BrummyMummy #2 Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace chummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another newbie here who’d never heard of this site until BM mentioned it.

I used to really like her but the last few months she’s become unhinged. I’d be demanding a refund from the therapy sessions.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I collect and trade Disney pins and I have seen people trading primark ones online but I can’t say I’d advise it because they’re crap quality. There’s plenty of sellers on FB who do genuine bundles of Disney pins at an affordable price. It is an expensive hobby so if you want to do it you are aware of that going into it. At least she hasn’t bought a bulk load of fakes off eBay I guess 😅😂

Reactions: 4
For someone who is ‘tee-total’ she seems to drink a lot of alcohol 😂😂

I’m tee total and have had approximately 0 alcoholic drinks in the past 10 years 🙈

Reactions: 16
I liked Emma BUT then she started using Louise (not that I like her) in her thumbnail photos, she abused her friendship to gain followers.
She also allows her son to wear socks with sandals this is not ok

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg!! Serious mis-reading!! Saw the message as ‘Grandad Rog shat’ 😮Apologies - had too much sugar today, climbing the walls & finding all my kitchen cupboards very sexy 😉
That is a very unfortunate hashtag!!! 😂😂. Whatever her therapist is doing with her is just seems to be taking her to new heights of narcissism!

Enjoy your few days of peace, Stephen!!

Reactions: 8
Amazing how her backs magically better to go on the trampoline! I have a similar back injury to her and theres no way in this world i would risk trampolining actually jumping or not!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this sounds overly aggressive but I just need to get it out!
I'm watching her latest video and I'm losing my mind! Basically planning her life around the 2-3 Disney trips (at least) per year that's she's going on? Firstly, that's not realistic for the average family, and secondly, doesn't she get bored? Imagine building a brand on going to the same theme park 3 times a year. I've been to Disneyland LA and Florida once each, and yeah, it's fun, but could you really do 3 times a year? Doesn't it make it less special every time you go? Don't even get me started on 'pingate', she'll still trade those crappy Primark ones and we all know it. And for every Disney holiday she buys more crap for the kids and for herself. She said she buys a new Disney phone case for every trip?? Why?? She said it's because she's constantly got her phone out, has she ever thought about putting it away and living in the moment? Maybe she'd actually experience Disney for real then instead of through a camera lens and would only have to go once a year! This family must be balling, from the area they live in bham, to the holidays, to all the crap she buys! Not attainable for the average person who can't put #ad next to every 2nd Instagram post.

Again, sorry for the rant!

Reactions: 30
Sorry if this sounds overly aggressive but I just need to get it out!
I'm watching her latest video and I'm losing my mind! Basically planning her life around the 2-3 Disney trips (at least) per year that's she's going on? Firstly, that's not realistic for the average family, and secondly, doesn't she get bored? Imagine building a brand on going to the same theme park 3 times a year. I've been to Disneyland LA and Florida once each, and yeah, it's fun, but could you really do 3 times a year? Doesn't it make it less special every time you go? Don't even get me started on 'pingate', she'll still trade those crappy Primark ones and we all know it. And for every Disney holiday she buys more crap for the kids and for herself. She said she buys a new Disney phone case for every trip?? Why?? She said it's because she's constantly got her phone out, has she ever thought about putting it away and living in the moment? Maybe she'd actually experience Disney for real then instead of through a camera lens and would only have to go once a year! This family must be balling, from the area they live in bham, to the holidays, to all the crap she buys! Not attainable for the average person who can't put #ad next to every 2nd Instagram post.

Again, sorry for the rant!
Well said!

Reactions: 4
Omg!! Serious mis-reading!! Saw the message as ‘Grandad Rog shat’ 😮Apologies - had too much sugar today, climbing the walls & finding all my kitchen cupboards very sexy 😉
Oh even with an injured rib...that was worth the pain, thanks for making me laugh!
I can not unsee that now. BM and her weeing and now this. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3

This wasn’t me just saw this on YouTube. What nasty witch Emma is

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Reading comments someone asked what hotel shes staying at but she commented back saying she wont say, I dont get why she shares every other single detail of her life!!

Reactions: 6
Reading comments someone asked what hotel shes staying at but she commented back saying she wont say, I dont get why she shares every other single detail of her life!!
Just encase the paparazzi track her down HAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.