BrummyMummy #2 Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace chummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but the picture of Ethan that BM just shared had him with a much more muted, natural smile than normal on her Instagram! Is it possible he has a smile that he does when he knows that his mummy will post a picture online? If so, that's a shame

Reactions: 8
So she had all the anxiety yesterday about leaving Ethan..now today she’s shrieking and being her usual gobby over the top self and no mention of her anxiety over being away from him! She talks tit!

Reactions: 14
So far:
Emma screeching.
Child acting up for camera.
Emma screeching.
Nanny San looking positively terrified in every photo.
Emma screeching.
Horrendous insta story of a 41 year old woman humping a giant wine bottle. Next to her mum. Taken by her daughter.
Emma screeching.

Wow. This is gonna be a loooong couple of days!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t believe her manager reads here or surely to god he’d be having a word.
I can believe Stephen does though, the man hasn’t got two balls to rub together..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So far:
Emma screeching.
Emma screeching.
Emma screeching.
Horrendous insta story of a 41 year old woman humping a giant wine bottle. Next to her mum. Taken by her daughter.
Emma screeching.

Wow. This is gonna be a loooong couple of days!!
She needs to watch how Charlotte Ruff did Florida with her mum- it was a pleasure to watch- glad I don't follow Brummy any more! Pure Cringe...

Reactions: 6
She needs to watch how Charlotte Ruff did Florida with her mum- it was a pleasure to watch- glad I don't follow Brummy any more! Pure Cringe...
That was such a heart-warming trip. As a single mother Mummy Ruff had worked really hard to save for her and Charlotte to go to WDW, than as an adult Charlotte took her back to say thanks. It was lovely to watch. And no wine bottle humping going on. WTF?

Reactions: 11
So far:
Emma screeching.
Emma screeching.
Emma screeching.
Emma screeching.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I find adult women with Disney obsessions to be very strange indeed. This is definitely all for her, I think the kids only like Disney because it’s been forced upon them. I also don’t remember her loving Disney so much before? Is it all just to gain more followers who like Disney vloggers?

Reactions: 22
That was such a heart-warming trip. As a single mother Mummy Ruff had worked really hard to save for her and Charlotte to go to WDW, than as an adult Charlotte took her back to say thanks. It was lovely to watch. And no wine bottle humping going on. WTF?
Charlotte and her mum are lovely! Just want to say to Emma keep it classy and don't be an embarrassment to your kids or even yourself as one day they will be adults and will certainly leave you at home with the mugs in the grey kitchen .....

Why does she still have the boy in sleeping with her?!
He’s old enough to be in his own bed.

Sorry but that’s just a bit weird......
my 6 yr old does it do he has separation anxiety he starts of in his own bed but always in with me. We tried fighting it and we are both just very tired the next day, it’s not always as clear cut.

Last edited:
I find adult women with Disney obsessions to be very strange indeed. This is definitely all for her, I think the kids only like Disney because it’s been forced upon them. I also don’t remember her loving Disney so much before? Is it all just to gain more followers who like Disney vloggers?
Yes I’d say so.

The incessant screeching from a 40 year old woman at erm.. a giant tigger who they’ve presumably seen before 🤔 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's all very weird. I can understand when couples sleep separate because one snores or they don't have a good night sleep or whatever. But I can't understand sleeping in the same bed as your child over your husband. If it's nightmare or something like that fair enough. But with my girl she was 3 when she completely stopped sleeping in my bed, but I would put her in her bed initially and then in the middle of the night she would come into ours because I wasn't there and she was upset. My son now is two and half and sleeps in my bed when he wakes in middle of the night, but because he's going in his bed initially he's learning to stay in it longer and longer until eventually he will just stay in completely. I like co sleeping and I know it's not for everyone which is fine, but I do struggle to see how at 6 he's going to learn how to sleep in his own room? It's a daunting thing for some so it takes time. I don't see how it'll do him any favours or her marriage for that matter. Just all a bit odd.
Don’t think we need to judge it, I don’t like the fact my 6 yr old does it every night I wish it was my husband but as a family we need sleep me to do 13hr shifts my kid to concentrate at work, don’t think we need to be judging that.

Reactions: 9
Don’t think we need to judge it, I don’t like the fact my 6 yr old does it every night I wish it was my husband but as a family we need sleep me to do 13hr shifts my kid to concentrate at work, don’t think we need to be judging that.
My son slept with us until he was 7 or 8. Of course if I told friends they would say it was ridiculous and I shouldn't allow it so I just stopped mentioning it. However, I would never have mentioned it on Social Media like Emma has. It's her own fault any criticism she gets. She should not post videos showing him in the bed or even mention it so I'm afraid she deserves all the criticism. Instead, she likes to bring up the comments about it and hope for yet more sympathy.

I haven't got a problem with her son sleeping with them as mine did, it's the fact Stephen is the one that has to go and sleep elsewhere. Why doesn't Emma just get in to Ethan's bed with him? After all, it's not like she has a full time job like Stephen!

Reactions: 14
Yeah no judgment from me - my eldest was in with me till 3ish and youngest till 2. You do what you’ve got to do to get some sleep.

Have you seen her latest Stories - she’s got loads of new followers & she says “as long as you’re following for good reasons” sarky passive aggressive face 😲🤔

• Haha
So you guys who do the co-sleeping: how does this work when you are away? So, Emma is in DLP at the moment (yeh, I know, she's kept that one quiet ;)) so how is Ethan coping? Will he be OK sleeping with Daddy instead of Mummy? Not judging or goady, I'm genuinely interested to understand how this works.

Have you seen her latest Stories - she’s got loads of new followers & she says “as long as you’re following for good reasons” sarky passive aggressive face 😲🤔
Her attitude is amazing, doesn't know why she's getting more followers and instantly accuses them of something. Great first impressions there babs

[Edit]

Actually I think this is just invented. Having a look on Social Blade she doesn't seem to be any higher than an average day. Honestly shes probably got new follower notifications switched off, because f getting 60-70 notifications a day on your phone for nothing. Totally expect shes just posted this to get some attention

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yes I’d say so.

The incessant screeching from a 40 year old woman at erm.. a giant tigger who they’ve presumably seen before 🤔🙄
Exactly, how many times has she seen this bloody parade?! It can’t be that “magical” and tear-inducing every time, I mean seriously get a f***ing grip woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.