Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s nice they can do all this stuff while their followers who’ve paid for it, struggle to pay their phone bill debt off 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
It’s nice they can do all this stuff while their followers who’ve paid for it, struggle to pay their phone bill debt off 🤬🤬🤬
Idiots funding their lifestyle !

Just in case the videos are deleted, it's pretty clear that baseball is not wearing a seat belt whilst driving & looks as though he has put his daughter in a car seat that has been belted in, but not his child, as it looks like you can see the seat belt behind Ava Marie. What a strange little man 🤔
Practice clunk click baseball bat and stop putting your daughter at RISK !!!

Back on the beg again live 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Claire’s brother apparently led his local NHS hospital trust communication response to the Morecambe Bay maternity scandal, I imagine that is up there as a career highlight, Claire probably classes TikTok as her job what’s her highlight going to sodding TokFest? 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Both on the beg doing battles 😡💰💰💰💰

News flash she’s got sciatic now 🤣

As if Lucy had just told her the clock goes back 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Awh poor Scare, she hasn't made the cut for Lawrence's compilation of his 'favourites' that he met at TokFest today 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had to turn it off, her face is just winding me up after everything she’s said and done today. I wish I’d gone just so I could ask for a pic and when it was being taken whisper “I think you’re a beggy bleep who lies about her mental health for sympathy and you haven’t lost any weight you’ve actually put it on. Cheeeeeese” 😂
You make me howl🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Claire said that there’s so many things in her life that can’t be pre-planned

Well we all know her mental health when it comes to TikTok being up or down is planned 🥴

• Haha
⚠TIGGER WARNING ⚠

After judging people today at tokfest can Someone tell me how does Andy pull out his step ladder to climb her 🤔

PS begbare only god can judge me for what I post hear I'm just saying you know what i mean #catholic

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
⚠TIGGER WARNING ⚠

After judging people today at tokfest can Someone tell me how does Andy pull out his step ladder to climb her 🤔

PS begbare only god can judge me for what I post hear I'm just saying you know what i mean #catholic
STEP LADDER 💀💀💀

Can’t believe she judged people today if she tries to brush it off I bet she’d say something like I meant look at them in a nice way

Reactions: 10
I get people was dressed up but still she shouldnt be judging .everyones fyp is different .some people will get the cosplay fyp .i never got it before .however from seeing people today on live and following people ive suddenly ended up on it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.