BrummyMummy #2 Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace chummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think its Stephen and Ethan!!! 🤭🤭
with matching socks and sandals and a few cheeky tiptops Stephen and Ethan are going to have a fab time in CBeebies land! Ethan will sleep in a big boy bed and Stephen gets a break from his gurning missus! He can put a match to her "to do" list while having his cheeky fag putting out the bins! Run Stephen RUN!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This really made me think. I'm quite naive sometimes and forget these people have managers and mould their content to gain followers. I hadn't followed her for long before I got sick of her, looked on here after she mentioned it, agreed with what I read and then unfollowed her. Was she always into Disney or is it part of her business plan?

I’ve watched her videos from the beginning. She had less than 100 subscribers when I stumbled across her. She never mentioned Disney or had random Disney crap around the house.

She also didn’t have an obsession with mugs or pull so many ridiculous faces. All of this is a calculated plan to grow her channel and get free stuff. I would imagine that she was advised to invent various hobbies as it gives her channel ‘interest’ 🙄

Reactions: 16
Has she ever elaborated on the co sleeping thing? They do the same on holidays, but why doesn't she sleep in the same bed has her husband ever?!?!? I remember on a vlog some had asked why Ethan had bunk beds and she said so he can have sleepovers. Kid can't have a sleepover if he doesn't sleep in his own room... Do you mean so you can kick Stephen in there and he doesn't have to sleep on top bunk like a little kid???
It just seems odd to me that she seems happy to never sleep in bed with her husband?

And on this boys trip away to CBeebies land the lad will be sleeping in his own bed presumably? So there’s no need for him to
Be sharing a bed with his mum at home? Do we think this is more something that Emma wants rather than her son??

Reactions: 15
It just seems odd to me that she seems happy to never sleep in bed with her husband?

And on this boys trip away to CBeebies land the lad will be sleeping in his own bed presumably? So there’s no need for him to
Be sharing a bed with his mum at home? Do we think this is more something that Emma wants rather than her son??
shes also not too concerned about him having seperation anxiety while his mummy is away? if they have always co-slept then its going to be a big thing for him being apart from his mum even for a few days.....I mean shes an "introvert" she should know these things? Still think good old Stephen has the better deal in all this.....🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve watched her videos from the beginning. She had less than 100 subscribers when I stumbled across her. She never mentioned Disney or had random Disney crap around the house.

She also didn’t have an obsession with mugs or pull so many ridiculous faces. All of this is a calculated plan to grow her channel and get free stuff. I would imagine that she was advised to invent various hobbies as it gives her channel ‘interest’ 🙄
Thanks, that's really annoying isn't it? Because it was working 😠 ('werking'). They really do take the piss out of the sheep. Long live the backlash!!! She may have been lucky enough to build it but she's too narcissistic and bitchy to sustain it! It reminds me of a video of her and Louise Pentland - they were at Louise's and getting more and more ridiculously hysterical and one of them said "Oh, and the rhubarb Method, can't forget the Method can we?" I thought then how knowing and sarcastic they looked as they said it. And I've commented before how much Emma wears the insta uniform. She's like a Frankenstein's monster of all YouTubers!!!!

Reactions: 9
I don’t think it’s anyones business but theirs who sleeps in which bed but she shouldn’t be making it public knowledge. Lots of people have different sleeping arrangements, they just don’t talk about it to all and sundry. Ethan will be majorly ridiculed by kids at school when they find out. She is not being fair to him at all.

Reactions: 20
Latest vlog lols: “I work full time” she says from her bed mid afternoon
“Do you have Good Friday in other countries” says the former RE head of department

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

It's all very weird. I can understand when couples sleep separate because one snores or they don't have a good night sleep or whatever. But I can't understand sleeping in the same bed as your child over your husband. If it's nightmare or something like that fair enough. But with my girl she was 3 when she completely stopped sleeping in my bed, but I would put her in her bed initially and then in the middle of the night she would come into ours because I wasn't there and she was upset. My son now is two and half and sleeps in my bed when he wakes in middle of the night, but because he's going in his bed initially he's learning to stay in it longer and longer until eventually he will just stay in completely. I like co sleeping and I know it's not for everyone which is fine, but I do struggle to see how at 6 he's going to learn how to sleep in his own room? It's a daunting thing for some so it takes time. I don't see how it'll do him any favours or her marriage for that matter. Just all a bit odd.

Reactions: 9
Another laugh from the vlog “Disney is our family hobby. We love it. We spend all our money on it”. Oh boys do you want to go to Disneyland? No.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks, that's really annoying isn't it? Because it was working 😠 ('werking'). They really do take the piss out of the sheep. Long live the backlash!!! She may have been lucky enough to build it but she's too narcissistic and bitchy to sustain it! It reminds me of a video of her and Louise Pentland - they were at Louise's and getting more and more ridiculously hysterical and one of them said "Oh, and the rhubarb Method, can't forget the Method can we?" I thought then how knowing and sarcastic they looked as they said it. And I've commented before how much Emma wears the insta uniform. She's like a Frankenstein's monster of all YouTubers!!!!
i didnt know about Tattle till Emma herself mentioned it so thanks Em for the heads up bet you're regretting it now...this is far more entertaining that her vlogging mugs and tat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Totally agree! For me, the one bit of evidence you need to show that this blogging thing was all calculated to make her famous, is her username. She's said a lot that she and other Brummies say "mom", so why is she brummymUmmy? I guess maybe the pun works, but also, seems a bit of a strategy to be more accessible to more people 🤔

Reactions: 10
Totally agree! For me, the one bit of evidence you need to show that this blogging thing was all calculated to make her famous, is her username. She's said a lot that she and other Brummies say "mom", so why is she brummymUmmy? I guess maybe the pun works, but also, seems a bit of a strategy to be more accessible to more people 🤔

Very true. I’m also in the Midlands and my MOM is my mom not my MUM

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another long time lurker here sent over by Emma on one of her rants! Anyway nobody seems to have mentioned this but back in January she did an insta story asking for outfit ideas because she just discovered that she was going to be at DLP for dapper day. She went on to say that it was a girls only trip because it’s so unfair on Erin having to do Disney at Ethan’s pace!!!! She then said not to worry because the boys would be going somewhere too (no mention of CBeebies land at that time) so in her recent video where she says that the boys aren’t going because they don’t want to dapper day, it’s complete rubbish she didn’t even know it was on until she’d booked!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Another long time lurker here sent over by Emma on one of her rants! Anyway nobody seems to have mentioned this but back in January she did an insta story asking for outfit ideas because she just discovered that she was going to be at DLP for dapper day. She went on to say that it was a girls only trip because it’s so unfair on Erin having to do Disney at Ethan’s pace!!!! She then said not to worry because the boys would be going somewhere too (no mention of CBeebies land at that time) so in her recent video where she says that the boys aren’t going because they don’t want to dapper day, it’s complete rubbish she didn’t even know it was on until she’d booked!

What a tangled web of lies she weaves

Reactions: 17
Putting Erin before Ethan again then!! Surely it's not fair to expect Ethan to do everything at Erin's pace then in a family its give and take and considering other people 🤷‍♀️!! They often split them up at weekends too and do separate things with them!!

Reactions: 15
Co-ordinated outfits, Buying of tat and finding snacks. I think Ethan has had a lucky escape here. No doubt the tickets him and Stephen have got are left over free ones.
I’m sure they have been gifted Merlin Annual Passes before, in which case, you’re correct

Reactions: 10
Yes!! I remember this now! I don’t get why she would bother lying. Neither excuse really justifies her decision to take only one of her kids to Disney. Poor Ethan is going to have some issues to work through later in life isn’t he? How will he live with the guilt of his sister being shipped off to nursery, all of the extra time he spent with Mum during the night and not to mention all of the things his family missed at Disney because of his pace! Brummy better keep the details for her therapist handy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m all for co-sleeping but sleeping with your 6 year old while your husband sleeps elsewhere doesn’t say much for their marriage in my opinion
And what will poor Ethan do when he has to sleep alone when Big Emma goes to Disney? Good god, if he can sleep in his own bed when she’s away then I’m sure he’s more than capable of sleeping in his own bed at home. 🙄
I think it’s bloody ridiculous to co-sleep with your 6 year old son. No Balls Stephen should put his friggin’ foot down & move back to the marital bed. But then, with her lack of personal hygiene maybe it suits him...🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ohhhhhh I remember that now!!!!!! What a scummy liar she is, that’s what Emma seems to not remember.. the internet never forgets 🙃

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.