Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nathan25

VIP Member
Oh I see she’s bringing her kids on her videos again. Her son is happy when he sees his mum happy 🙄 why she letting her kids in her videos again all of a sudden
That won’t make social services think you are a great mum you Beg!
Gosh her MH is great this week isn’t it.
She did tell us Monday it would be mind 😡

Reactions: 13

IR0201

VIP Member
She said just now she fights every day to stay alive… but you’re being trusted with a friends baby?? WHAT???? 😳

• Angry

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
⚠TIGGER WARNING ⚠

After judging people today at tokfest can Someone tell me how does Andy pull out his step ladder to climb her 🤔

PS begbare only god can judge me for what I post hear I'm just saying you know what i mean #catholic

Attachments

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
She is so predictable and boring! Like the person above said is it a family friendly page or is it a very adult page talking about adult things? I know I wouldn't want my kids watching her. Same as Eden Harvz her audience was proved to be 13 and younger yet she talks about oral sex, how her fanny smells like 🐟 encouraging taking zopiclone if your BF is away for one night to ' cope '

Why aren't these creators realising what they are exposing literal children to fs

• Angry

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
It's a gorgeous day here. I'm off out with my little ones for the day. Will look forward to catching up later with a glass of prosecco in hand. I know I'll be in for some laughs.

Hope you all have a day as fabulous as you all are. To the lovelies that have covid hope you are all on the mend and feeling much better 🥰🥰

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Someone on her morning post from yesterday with them all leaving the house said the filter makes her look like an oompa loompa😂😂😂😂

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
So ……..
The kids school have encouraged Scare to make TikToks
Her MH team have encouraged Scare to make TikToks
Yeppers. That really happens in the real world ! !

• Haha

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
STEP LADDER 💀💀💀

Can’t believe she judged people today if she tries to brush it off I bet she’d say something like I meant look at them in a nice way
Pissed me off today reading about her judging people on their appearance or what they are wearing considering she'd been wearing that ensemble that makes her look like a condom stuffed with mashed potato several days in a row with her greasy hair and orge teeth

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
What makes me laugh is she thinks by keeping it a secret and then announcing she is going like people will be like " omg Im so glad you coming" " can't wait to me you" " your so brave to face this with how your mental health has been "

CLARE NOBODY CARES MY LUV..

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
Just looked at the tommanleylive account why has Ava marie got no seat belt on in the video isn’t that breaking the law 👮‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
Has kids on her videos but doesn’t want them on the lives 🤣
I watched alot of her YouTube blog till early hours. She's funking deranged ! If you haven't watched them do its a must. As painful as it was and it was worse than any child labour I assure you. She has proved to me she set up tt and any other platform purely to make money because they were in shit Street financially. The vids on there omg she contradicts herself numerous times and waffles on for England but doesn't say anything whatsoever helpful. BIG CRINGE ALERT 📢 😬 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12