BrummyMummy #2 Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace chummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah no judgment from me - my eldest was in with me till 3ish and youngest till 2. You do what you’ve got to do to get some sleep.

Have you seen her latest Stories - she’s got loads of new followers & she says “as long as you’re following for good reasons” sarky passive aggressive face 😲🤔
The new followers are probably all those fake accounts her and her management have set up!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The world is a huge beautiful place..and here we have a 41 year old woman crying with happiness at watching someone dressed in a friggin tigger suit..sad sad cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What was the chicken photos all about?

There is something about Stephen....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah no judgment from me - my eldest was in with me till 3ish and youngest till 2. You do what you’ve got to do to get some sleep.

Have you seen her latest Stories - she’s got loads of new followers & she says “as long as you’re following for good reasons” sarky passive aggressive face 😲🤔
I think it’s to do with MOD post about her fave accounts to follow. Somebody mentions BM

Reactions: 3
my 6 yr old does it do he has separation anxiety he starts of in his own bed but always in with me. We tried fighting it and we are both just very tired the next day, it’s not always as clear cut.
She has said that he starts off in their bed tho 🤔

Reactions: 2
She really needs to realise she has absolutely no talent or anything remotely special about her shes a very plain Jane! She cant keep talking to people like that it's those people who have got her to Disney land Paris after all and that she is no celebrity!!

Reactions: 12
So you guys who do the co-sleeping: how does this work when you are away? So, Emma is in DLP at the moment (yeh, I know, she's kept that one quiet ;)) so how is Ethan coping? Will he be OK sleeping with Daddy instead of Mummy? Not judging or goady, I'm genuinely interested to understand how this works.
how much anxiety will he have as a direct result of this?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Loads of new followers? Erm, where?
To be fair, when I posted my "humping the wine bottle" post earlier she was on 81.6k, and she's now on 82k. I know they won't be exact numbers on there but somewhere around 400 is quite a lot in a day no?

To be fair, when I posted my "humping the wine bottle" post earlier she was on 81.6k, and she's now on 82k. I know they won't be exact numbers on there but somewhere around 400 is quite a lot in a day no?
It only says +60 for today’s followers on social blade, so I am confused! But yes I agree, 400 new followers in a day is a lot 😀

So you guys who do the co-sleeping: how does this work when you are away? So, Emma is in DLP at the moment (yeh, I know, she's kept that one quiet ;)) so how is Ethan coping? Will he be OK sleeping with Daddy instead of Mummy? Not judging or goady, I'm genuinely interested to understand how this works.
Not sure on the set up in emma’s house but my 3yo son co slept with me (and his dad!) from birth, when I had our youngest 6mo ago he transitioned to the spare room with dad no issues. Ethan is older so can’t imagine it would be too different for him to just sleep with his dad

Reactions: 1
It only says +60 for today’s followers on social blade, so I am confused! But yes I agree, 400 new followers in a day is a lot 😀
The new followers came from a post by another vlogger but I’m sure they won’t stick around long when they see what she’s like!

Reactions: 5
You know her version of loads means one! Same as loads of people troll her when in fact it’s just one comment.

I notice the reasons for her Instagram account not being very exciting are all the things she gets criticised on here about 🤔

The ‘we are home’ is cringe 🙈
I bloody hate the 'home' reference that many youtubers make about Disney, it's not sodding home you morons 😤😤

Reactions: 19
The co-sleeping thing interests me as I'm 29 and co-slept with my Mum for a really long time (on and off till I was 8). My dad used to sleep in my single bed, so a similar situ. My parents are still together but have a totally platonic relationship now, and sleep in different rooms. I was an anxious kid, but I think my Mum didn't encourage me to stop sleeping in with her because of the problems in their marriage. As an adult though, I feel a lot of guilt about the fact that as a kid I relegated my dad to the small single bed. And I feel bad that I was a reason my parents (specifically my mum) used not to deal with the problems in the marriage. Idk but looking at the situ, from someone who grew up in a similar one, it isn't healthy for anyone. They need to address what is happening with Ethan that means he needs to co-sleep, and what is happening in their marriage that means Stephen is in the single bed!!! All a bit fucked up. And I know cos I lived it. Final thought: I feel shame about the impact my co-sleeping had on my parents' marriage, and no-one knows but my immediate family. I feel bad for Ethan with it being all over the internet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The co-sleeping thing interests me as I'm 29 and co-slept with my Mum for a really long time (on and off till I was 8). My dad used to sleep in my single bed, so a similar situ. My parents are still together but have a totally platonic relationship now, and sleep in different rooms. I was an anxious kid, but I think my Mum didn't encourage me to stop sleeping in with her because of the problems in their marriage. As an adult though, I feel a lot of guilt about the fact that as a kid I relegated my dad to the small single bed. And I feel bad that I was a reason my parents (specifically my mum) used not to deal with the problems in the marriage. Idk but looking at the situ, from someone who grew up in a similar one, it isn't healthy for anyone. They need to address what is happening with Ethan that means he needs to co-sleep, and what is happening in their marriage that means Stephen is in the single bed!!! All a bit fucked up. And I know cos I lived it. Final thought: I feel shame about the impact my co-sleeping had on my parents' marriage, and no-one knows but my immediate family. I feel bad for Ethan with it being all over the internet.
It would actually be very interesting to know if it's something Ethan ~needs~ or, as you mention, something that she/they prolong to avoid other issues!

Reactions: 13
HOW MANY TIMES DOES SHE NEED TO GO TO DISNEY LAND PARIS ???!!!

and I've noticed she has her mom on Instagram now for followers no doubt to make money 🤦‍♀️
No doubt ‘Gifted’ from Damart for Nanny San😏

Reactions: 3
"I'm the oldest youtuber in the world" 🙄 your 41 bab, duck off 🙄 she's obviously going through some Peter pan/mid life tit with her Disney and age obsession.
"I'm a size 18" 🙄 no one cares bab... In my life, I have never been anywhere where someone has been asked to give some info about themselves and they have included dress size 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"I'm the oldest youtuber in the world" 🙄 your 41 bab, duck off 🙄 she's obviously going through some Peter pan/mid life tit with her Disney and age obsession.
"I'm a size 18" 🙄 no one cares bab... In my life, I have never been anywhere where someone has been asked to give some info about themselves and they have included dress size 🙄
I think she uses this as a sort of defence mechanism- start going on about her dress size and age rather than have someone use it to attack her.

Which no one does - neither of them are an issue, Emma. Your attitude, and passive aggressive demeanour, however 👀

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.