BrummyMummy #2 Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace chummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally find it extremely odd she’s gone to Disney (yawn) without her son. I wouldn’t dream of taking one of my 2 children away leaving the others at home. What’s her obsession with Disney? It’s slightly embarrassing. I personally couldn’t think of anything worse keep going back to the same place time and time again. The world’s a big place Emma try other destinations!!

Reactions: 20
If she wants to go away with Erin then fine, but why does Stephen have to go to bloody CBeebies land. What’s wrong with him staying at home (where he can sleep in his own bed) with Ethan, after working non-stop and not feeling well over Easter, and enjoying spending time with his son in a calm environment and making memories doing other things.

Just because Emma’s got a rat up her arse and is always on the go doesn’t mean everyone else has to

Reactions: 16
If she wants to go away with Erin then fine, but why does Stephen have to go to bloody CBeebies land. What’s wrong with him staying at home (where he can sleep in his own bed) with Ethan, after working non-stop and not feeling well over Easter, and enjoying spending time with his son in a calm environment and making memories doing other things.

Just because Emma’s got a rat up her arse and is always on the go doesn’t mean everyone else has to
I only wish she was always on the go ... the content might be a bit more interesting ... rather than yet another installment of "My Thrilling Day Watching Real Housewives"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor Ethan and Stephen being lumbered with that stupid list of tasks. I actually thought they might have an amazing time without her and her bloody camera but no she has given them a list of clowning around to do and taking videos and photos 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Poor Ethan and Stephen being lumbered with that stupid list of tasks. I actually thought they might have an amazing time without her and her bloody camera but no she has given them a list of clowning around to do and taking videos and photos 🙄
Controlling and only for her. Let them be!

Reactions: 14
I only wish she was always on the go ... the content might be a bit more interesting ... rather than yet another installment of "My Thrilling Day Watching Real Housewives"
It did make me laugh when she said in the vlog ‘now I work full time I have to get up early to fit work in :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I use to really like Emma. Her kids are the same ages and the same genders as mine, so I could relate alot.
The last year she's gone so off track, every time I watch her I just think wtf.
As for this whole separate hoildays, there's noway I would take one child and not the other, and I know that both my children would miss one another aswell. Why not just do something together, e.g. Butlins, haven,loads to do for kids that age for a FAMILY holiday.
I'm unfollowing her, it will be full of her living her best life this weekend, without a thought for her boy.

Reactions: 22
I use to really like Emma. Her kids are the same ages and the same genders as mine, so I could relate alot.
The last year she's gone so off track, every time I watch her I just think wtf.
As for this whole separate hoildays, there's noway I would take one child and not the other, and I know that both my children would miss one another aswell. Why not just do something together, e.g. Butlins, haven,loads to do for kids that age for a FAMILY holiday.
I'm unfollowing her, it will be full of her living her best life this weekend, without a thought for her boy.
I loved my family’s week at Haven every summer. It was always such a good holiday. I was a proper Tiger Club kid and everything, knew all the songs and dances. The kids would love that.

For the sake of nostalgia. What a banger this was to 7 year old me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

How rude! An abrupt and defensive 'no'! And no 'good luck, hope it goes well'. She clearly assumed it was a dig at her not going with Ethan.

I loved my family’s week at Haven every summer. It was always such a good holiday. I was a proper Tiger Club kid and everything, knew all the songs and dances. The kids would love that.
"We're looking for tigers, we're looking for rhinos..." 🐅 Fab memories from Haven. Prob beneath her now.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hold up hold up o thought the CBeebies prom went on sale 1th May?? I’ve got jt in my diary and everything !

Reactions: 1
She is so so so so so rude!!!!!!! She is so rude to peoples comments unless you lick her arse she doesn’t want to know you!

The way she is so impulsive and acts over the top about any little comment etc, she reminds me of Donald Trump and his impulsiveness.

She is a pig ignorant woman who is clearly unhinged and I can imagine Lady Louise Pentland will slowly distance herself from unhinged Emma Trump

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s such a dimwit. Majority of people would hate to be in a different country to their child, I know some are forced into this situation due to work commitments, but Disney isn’t “work”. No matter which way she spins it, she is putting her own selfish need for yet another trog around Disney ahead of spending quality time with all of her family.
Hope that the joy she gets from trading cheap fake pins makes it all worth it 😂.

Reactions: 13
She has had quite a few days where shes gone out with just her daughter recently they went to London just the 2 of them! Not really his fault she was put in nursery!!

Reactions: 19
Wow she’s got quite the issue with her daughter being in nursery from 9 months! ‘She’s owed some time’? WTF is that all about.
Think she’s just clutching at straws to justify leaving her son behind.
You tell yourself that Bab, but the rest of us see right through you.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.