BrummyMummy #2 Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace chummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post she wrote was 🙄 she thinks she is special, deserves different treatment to the rest of us. You can't put yourself out there like she does, on a public platform and show so much of your life and expect everyone to give you praise. She's very immature and also imo comes over as quite sheltered too.

Reactions: 6
Where have her daughter’s health issues been discussed on here? I’ve read all her threads and haven’t seen that. Stop lying (or at the very least exaggerating and misleading people) Emma.

C53F2547-93C0-4D7D-BBD9-CCCCCB0642B8.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Where have her daughter’s health issues been discussed on here? I’ve read all her threads and haven’t seen that. Stop lying (or at the very least exaggerating and misleading people) Emma.

View attachment 11010
When she says "discusses" I suppose she is right. But YOURE ON A PUBLIC INSTAGRAM EMMA. that is what people will do, discuss what SHE puts on there.. she puts her daughter online, discusses her health issues and then expects people not to mention it. I mean yes if people said anything nasty about Erin that would be wrong, but I don't think they have on here, I think her health issues have been mentioned but never in a horrible way.

So she basically wants sympathy for a situation she created for herself? Here's the world's smallest violin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How DARE she mock mental health with such a whiny and self righteous blog post. Wake the duck up.

How can she not see his bloody hypocritical she is?

Emma: Puts her life online, shows what she wants us to know, we discuss it and she can't handle it and calls us trolls.

Also Emma: Watches reality shows and listens to podcasts where people discuss the real housewives lives on a public forum.

What's the difference?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How can she not see his bloody hypocritical she is?

Emma: Puts her life online, shows what she wants us to know, we discuss it and she can't handle it and calls us trolls.

Also Emma: Watches reality shows and listens to podcasts where people discuss the real housewives lives on a public forum.

What's the difference?
Spot on 👌 the woman is deluded

View attachment 11010
To be fair, she didn't mention rattle by name, I'm only on this site, but I'm told there are more like this, so maybe it's on another?

Reactions: 2
One tongue wiggle too much for me now. Not watching any more. Makes me feel sick. She's so uncomfortable in front of the camera!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I can see where she gets her awkwardness from though have you seen her mother

• Haha
I can see where she gets her awkwardness from though have you seen her mother
She’s pushing for nanny san to get more instagram followers. She doesn’t like people picking apart her family on these forums so why encourage her mom to get involved & be open to criticism/ridicule? You’d want to protect your mom wouldn’t you? Or is she hoping to get her insta monetised too? Nice little earner..

Reactions: 20
I too came here via Emma’s mention of the page and didn’t expect the comments on to be as true as they are.

I carried on following though as it was an easy watch but I’ve just had to unfollow after seeing the screenshot of her draft blog post. She had a tab open to ‘collective’ which is an agency that has a phone call with you and then writes your blog to save you doing it. The thing that’s kept me following aside from the singing, takeaway dances and daft faces is that I really enjoyed reading her blog as it seemed to have more substance than the social media posts but now I’m wondering if she’s even writing them herself or if they’re ghost written. Plus she has a manager and charges companies several thousand pounds per video, it just seems so fake to me now compared to all of the genuine bloggers out there. Maybe that’s why the working ones seem more genuine to people and when they stop work maybe they start using all these tools and it shows? A lot of CEOs etc use ghost writing firms because a blog isn’t their main priority but if a blogger is using it then doesn’t that defeat the whole point? Maybe she’s not and I’m completely wrong 🤷🏽‍♀️. But even the effort into the video editing has stopped, they’re just her in her house. I’ve had to unfollow I’m afraid as am starting to feel like it’s not genuine at all.

It’s a shame in some ways that Instagram etc let comments be deleted as I’m sure a few more of her audience would like to make a more balanced view because I think people follow because they think it’s all very real.

Suggested next thread title - stop mugging us off. We don’t like being big mugs and we cannot lie.
Wow that's interesting! You're spot on! Love "we don't like being big mugs" 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I too came here via Emma’s mention of the page and didn’t expect the comments on to be as true as they are.

I carried on following though as it was an easy watch but I’ve just had to unfollow after seeing the screenshot of her draft blog post. She had a tab open to ‘collective’ which is an agency that has a phone call with you and then writes your blog to save you doing it. The thing that’s kept me following aside from the singing, takeaway dances and daft faces is that I really enjoyed reading her blog as it seemed to have more substance than the social media posts but now I’m wondering if she’s even writing them herself or if they’re ghost written. Plus she has a manager and charges companies several thousand pounds per video, it just seems so fake to me now compared to all of the genuine bloggers out there. Maybe that’s why the working ones seem more genuine to people and when they stop work maybe they start using all these tools and it shows? A lot of CEOs etc use ghost writing firms because a blog isn’t their main priority but if a blogger is using it then doesn’t that defeat the whole point? Maybe she’s not and I’m completely wrong 🤷🏽‍♀️. But even the effort into the video editing has stopped, they’re just her in her house. I’ve had to unfollow I’m afraid as am starting to feel like it’s not genuine at all.

It’s a shame in some ways that Instagram etc let comments be deleted as I’m sure a few more of her audience would like to make a more balanced view because I think people follow because they think it’s all very real.

Suggested next thread title - stop mugging us off. We don’t like being big mugs and we cannot lie.
OMG I need to know if this is true as I also enjoyed her blogs and if they are ghost written then wow just wow how fake can you get.

• Angry

I think Collective (different company) is also an ad agency so quite likely to be that...we shouldn’t jump to conclusions!

• Wow
Reactions: 3

View attachment 11010
The fact that she's got a bad neck was mentioned in relation to a post where the head rest on her car seat looked a bit low for comfort. It's hardly "discussing her health". Plus, she makes no secret of the fact that her neck has "le wonk" as she insists on calling it. Just chooses not to discuss details. Again, its Emma putting her life and her families lives out there- but how dare we comment!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The fact that she's got a bad neck was mentioned in relation to a post where the head rest on her car seat looked a bit low for comfort. It's hardly "discussing her health". Plus, she makes no secret of the fact that her neck has "le wonk" as she insists on calling it. Just chooses not to discuss details. Again, its Emma putting her life and her families lives out there- but how dare we comment!
I know, absolutely ridiculous. She clearly just expects warm and fuzzy comments about everything she puts on there, say anything even slightly "negative" you're a troll

Reactions: 8
OMG I need to know if this is true as I also enjoyed her blogs and if they are ghost written then wow just wow how fake can you get.
Oh I wonder if they are?? Whoever does it is a better writer than her and doesnt manage to mimic her style very well, because she. Used to put. Full stops. In the randomest places.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Collective (different company) is also an ad agency so quite likely to be that...we shouldn’t jump to conclusions!
You’re right, I hadn’t realised there was another so have deleted my post in case it’s that one she’s using - I’m going to give the benefit of the doubt as the blog itself is a good read.

Reactions: 2

I wonder if the next time they are in the car her car seat will have been adjusted :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.