Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZapfaWat

So far:
Emma screeching.
Child acting up for camera.
Emma screeching.
Nanny San looking positively terrified in every photo.
Emma screeching.
Horrendous insta story of a 41 year old woman humping a giant wine bottle. Next to her mum. Taken by her daughter.
Emma screeching.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Onthefence

Latest vlog lols: “I work full time” she says from her bed mid afternoon
“Do you have Good Friday in other countries” says the former RE head of department

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Am I the only one with a mild Stephen crush? 😂 not bad looking, brilliant dad, patient, stable job... I need me one of him!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
So I don’t work in blogging but in tech sales and I have a similar schedule to Emma. I work from home, am fortunate enough to get paid very well and I occasionally have to travel. She needs to wake the f up. Her life (and mine) is incredibly fortunate and no one wants to hear her (or me) moaning. Emma, stop gurning at the camera, discipline your kids and bang your husband. You’ll probably make better content bab.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

How can she not see his bloody hypocritical she is?

Emma: Puts her life online, shows what she wants us to know, we discuss it and she can't handle it and calls us trolls.

Also Emma: Watches reality shows and listens to podcasts where people discuss the real housewives lives on a public forum.

What's the difference?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The co-sleeping thing interests me as I'm 29 and co-slept with my Mum for a really long time (on and off till I was 8). My dad used to sleep in my single bed, so a similar situ. My parents are still together but have a totally platonic relationship now, and sleep in different rooms. I was an anxious kid, but I think my Mum didn't encourage me to stop sleeping in with her because of the problems in their marriage. As an adult though, I feel a lot of guilt about the fact that as a kid I relegated my dad to the small single bed. And I feel bad that I was a reason my parents (specifically my mum) used not to deal with the problems in the marriage. Idk but looking at the situ, from someone who grew up in a similar one, it isn't healthy for anyone. They need to address what is happening with Ethan that means he needs to co-sleep, and what is happening in their marriage that means Stephen is in the single bed!!! All a bit fucked up. And I know cos I lived it. Final thought: I feel shame about the impact my co-sleeping had on my parents' marriage, and no-one knows but my immediate family. I feel bad for Ethan with it being all over the internet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Sorry if this sounds overly aggressive but I just need to get it out!
I'm watching her latest video and I'm losing my mind! Basically planning her life around the 2-3 Disney trips (at least) per year that's she's going on? Firstly, that's not realistic for the average family, and secondly, doesn't she get bored? Imagine building a brand on going to the same theme park 3 times a year. I've been to Disneyland LA and Florida once each, and yeah, it's fun, but could you really do 3 times a year? Doesn't it make it less special every time you go? Don't even get me started on 'pingate', she'll still trade those crappy Primark ones and we all know it. And for every Disney holiday she buys more crap for the kids and for herself. She said she buys a new Disney phone case for every trip?? Why?? She said it's because she's constantly got her phone out, has she ever thought about putting it away and living in the moment? Maybe she'd actually experience Disney for real then instead of through a camera lens and would only have to go once a year! This family must be balling, from the area they live in bham, to the holidays, to all the crap she buys! Not attainable for the average person who can't put #ad next to every 2nd Instagram post.

Again, sorry for the rant!

Reactions: 30

Nadurath

VIP Member
It’s almost a shame she didn’t go on a big rant about me; a libel case would be fun 😂

“What’s in the box oooooo What’s in the box oooooo is it Gary Barlow.....no it’s court papers” (and a balloon because I like the idea of a balloon floating out with court papers attached) 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Birdy60

VIP Member
Thanks, that's really annoying isn't it? Because it was working 😠 ('werking'). They really do take the piss out of the sheep. Long live the backlash!!! She may have been lucky enough to build it but she's too narcissistic and bitchy to sustain it! It reminds me of a video of her and Louise Pentland - they were at Louise's and getting more and more ridiculously hysterical and one of them said "Oh, and the rhubarb Method, can't forget the Method can we?" I thought then how knowing and sarcastic they looked as they said it. And I've commented before how much Emma wears the insta uniform. She's like a Frankenstein's monster of all YouTubers!!!!
i didnt know about Tattle till Emma herself mentioned it so thanks Em for the heads up bet you're regretting it now...this is far more entertaining that her vlogging mugs and tat!!

• Haha

Roisin618

Another long time lurker here sent over by Emma on one of her rants! Anyway nobody seems to have mentioned this but back in January she did an insta story asking for outfit ideas because she just discovered that she was going to be at DLP for dapper day. She went on to say that it was a girls only trip because it’s so unfair on Erin having to do Disney at Ethan’s pace!!!! She then said not to worry because the boys would be going somewhere too (no mention of CBeebies land at that time) so in her recent video where she says that the boys aren’t going because they don’t want to dapper day, it’s complete rubbish she didn’t even know it was on until she’d booked!

• Wow
I used to love her, but I've been lurking on here since she mentioned Tattle. I've been agreeing and just silently ranting to myself, but now I've got myself an account cos I just CANNOT deal any more. Where do I start? Her adverts are incessant; so much more regular than before. She pours and hair flicks so much to camera. Her ethics around filming her kids are seriously dodgy. Her consumerism is out of control. She thinks she's an absolute star. I used to look forward to her vlogs, but now I just eyeroll and turn off.

Ps I'm a mental health professional and I genuinely hope her manager/ Stephen does read this because I think as well as social anxiety, with her therapist she also needs to explore her obsessive behaviours. The collecting of mugs was out of control, the obsession over Real Housewives, the endless shopping, the short-lived obsessions with various celebrities, even the obsession with negative comments and the past obsession she mentioned with bands (she said she used to follow bands around). All these things indicate an obsessive personality. Obvs you can't diagnose online, but I've seen enough to think she should look into it...as much as she annoys me, I feel sad for her and hope she deals with her mental health properly, and not just on a basic "Insta friendly" level. I have been thinking of messaging her, but she'd call me a troll, so am posting it here in the hope that Stephen/ her manager see and suggest it's something she explores. (Obsessions are, after all, closely linked with anxiety, something she clearly experiences).

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

LizzieB

I liked Emma BUT then she started using Louise (not that I like her) in her thumbnail photos, she abused her friendship to gain followers.
She also allows her son to wear socks with sandals this is not ok

• Haha

Sponfused

VIP Member
Hi! I usually just lurk here, but it was my post that appears to have been deleted so figure I’d emerge from my lurking lol I only pointed out that the Primark pins can’t be traded in the parks (because it boils my piss when I get left with scrapper pins because they get into the system!) Anyway, apparently I touched a nerve...

(Removed my YT username, not that it really matters 🤷‍♀️)

View attachment 12967

View attachment 12966

Her reply doesn’t even make sense!
Let me start by saying, I have absolutely no clue what this argument is about BUT how very dare you accuse this saint of a woman of any wrong doing! You can’t tell us that your seemingly very reasonable comment about Disney pins wasn’t actually just a vicious attack on Brummy’s character. How could you even imply that she is anything like all of the other psychopaths on social media?? She is obviously a nice person, she mentions it twice. She even signs off with 3 kisses, despite your very transparent attempt at making her look like a SUPER bad person who hasn’t dedicated her entire life to the pursuit of Disney pin knowledge. 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Goodpup

Apparently this was why she was happy to be in it 🙄
🙄 She's white, blonde, has an average body size, is able-bodied and conventionally attractive when she isn't gurning. She needs to stop this 'poor me' act, it's just embarrassing.

Reactions: 27

Wahalala

Okay guys I went to the primark press event that brummy was at and wow let me just tell you how arrogant she actually is. I didn't bother going up to her but I saw her with other people and the fake smiles she gave were enough to put me off. Dont believe the act she puts up on YouTube or Instagram, she is a huge bitch.

• Wow
Reactions: 27

Yoko

Chatty Member
The world is a huge beautiful place..and here we have a 41 year old woman crying with happiness at watching someone dressed in a friggin tigger suit..sad sad cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26