Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tootsie

Chatty Member
I find adult women with Disney obsessions to be very strange indeed. This is definitely all for her, I think the kids only like Disney because it’s been forced upon them. I also don’t remember her loving Disney so much before? Is it all just to gain more followers who like Disney vloggers?

Reactions: 22

Pumkinspice

OMG you guys. She’s just announced she’s an introvert 🤣🤣🤣
I know some introverts can actually be outgoing but there’s much more to it than sneaking upstairs for a 20 min rest! Her therapist is a quack!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yoko

Chatty Member
There appears to be different rules when abroad going by what was said on a thread about Tom & Giovanna Fletchers recent trip to Disney where nothing was stated as an AD or gifted but his sister Carrie Hope Fletcher had said before they went it was gifted!

I’ve seen two mentions. Stephen is obviously enjoying not having to take photos every few seconds!
I hope Stephen meets a lovely single mum at Alton towers! Who wants to go out and share a bed with him! 😂

• Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Was just doing a bit of research! This makes for amusing reading and is quite recent. She doesn’t want to feature her kids too much? They’ve been featured A LOT this year already. Then I found the post about Erin’s neck. Why did she have to make that public?
Because she plastered pictures of Erin and her wonky neck all over the internet, so of course, some people started asking if she was ok. So she addressed it, but forbids everyone from talking about it. Cannot actually believe she says "she doesn't need her whole life splashed over the internet"!!!! SHE is the one who plasters it all over insta!! Is anyone else really surprised that she posts pics of the kids in their school uniforms?? If you can work out what area she lives in it must be so easy to work out which school they attend. Seems grossly irresponsible.

• Wow

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Bore off Bab!
This is what I despise about these ungrateful bitches.
Nicky N could have been someone who subscribed to Brummy in her early days (back when she would have been delighted to have her and hear from her). With the engagement, thumbs up, comments, etc Brummy was able to build her channel and come to the attention of Disney (or their agents) in the first place.
Then Nicky N has the audacity to voice a different opinion and it's fuck off bitch, I don't need you anymore.
Brummy needs to cop on and realise that it's the Nicky Ns of this world that keep her channel going.
Be careful whose arse you kick on the way up, you may need to kiss it on the way back down!

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
She can’t be going to Disneyland Paris for long if there’s 2 days to go and this is the last week of her kids school hols?

I was away at the weekend so just catching up. Can’t believe the cheek of her pinned post on her latest vlog concerning the Primark pins. She’s such a nasty cow. Also the way she makes out she’s just a normal Mum saying she can’t afford to spend £10 on the official pins? She’s got more money than sense so she’s lying yet again.

F off Bab.

Just to add..ever since I saw her Instagram story about one of her latest vlogs where she had circled the dislikes and made some comment about it I have since disliked every new vlog she uploads! Childish but so is she! 🤣

• Haha

Ilando

VIP Member
I watched a video on YouTube this morning from someone who has a fraction on subscribers that BM does. It was her tips about Disney holidays. It was extremely informative especially with regards to how to get the best deals, websites etc. I learnt more about Disney in this short videos than any of BMs ones.

There was no stupid face pulling or ridiculous voices. No Primark tat but just an informative video that treated the viewer with respect .

It saddens me that someone like this probably will never make loads of money like BM or get freebies because she isn’t ‘interesting’ or quirky enough.

I’ve stopped watching Emma because it saddens me how materialistic and passive aggressive she has become

powderpower

Chatty Member
OMG she is working with Disney again this makes me beyond mad as las year when she was going she asked for tip and I wrote the longest of messages to explain the Disney dinning plan to her and gave her loads of tips and now Disney have asked her to give her 5 top tips and she's going to be getting paid for it. I did all my own research and have also been multiple times and passed my knowledge on to her for her to then make money off it a year later.
If she would of done her own research instead of being lazy and asking followers for it then id be like fair play but no she's so lazy, and she did acknowledge my message and thanked me which is great but now im just mad she's getting paid for exactly what I gave her im very jealous I admit it as Disney is a huge part of our families life we visit often and its never free

• Angry
  • Wow

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
So far:
Emma screeching.
Child acting up for camera.
Emma screeching.
Nanny San looking positively terrified in every photo.
Emma screeching.
Horrendous insta story of a 41 year old woman humping a giant wine bottle. Next to her mum. Taken by her daughter.
Emma screeching.

Wow. This is gonna be a loooong couple of days!!

• Haha

Emlii

Why didn’t they just go elsewhere all together? It would seriously not have hurt to not go to Disney when they’re going again in August? They set the arrangement so she can’t bloody well moan about it now.
Also, a little thing at the start of her weekly vlog. Saying do you celebrate good Friday in your country? Surely she should know that as an RE teacher?

• Haha

anony mouse

Chatty Member
I'm getting so sick of mummy vloggers complaining about anyone that dares to say something that isn't blowing smoke up their arse. They chose this so called "career" and try to justify selling their children's privacy by claimimg it's all for the memories 🙄 No this is a business and you are using it to fund your lifestyle. So either put up with the negativity that comes with your career choice or get another job. The whole martyr act is wearing thin. Zooming in on the forced tears wtaf 😭

Sponfused

VIP Member
Did anyone watch Louise’s latest vlog where she addressed some negative feedback she has received lately. I know she rubs a lot of people up the wrong way, personally I don’t mind her. She lost me though when she tried to clear up that little misconception we all have that these vloggers just sit around on their ass all day and then moan about it. But seeing as though every vlogger she knows says that there is a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes, how could it not be true?? She also said that she couldn’t go into what the work was, it’s impossible for her to show us EVERY part of her day you know.. but we could never really understand anyway unless we actually do that “job”. If we don’t just take their word on it though, we are basically calling them lazy or liars. Ahhhhhh yep!! I mean I haven’t had to work as a paramedic to respect the amazing work they do day in and day out. But we could never truely appreciate what these people do “behind the scenes” because we have never had to struggle through a day in their shoes. HA! Maybe they should start filming some of this graft rather than yet another video filled with a load of Disney landfill that they have “aquired” for their monthly holiday that the rest of us would have saved a year for. Could they get anymore condescending??

I have followed Emma for years now, she's never been anyone I think is that special or bad, just fun to watch and so on. Lately though it's like watching a car crash, she goes on and on about therapy, Emma, you'd be a million times better off if you also take care of yourself in other ways. Stop shoving crap into your face day in day out, and before anyone says I am not 'size shaming' but she clearly has a terrible diet, and eats a lot of sugar and junk. Also, exercise more, even if it's just a nice walk. And It really really bothers me what she writes about Steven. Everyone's marriage is different, I get that, but do we need to know that he does smelly craps? Imagine if he wrote that about her on a public forum? It's so rude, and disrespectful, and not what a loving wife or a 'good egg' does Emma. She needs to take a long hard look at herself. I had my annual review at work this week, there were positive things, and things I can work on. I didn't necessarily agree with all of it, but like an adult I digested, moved on, and implemented better ways to be.

Reactions: 21

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Wow she’s got quite the issue with her daughter being in nursery from 9 months! ‘She’s owed some time’? WTF is that all about.
Think she’s just clutching at straws to justify leaving her son behind.
You tell yourself that Bab, but the rest of us see right through you.

LurkyLou

Just watched her latest vlog. I really wish she'd quit with the ridiculous faces and that disturbing thing she does with her tongue. I'm going to start referring her a Brummy the Bearded Dragon if she doesn't knock it off. Also, just don't with the fake I care about the environment stuff. If you really care, you'll stop with the excessive tat. That will help more then switching dish soap ever could.

Unrelated rant: It kills me when these influencers ask their viewers for help finding items. There is this wonderful thing called Google, which allows you to search the internet yourself. Maybe they've heard of it? ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

Life88

If job is causing her to sit in a shower and refuse to come out for hours then she needs a new job. As simple as that. If you worked in Tesco but found it so fucking awful that you had to get therapy then you'd get a new job.