BrummyMummy #2 Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace chummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use to enjoy brummys videos but now she’s not relatable at all. Not many mums get so much free time like she does, the holidays, the trips out.

Reactions: 4
I think her recent AD for the hoops is exactly what she feeds the kids. The fact that she said you could have them with veg made me laugh though. Its not what I would feed the kids or maybe with a jacket and salad.
Ive just watched the vlog from the big Primark and for someone that says she doesn't drink a lot as it makes her not a nice person she was pretty drunk last night that might be why she needs the self care day today.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She’s having a hangover pity party. Been there done that myself in the past, but for crying out loud she is SUCH a bloody martyr!

Reactions: 13
so she's now moaning about her laptop maybe she should use her knew one that she was advertising the other day lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
School holidays start tomorrow, is she gushing yet about having them at home and how excited she is?! Yet you are leaving one behind to take the other one to Paris??

Reactions: 2
I, like most of you, used to really like emma. Now I’ve seen the light and can she she’s just a really selfish, fake person. She has no idea how hard it can be being a mum. I feel sorry for her fans who think she’s down to earth and just like them. I see people spill their hearts to her and she graciously gives them an emoji back. What a witch. I’m not surprised she couldn’t care less in real life.

Reactions: 14
I, like most of you, used to really like emma. Now I’ve seen the light and can she she’s just a really selfish, fake person. She has no idea how hard it can be being a mum. I feel sorry for her fans who think she’s down to earth and just like them. I see people spill their hearts to her and she graciously gives them an emoji back. What a witch. I’m not surprised she couldn’t care less in real life.
Emma probably annoys me more than any of these other "mummy bloggers" and I can't quite work out why she gets on my nerves the most 😂 think it's cos she's just so out of touch with reality now and is so full of her own self importance

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she is 41 and that's not a compliment. I feel like I'm watching a teenager that just spouts absolute crap. Who as an adult woman would discuss with their friends what 5 male celebrities they would have on a celebrity love island. I'm sure I lose a few brain cells after listening to her 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I used to love her, but I've been lurking on here since she mentioned Tattle. I've been agreeing and just silently ranting to myself, but now I've got myself an account cos I just CANNOT deal any more. Where do I start? Her adverts are incessant; so much more regular than before. She pours and hair flicks so much to camera. Her ethics around filming her kids are seriously dodgy. Her consumerism is out of control. She thinks she's an absolute star. I used to look forward to her vlogs, but now I just eyeroll and turn off.

Ps I'm a mental health professional and I genuinely hope her manager/ Stephen does read this because I think as well as social anxiety, with her therapist she also needs to explore her obsessive behaviours. The collecting of mugs was out of control, the obsession over Real Housewives, the endless shopping, the short-lived obsessions with various celebrities, even the obsession with negative comments and the past obsession she mentioned with bands (she said she used to follow bands around). All these things indicate an obsessive personality. Obvs you can't diagnose online, but I've seen enough to think she should look into it...as much as she annoys me, I feel sad for her and hope she deals with her mental health properly, and not just on a basic "Insta friendly" level. I have been thinking of messaging her, but she'd call me a troll, so am posting it here in the hope that Stephen/ her manager see and suggest it's something she explores. (Obsessions are, after all, closely linked with anxiety, something she clearly experiences).

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I've said this before and I'll say it again, the pouting, hair tossing, nose scrunching thing that she does on insta stories when shes talking to the camera drives me insane! Its really unprofessional. She needs to learn how to talk naturally rather than posing. It actually makes me cringe for her

Reactions: 12
Okay guys I went to the primark press event that brummy was at and wow let me just tell you how arrogant she actually is. I didn't bother going up to her but I saw her with other people and the fake smiles she gave were enough to put me off. Dont believe the act she puts up on YouTube or Instagram, she is a huge witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I used to really like her but after a while you notice it’s just a repeat. Buy crap - open crap - innuendos - laze in bed - hate on Stephen
Buy crap - open crap - innuendos - laze in bed - hate on Stephen yawwwwwwwn
I now dislike her more than any of the insta/flogger mums

Reactions: 10
I used to really like her but after a while you notice it’s just a repeat. Buy crap - open crap - innuendos - laze in bed - hate on Stephen
Buy crap - open crap - innuendos - laze in bed - hate on Stephen yawwwwwwwn
I now dislike her more than any of the insta/flogger mums
You forgot all the #ad’s

Reactions: 1
That spaghetti hoops ad... considering she's supposed to be selling them (because its SO revolutionary to have spaghetti hoops in the cupboard), did anyone else think she sounded bored and sarcastic?? It was like she was just rattling off a script quickly.

Reactions: 14
What was her 'taking a wee in the new sink' about?! She always has to lower the tone, its weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.