz to do the T-shirt’s we wont as scarebare 🤣🤣
If we order them now they’ll still be good for the next one!
Everytime I see your name pop up I can’t help but sing.. witches come and go brahh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Things we have learnt today care of Carebare

She is the same size as Lawrence, when they tried to hug it was very awkward as tummys got in the way

Going to Tokfest means you automatically sign away filming rights for your child to be on camera

Claire has stepped up her game and allowed Nathan to have a public account, her little apprentice, begging lessons start Monday

Claire is not kind and makes fun of everyone else fashion sense

Claire’s mental health and diabetes takes the weekend off

Nobody knows who she is

Andy plays second fiddle to Tom and pushes Toms baby around just like he plays second fiddle to Claire

Claire likes the Oomoa Loompa with glitter look

Andy and Ava don’t wear seat belts

Claire was so worried nobody would know who he is, that she wore a Carebear top, people still don’t know who she was

itzdunny and itzadam practically ignored her

Lawrence didn’t hang around long

Claire got all angsty because her battery was going, why would such an important well known social media personality not go prepared with a battery bank or something?

Anything to add Tattlers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

She is the same size as Lawrence, when they tried to hug it was very awkward as tummys got in the way

Going to Tokfest means you automatically sign away filming rights for your child to be on camera

Claire has stepped up her game and allowed Nathan to have a public account, her little apprentice, begging lessons start Monday

Nobody knows who she is

Andy plays second fiddle to Tom and pushes Toms baby around just like he plays second fiddle to Claire

Claire was so worried nobody would know who he is, that she wore a Carebear top, people still don’t know who she was

Claire got all angsty because her battery was going, why would such an important well known social media personality not go prepared with a battery bank or something?

Think you’ve covered it all Thankyou for the recap of the day ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Nobody knows who she is

As I’ve been at work since 8.30 this morning I’d like to thank @mumz and everyone for keeping me updated with shitfest some funny comments 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Nobody knows who she is

thanks....I needed this...cos missed it all....she just keeps on giving doesn't she?? They all do🤣

As I’ve been at work since 8.30 this morning I’d like to thank @mumz and everyone for keeping me updated with shitfest some funny comments 🤣
Me too🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.