BrummyMummy #2 Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace chummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really can't take criticism well can she?

No wonder Stephen wont divorce her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s pathetic! By changing the backs, she knew what she was doing. We’re going to Disney this year and we’ve had to stop so much to pay for it, which is fine, that’s what everyone does. Then to watch someone who treats its like it’s nothing is starting to bug the hell out me now. This is a bit of a pointless post but she’s annoying!!!

Even if it was allowed it’s still a crappy thing to do. Swap your 5 badges for £3 for one that likely cost someone else £10.

We collect the Disney pins but don’t trade them. They don’t trade as they buy pins that they like. My boys have a couple of lanyards with pins in in memory boxes along with the autograph books and my daughter is still collecting as she’s 13. We’d both be annoyed though if somehow ended up with a primark or Other cheap pun because someone was too tight to trade properly.

Oh and also I wish someone would post that it wasn’t a nasty post that brought her attention to that pin trading error that it was a perfectly decent post but was telling her that it wasn’t allowed.

Reactions: 8
Hi! I usually just lurk here, but it was my post that appears to have been deleted so figure I’d emerge from my lurking lol I only pointed out that the Primark pins can’t be traded in the parks (because it boils my piss when I get left with scrapper pins because they get into the system!) Anyway, apparently I touched a nerve...

(Removed my YT username, not that it really matters 🤷‍♀️)

View attachment 12967

View attachment 12966

Her reply doesn’t even make sense!
Oh my god! Her reaction- on this and ESPECIALLY on instastories - is completely OTT! She knows she's been caught out and went on the offensive. ALSO- YOU'RE NOT A GOOD bleeping EGG LOVE!! She's used her kids' Easter morning to advertise Disney and Peacocks and I loved how they ran past the tat on the table that she then had to point out 😂 She's pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She gets worse everyday 🙄 she insists on telling us she’s a nice person but her sarcastic reply on YouTube wasn’t nice neither is how she exaggerates any small criticism making out people are being mean to her and wanting sympathy. She acts so immature.

Reactions: 20
Hi! I usually just lurk here, but it was my post that appears to have been deleted so figure I’d emerge from my lurking lol I only pointed out that the Primark pins can’t be traded in the parks (because it boils my piss when I get left with scrapper pins because they get into the system!) Anyway, apparently I touched a nerve...

View attachment 12967

View attachment 12966

Typical scummy mummy, too cheap to get her kids the proper thing so she has to find ways to cheat the system. Her kids will be swapping these pins with kids of parents who have saved like MAD to go to pay for the PROPER PINS to get the shite scummy made. Absolute joke!!!!! Her life is actually a joke at this stage.. she is seriously unhinged hahahahaha

She’s just addressed it in a story video too - apparently you suggested she was evil 🙄
Not to mention she is a compulsive liar.

Reactions: 14
She gets worse everyday 🙄 she insists on telling us she’s a nice person but her sarcastic reply on YouTube wasn’t nice neither is how she exaggerates any small criticism making out people are being mean to her and wanting sympathy. She acts so immature.
Absolutely. It wasn't nice. The person posting was quite legitimately (as even SHE 'admitted' on instastories!) pointing out that she was incorrect. Why couldn't she have just said (like a NORMAL person), oops made a mistake, thanks for pointing out etc etc. Instead it's all the bloody boring drama where she makes it all about HER. On Easter morning that she has been preparing for/ shopping for/ being gifted for the last 6 weeks!!!!

Reactions: 12
Absolutely. It wasn't nice. The person posting was quite legitimately (as even SHE 'admitted' on instastories!) pointing out that she was incorrect. Why couldn't she have just said (like a NORMAL person), oops made a mistake, thanks for pointing out etc etc. Instead it's all the bloody boring drama where she makes it all about HER. On Easter morning that she has been preparing for/ shopping for/ being gifted for the last 6 weeks!!!!
She could have started her story by saying ‘it’s quite rightly been pointed out to me by a kind viewer that..’ but no she has to put her sarcastic spin on it.

I wish she would cut her hair short as I get bloody sick of her flicking or fiddling with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 12967

View attachment 12966

Why the MASSIVE over reaction. And saying twice "I am a nice person". What?! This makes absolutely no sense.

Reactions: 8
Typical scummy mummy, too cheap to get her kids the proper thing so she has to find ways to cheat the Her kids will be swapping these pins with kids of parents who have saved like MAD to go to pay for the PROPER PINS to get the shite scummy made.
Off the top of my head it’s about £7 for the cheapest pin in Disneyland Paris v £3 for 6 Primark pins. If she’s able to afford to go to Disney every other month, you’d think she could stump up the cash for proper pins!

I bet she still trades them and makes sure not to get it on camera!

How would Disney feel about the pin débâcle? Seeing as she werks (ugh!) for them? Though I guess they get money from Primark?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you are actually a nice person then you don’t need to say that you are a nice person, because people will already know. It’s like saying “I’m not being rude but...” (and then being rude).

Reactions: 21
Queue the ‘i have been crying all morning and you have ruined Easter for me and my children’ post
She’s
Off the top of my head it’s about £7 for the cheapest pin in Disneyland Paris v £3 for 6 Primark pins. If she’s able to afford to go to Disney every other month, you’d think she could stump up the cash for proper pins!

I bet she still trades them and makes sure not to get it on camera!
She seems to have been gifted a few things from Primark when she went to the opening so no doubt the pins were gifted. I think it’s all to make her look like a normal Mum but I bet she’ll only buy the Disney ones herself.

Reactions: 4
Maybe someone should email them and not mention brummymummy but say that bloggers have been talking about using primark pins to trade and how staff might need to be aware.

I’m sure someone else who had been invited to thr prinark opening said they got £100 gift cards to spend.

• Wow
Emma, you’re NOT a nice person though, are you? 😡
And I think here lies the nub of the problem. Pumpkinspice picked up on this on the last page too. Up until The Sun shitstorm we'd all been basically on her side, OK a bit concerned that she was getting more unrelatable, but mainly thought she was a good egg. The Sun incident exposed her level of self-obsession and suddenly people started putting two and two together. Realised that she lies a lot. Realised it's always got to be about her. And realised that she is just out for what she can get for free at any cost. ANY cost, whether that is being completely insensitive to the Hillsborough victims, exploiting her children or treating her lovely husband like tit. I think the tide has well and truly turned.

I just googled ‘can you trade primary Disney pins’. The first result on google says no, you can’t.

Emma said she’d done a lot of research about this, but she clearly didn’t even google it. Even if the first answer on google is incorrect, it should put you on notice to research further.

My post here is not about trading pins (I have NO clue about this subject), it’s about Emma’s lies and/or lack of care. You’re not a ‘good egg’ Emma, you are lazy and greedy.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’ve unsubscribed to her now on YouTube and Instagram. That reply on her video and her ‘I’ve been bullied’ style insta story was the tipping point. I can’t really be doing with her tbh anyway but she has shown herself to be a vile bully who likes to play the victim constantly, claims she doesn’t read DMs anymore as people are nasty to her but thinks it’s acceptable to be nasty to others on her social media platforms. Oh she does my head in!! I hope when her blogging and vlogging career ends (which it will as this career choice is not sustainable anyway) she struggles to go back to teaching because of her constant sexualising freaking cupboard door handles and talking about her boobs, arse and fanny has made her credibility go down the toilet. I wouldn’t want my child being taught by her. She’s a horrible horrible woman who has lost touch with reality. I didn’t think it was possible but she has overtook Louise in that respect now.

View attachment 12967

View attachment 12966

Let me start by saying, I have absolutely no clue what this argument is about BUT how very dare you accuse this saint of a woman of any wrong doing! You can’t tell us that your seemingly very reasonable comment about Disney pins wasn’t actually just a vicious attack on Brummy’s character. How could you even imply that she is anything like all of the other psychopaths on social media?? She is obviously a nice person, she mentions it twice. She even signs off with 3 kisses, despite your very transparent attempt at making her look like a SUPER bad person who hasn’t dedicated her entire life to the pursuit of Disney pin knowledge. 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.