BrummyMummy #2 Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace chummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s more that he looks his age but she looks so much older than 41. But acts like a 3 year old.

Reactions: 9
Apparently this was why she was happy to be in it 🙄
🙄 She's white, blonde, has an average body size, is able-bodied and conventionally attractive when she isn't gurning. She needs to stop this 'poor me' act, it's just embarrassing.

Reactions: 27
He’s 4 years younger so not that much.
I remember her mentioning the age gap but can’t find it now. She met him in her 20’s and they’ve been married 10 years. I thought he was 7 years younger but that can’t be right?!

Reactions: 1
I remember her mentioning the age gap but can’t find it now. She met him in her 20’s and they’ve been married 10 years. I thought he was 7 years younger but that can’t be right?!
Husband tag vlog.

Reactions: 2
In one of her insta stories she said that hubby & Ethan didn’t want to go to Disney. Explains it, and she is probably taking nanny san so she’ll take hand on hip photos of Emma next to Disney-related things. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Still catching up so sorry if this has been mentioned. I discovered Tattle after Mrs Meldrum aka SellDrum, aka Dulldrum basically said she was being trolled and bullied. She is 💯 the worst for being a liar, misleading her followers etc. Her husband is just as bad, which makes me almost appreciate Stephens lack of interest. But these threads have opened my eyes.

I’m still a follower of BM, but I miss the old days of her sitting and organising her dressing table 🤦🏼‍♀️I know it’s sad, but that was what made her relatable.

I realised these insta “shlebs” were makingme feel inadequate - so I unfollowed Meldrum, Emily Norris etc even Hinch.

The jury is still out in BM, hope she can turn it around

Reactions: 16
Still catching up so sorry if this has been mentioned. I discovered Tattle after Mrs Meldrum aka SellDrum, aka Dulldrum basically said she was being trolled and bullied. She is 💯 the worst for being a liar, misleading her followers etc. Her husband is just as bad, which makes me almost appreciate Stephens lack of interest. But these threads have opened my eyes.

I’m still a follower of BM, but I miss the old days of her sitting and organising her dressing table 🤦🏼‍♀️I know it’s sad, but that was what made her relatable.

I realised these insta “shlebs” were makingme feel inadequate - so I unfollowed Meldrum, Emily Norris etc even Hinch.

I only watched Emily Norris a couple of times but never got through a whole video because she comes across so cocky to me

Reactions: 7
Still catching up so sorry if this has been mentioned. I discovered Tattle after Mrs Meldrum aka SellDrum, aka Dulldrum basically said she was being trolled and bullied. She is 💯 the worst for being a liar, misleading her followers etc. Her husband is just as bad, which makes

I really hope she does. She used to be great, a slightly excitable woman who couldn't quite believe her luck. Now its kerayzee Emma with her face pulling and snarky #ads for spaghetti hoops on toast. If Stephen and her manager really read these threads then neither are having much luck getting her to change her ways. I can't stand the "just unfollow if you font like me" stuff from these people. Your followers are your bread and butter ladies, if your numbers drop the #ad #gifted #scrounged stuff all disappears. Maybe listen to your audience before the whole lot hit "unfollow".

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one with a mild Stephen crush? 😂 not bad looking, brilliant dad, patient, stable job... I need me one of him!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Making ‘sweet sweet love’ to a dishwasher

Why?

Why does everything have to be so sexualised?! I’m all for inappropriate banter between friends, but not every other conversation. And not publicly, online, with strangers. Which makes me feel that she definitely has issues. Her sexual boundaries on what is appropriate and what isn’t are clearly blurred
She can’t be getting enough 😂😂 no, but seriously, there are serious issues with her. I’m not sure what her therapist is working on, but it doesn’t seem to be making a difference! The fake tears at the weekend proved that! It sounds like she is becoming more and more unrelatable.

Reactions: 7
Making ‘sweet sweet love’ to a dishwasher

Why?

Why does everything have to be so sexualised?! I’m all for inappropriate banter between friends, but not every other conversation. And not publicly, online, with strangers. Which makes me feel that she definitely has issues. Her sexual boundaries on what is appropriate and what isn’t are clearly blurred
I thought the exact same! It wouldn't even be so bad if she didn't say stuff like that about literally everything! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one with a mild Stephen crush? 😂 not bad looking, brilliant dad, patient, stable job... I need me one of him!
He doesn’t do a thing for me. He’s too wimpy and hen pecked. I like alpha males not beta!

That is pursuming she has a therapist.
I thought exactly the same! Probably because her mate Louise has one as she has to copy everything she does even the new garden path!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.