BrummyMummy #2 Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace chummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it’s just ridiculous, over sensitivity & child like behaviour over 1 person out of hundreds - who didn’t even insult her - didn’t even say a bad word about her - the hysteria and the sympathy garnering has got to annoy all the sheep hasn’t it?? Wonder what the poor person who said they didn’t like The Sun thinks now?? What a moron

Reactions: 5
I'm getting so sick of mummy vloggers complaining about anyone that dares to say something that isn't blowing smoke up their arse. They chose this so called "career" and try to justify selling their children's privacy by claimimg it's all for the memories 🙄 No this is a business and you are using it to fund your lifestyle. So either put up with the negativity that comes with your career choice or get another job. The whole martyr act is wearing thin. Zooming in on the forced tears wtaf 😭

Reactions: 22

Behold lads and ladies, the comments that made her cry😂😂😂
She’s a loose cannon. It wasn’t a troll or anyone being mean, it was simply a matter of a difference in opinion. And I find her replied very very rude

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Why has she turned comments off that post in the sun? Sorry if I’m repeating!
Because she’s upset about people criticising her for liking being in the Sun and what we don’t realise is it stays with her for Weeks, cue sobbing and wanting sympathy although she did say unfollow me if you want!!

View attachment 11912
View attachment 11913

Behold lads and ladies, the comments that made her cry😂😂😂
She’s a loose cannon. It wasn’t a troll or anyone being mean, it was simply a matter of a difference in opinion. And I find her replied very very rude
She doesn’t explain to those of her followers that might not know about the Hillsborough Disaster why people are offended by The Sun so those who defend her probably assume it’s just people being snobby about a tacky newspaper. She’s old enough to remember Hillsborough but instead is acting like a teenage blogger who knows nothing of it and just keeps saying ‘I didn’t know I was going to be in it’ 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Thank you! Attention seeking Emma is still going strong then!!! Will say it again, totally in the wrong job if she can’t take critic!

Reactions: 6
Do you know what I hate on every single one of these crying videos/posts she does....she uses the same line.....' we are just normal women alone in our homes trying to do our best'. She makes it sound like this is just some little hobby and not her full time job as she is fond of telling us. These instagrammers really feel like they are changing the world don't they? Egotistical nightmares.

Reactions: 20
I couldn’t agree with you all more. They are happy to put themselves (and their families) out there and take all of the perks that come with this “career” but then become anxiety ridden wallflowers the moment somebody doesn’t agree with them. Their mental health issues only appear to be triggered by their presence online. So isn’t the solution an obvious one? Why don’t they go out and get real jobs and treat this like a hobby again, which is how it seemed when they started. I’m sure their audiences would appreciate it too.

Reactions: 12
I couldn’t agree with you all more. They are happy to put themselves (and their families) out there and take all of the perks that come with this “career” but then become anxiety ridden wallflowers the moment somebody doesn’t agree with them. Their mental health issues only appear to be triggered by their presence online. So isn’t the solution an obvious one? Why don’t they go out and get real jobs and treat this like a hobby again, which is how it seemed when they started. I’m sure their audiences would appreciate it too.
Ah but if she went back to having this as a hobby rather than a career and went back to teaching, she would then have to do some work and not sit on her arse all day watching reality tv and bossing her husband about.

Reactions: 17
It's all very pathetic and quite sad, she has really lost all sense of reality. She needs to just ignore the negative stuff if it bothers her that much. She really is a ticking time bomb!!

Reactions: 7
So I don’t work in blogging but in tech sales and I have a similar schedule to Emma. I work from home, am fortunate enough to get paid very well and I occasionally have to travel. She needs to wake the f up. Her life (and mine) is incredibly fortunate and no one wants to hear her (or me) moaning. Emma, stop gurning at the camera, discipline your kids and bang your husband. You’ll probably make better content bab.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm another one who's been directed here by BM during one of her pity parties. I'm afraid it was one #Ad too many for me when she dished up the spaghetti hoops. #howlowcanyougo.

For someone who claims she is so fun-loving she takes herself far too seriously and I'm so sick of her dissing her followers for having a mind of their own. If she wants all the plastic tat and the tacky trips she needs to take the rough with the smooth and grow a thicker skin. Another unfollower here! And I used to really like her, so loads more will follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's just fake, her "crying on social media" over apparently being so upset that she's disappointed her followers - her biggest fear.

Instamums know tears helps their engagement and most of their sheep are such easy fiddles to play.

Since blogging I've won countless awards good for you dear

Reactions: 11
She's reminding us of her 81.1k followers to put us in our place. Wonder how many of that massive bunch are also tired of it all. I'm a bit insta-tired generally. I used to love mother pukka too but now she's doing that embarrassing advertising of her new book with her husband. Please tell me of any good people to follow who aren't completely taking the piss with their collaborations and ads and aren't trying to be celebrities.

Reactions: 7
I would not be impressed if I was her neighbour and the kids were outside on the trampoline at 7 in the morning.

Reactions: 9
I cant believe she doesn't understand why people are angry about her being over the moon to be in the sun. We know you didn't get paid to be in it, we know you didn't know you were going to be in it, we are pissed off because you are ridiculously happy to be in it and want to share it with the world! Rather that post a half arsed and frankly sarcastic apology and turn off comments, just delete the post if you're worried about disappointing your followers!
God...this woman is really beyond belief

Reactions: 12
Because she’s upset about people criticising her for liking being in the Sun and what we don’t realise is it stays with her for Weeks, cue sobbing and wanting sympathy although she did say unfollow me if you want!!

She doesn’t explain to those of her followers that might not know about the Hillsborough Disaster why people are offended by The Sun so those who defend her probably assume it’s just people being snobby about a tacky newspaper. She’s old enough to remember Hillsborough but instead is acting like a teenage blogger who knows nothing of it and just keeps saying ‘I didn’t know I was going to be in it’ 🙄
Exactly.

Reactions: 4
Also, to add, telling people to "just unfollow me" is not a solution. That's not how discourse works and no way to deal with your mistakes. Living so publicly means you're going to have to have difficult discussions at times but instead she buries her head in the sand and calls everyone else a bully.

Reactions: 14
I cant believe she doesn't understand why people are angry about her being over the moon to be in the sun. We know you didn't get paid to be in it, we know you didn't know you were going to be in it, we are pissed off because you are ridiculously happy to be in it and want to share it with the world! Rather that post a half arsed and frankly sarcastic apology and turn off comments, just delete the post if you're worried about disappointing your followers!
God...this woman is really beyond belief
She doesn't give a tit about her followers. All she cares about is the praise they give. And when they don't. It's tears and tantrums basically. I'm just a normal woman at home ... Erm are you? Not really. Being gifted tit here there and everywhere, constant shopping and watching tit on TV. That's not your average mum's life. Deluded.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.