Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Tom is joking and it's a wind up, he was acting shady as if they want to catch people out

Reactions: 5
If I lived closer I would 100% buy a ticket. But it would cost me hundreds to get there and I also can’t be assed. Would love to say what I think to both families to their faces though
Same even it will cost me £40 on train and it’s 2 hours max away from me. Good job i ain’t going cos otherwise I will say eff off to them 😂

• Haha
I suppose beer goggles can make you flirtatious but to want to kiss Andy, Nah no one could be that drunk.
I'm howling at this thread....I was busy concentrating on skanky yesterday and she's blocked me....so wasn't in HEAR.I really do need to make another account so I can wind myself up watching the daft cow lie and exaggerate about her " issues".....who needs NHS and mental health workers and medication??? Just pop over to her mate and order a couple of pieces of string she calls a healing bracelet 🤣🤣🤣wtf??
That made me laugh 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I had the money I’d be going! I’d love to be wearing a tattle tshirt just to see their beggy faces 🤬 £40 and 1hr 30mins on the train 😬
Next one they do can we all go please 🤣 give me chance to save up

Reactions: 7
Oh let’s be honest she was going all along!!!
bring on the “oh so many people showed us so much love” 💩🤦‍♀️

Oh let’s be honest she was going all along!!!
bring on the “oh so many people showed us so much love” 💩🤦‍♀️
Reckon it will be that followed by how she’s suffering mentally a few days later, she must wake up on a Monday morning and think I’ll be up on TikTok this week and down next week

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was meant to be taking my sister and her mate but couldnt get it of work anyway shes now going with her mates family and are already in birmingham .then my manager lets me know today that i am of work tommorow as its managed to be approved :ROFLMAO: .however as much id love to travel down with a tattle shirt i cant afford to travel down .however ive told my sister to avoid manleys and carebear at all costs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Don’t see the point why scarebear and mankey has to go tomorrow tho due to their stupid behaviour. Half of people won’t go near them I don’t think. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

She’ll be fine don’t worry guys. Her mental health days off are usually Saturday and Sunday anyway so she’ll be off duty from the suicide card for TokFest

News update from Skelmersdale: early this morning a huge queue formed outside the only bathroom at an address in Skem. Police were called to prevent any violence as 9 people tried to be first on the bog....there were no problems encountered with anyone attempting to use the shower, as at least 3 adults and a couple of minors dont usually bother with personal hygiene....one of the female adults was heard to shout "no you cant have a shower at this time". More updates will be available during the day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
News update from Skelmersdale: early this morning a huge queue formed outside the one bathroom at an address in Skem. Police were called to prevent any violence as 9 people tried to be first on the bog....there were no problems encountered with anyone attempting to use the shower, as at least 3 adults and a couple of minors dont usually bother with personal hygiene....one of the female adults was heard to shout "no you cant have a shower at this time". More updates will be available during the day.
Oh my goodness this is funny🤣🤣🤣wonder what's for breakfast.." sweet cheeks"🤮

• Haha
News update from Skelmersdale: early this morning a huge queue formed outside the only bathroom at an address in Skem. Police were called to prevent any violence as 9 people tried to be first on the bog....there were no problems encountered with anyone attempting to use the shower, as at least 3 adults and a couple of minors dont usually bother with personal hygiene....one of the female adults was heard to shout "no you cant have a shower at this time". More updates will be available during the day.
brilliant 🤩

6.35am they were out looking for coffee, maybe look for some shampoo, body wash and some clothes detergent whilst you are there 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.