BrummyMummy #2 Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace chummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm the oldest youtuber in the world" 🙄 your 41 bab, duck off 🙄 she's obviously going through some Peter pan/mid life tit with her Disney and age obsession.
"I'm a size 18" 🙄 no one cares bab... In my life, I have never been anywhere where someone has been asked to give some info about themselves and they have included dress size 🙄
I do think she was losing weight last year and was about to announce a partnership with WW like her mate Louise but the flack she got when she posted the WW meal AD made her pull out of the contract, have a mini breakdown, seek therapy and comfort eat so the weight has gone back on again as I used to think she looked more like a size 14?

Reactions: 6
I do think she was losing weight last year and was about to announce a partnership with WW like her mate Louise but the flack she got when she posted the WW meal AD made her pull out of the contract, have a mini breakdown, seek therapy and comfort eat so the weight has gone back on again as I used to think she looked more like a size 14?
Same her - don't think she looks anywhere near a size 18 especially as she choose to tell us her bra size and even in the cringe photo she so casually shared she did not look big at all!!! She's just short basically! She gets to put herself down before anyone else does! She's annoying full stop!

Reactions: 5
Same her - don't think she looks anywhere near a size 18 especially as she choose to tell us her bra size and even in the cringe photo she so casually shared she did not look big at all!!! She's just short basically! She gets to put herself down before anyone else does! She's annoying full stop!
I keep wondering about that too, she doesn't look a size 18 to me and her bra back size seemed very small if she is an 18! Then again we all look/carry it different don't we, I am a 16 and look bigger than Brum whereas I know other size 16s who look a lot smaller!

Reactions: 4
She’s 5 ft 7 I think, so not small

Reactions: 2
I bloody hate the 'home' reference that many youtubers make about Disney, it's not sodding home you morons 😤😤
The home reference is so cringe and WEIRD!! Didn’t realise other Disney bloggers did it...more proof of her orchestrated tactics for the ‘brand’ then 🤢🙄

Reactions: 7
The home reference is so cringe and WEIRD!! Didn’t realise other Disney bloggers did it...more proof of her orchestrated tactics for the ‘brand’ then 🤢🙄
Lots of people that go back to Disney call it home. When you travel to a Disney hotel in Florida they greet you at the dest saying welcome home so its a big Disney thing

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She has slim legs and arms she seems to carry her weight around her tummy, I think she knows how to pose because when she did a side shot once of her in her leather jacket she did look a size 18 then!!

Reactions: 1
She has slim legs and arms she seems to carry her weight around her tummy, I think she knows how to pose because when she did a side shot once of her in her leather jacket she did look a size 18 then!!
I thought that, she seems smaller on top than on the bottom. Think a lot of us are like that post kids!! I can be a 14, 16 or 18 these days, depends what it is and where it's from!!

Reactions: 3
Emma in instagram post: I hate rides and heights but I went on this for my girl. I kept shouting "this is really good isnt it? I love it!"

Emma in instagram stories: "I nearly died. I kept shouting rude words"

Well, which one was it Emma? Do you even REALISE what you are saying/typing???

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion ‘ Look at me, I’m such an introvert! Look at me, I’ve got anxiety! Look at me, look at me!!!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I love Disney as much as the next person. But a 41-year-old woman screaming and calling Disney her 'home'... is so weird and creepy to me? Especially when it comes to thinking of who is actually in that costume, no that's not Tigger. It's probably a 20-40-year-old man in that costume that you're waving and screaming at...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm similar size to her and I have big boobs. I'm a 12/14 bottom, 14/16 top and I'm small too. That's why I thought she looked a 14. She probably thinks it will get her more followers if she says she's an 18!

I thought she was tall as sometimes when she's pictured with other vloggers she looks quite tall. I knew Stephen was tall. Also on an old post about Erin she says she's tall for her age so people expect more from her as they thought she was older due to her height. That's why I was surprised she says they fit in summer clothes from two summers ago. I doubt that if both her kids are tall.

Emma in instagram post: I hate rides and heights but I went on this for my girl. I kept shouting "this is really good isnt it? I love it!"

Emma in instagram stories: "I nearly died. I kept shouting rude words"

Well, which one was it Emma? Do you even REALISE what you are saying/typing???
I cringed at her posting one of Erin dancing on a mini stage with other kids and some Disney member of staff and Brummy saying she was proud and she cried. Cried? Bit OTT fgs! Then the one of Nanny San saying she's living her best life. I bloody hate that phrase!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion - gets more rides at Disney than at home!!
Lol! Ironically she doesn’t seem to enjoy rides. She’s just there for the snacks & screaming at men in costumes. Wonder how her back is? As someone with mild back pain I would struggle trudging round a theme park for several days in a row

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.