BrummyMummy #2 Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace chummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch Louise’s latest vlog where she addressed some negative feedback she has received lately. I know she rubs a lot of people up the wrong way, personally I don’t mind her. She lost me though when she tried to clear up that little misconception we all have that these vloggers just sit around on their ass all day and then moan about it. But seeing as though every vlogger she knows says that there is a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes, how could it not be true?? She also said that she couldn’t go into what the work was, it’s impossible for her to show us EVERY part of her day you know.. but we could never really understand anyway unless we actually do that “job”. If we don’t just take their word on it though, we are basically calling them lazy or liars. Ahhhhhh yep!! I mean I haven’t had to work as a paramedic to respect the amazing work they do day in and day out. But we could never truely appreciate what these people do “behind the scenes” because we have never had to struggle through a day in their shoes. HA! Maybe they should start filming some of this graft rather than yet another video filled with a load of Disney landfill that they have “aquired” for their monthly holiday that the rest of us would have saved a year for. Could they get anymore condescending??

Reactions: 22
She is really showing her true colours now. She is clearly a spoilt witch which has built a successful brand and won’t let anyone criticise her. I think she has calculated very cleverly this bizarre obsession with Disney so that they can free holidays. I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t even really like Disney.

Sadly she won’t stop while the cash is rolling in 😡

Reactions: 13
The only thing that we can hope, is that being vile and passive aggressive, people will start to see her for what she really is! People are that deluded that they will continue to follow her, with constant break downs and being rude to those that try and advise her. Her therapist and her manger are both tit, in my opinion, they are clearly advising her terribly or they also want to see her crash!

Reactions: 11
I think she has calculated very cleverly this bizarre obsession with Disney so that they can free holidays.
Amusingly it seems Disney isn't big into giving actual trips to people for free. Disneyland Paris have their own social media group called InsideEars and at most they'll invite people to a closed event and offer a hotel room for the night its on. In the USA the likes of Tim/Jenn Tracker gets invited to events as he's local to Walt Disney World, recently they went on a cruise event they still end up paying for the vast majority of it themselves.

Quite a lot of people seem to be latching onto Disney for freebies, but their past actions show it can't be that much of a gravy train...

Reactions: 1
She really can't take different opinions can she. What a dramatic spin she put on that comment about trading pins. She knew what she was doing, and got caught out. Rather than be honest she made up more lies. You can tell she was ranting a reply by the fact she repeated herself. "I am a nice person" - actually, nice people don't lie.

Reactions: 18
It’s almost a shame she didn’t go on a big rant about me; a libel case would be fun 😂

“What’s in the box oooooo What’s in the box oooooo is it Gary Barlow.....no it’s court papers” (and a balloon because I like the idea of a balloon floating out with court papers attached) 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Most concerning for me is that she has said she is aware that the "full time" blogging job will come to an end and she will have to return to work. Does she honestly think she's going to be able to go back to teaching or do any work with young people after posting stuff like that?
My husband is a headteacher in a secondary school. He was saying how they spend lots of time teaching the students about digital footprint! She would have a hard time as well from teenagers who have seen her antics. They don’t let you forget !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She just wrote she doesn’t always deal with the online comments right (you would have been better using the word ‘correctly’ bab).

Anyway, she still writes that passive aggressive comment on her video that was posted above. No consistency between those two things!

Reactions: 6
BM definitely reads here “maybe don’t handle it right” - she’s read here and realised that she’s been unnecessarily crappy at being called out on the pins thing and is now trying to back track

Reactions: 12
The problem is she deletes and hopes it will all go away! She doesn’t apologise or acknowledge her mistakes, she puts crap things up like that, as it has to be all about her and her issues!

Reactions: 10
That YouTube reply too... please learn some different punctuation! Full stops can be used effectively with short sentences and single words but not every time! How did she get her teaching qualifications and manage in her job with such poor writing skills?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The problem is she deletes and hopes it will all go away! She doesn’t apologise or acknowledge her mistakes, she puts crap things up like that, as it has to be all about her and her issues!
I completely agree, she doesn't deal with it like an adult and it's frustrating and embarrassing!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 13124BM definitely reads here “maybe don’t handle it right” - she’s read here and realised that she’s been unnecessarily crappy at being called out on the pins thing and is now trying to back track
Also this picture she has posted is crap too, she was a teacher, she had regular performance management meetings and lesson observations. She worked in a professional role with standards and accountability, if Influencing is now her professional role then she needs to get herself some standards.
When she makes a mistake ie; The Sun, Disney Pins or slagging off her husband, she should acknowledge it and apologise not just say...I live with cake and glitter..that’s just not professional.

Reactions: 19
I’d be very interested to hear what she takes from Brene Brown when one of her main messages is gratitude. Something so many of these influencers seem to be lacking. Or they certainly come across as lacking.

Reactions: 8
Unfortunately lots of other places gift Disney holidays though. Think floridatix is one. So the third party ticket/holiday sellers. I mean even that Ingham got a free holiday and guide as did the meldrum. Neither declared properly unfortunately at least brogan Tate declared her freebies.

Reactions: 3
Ugh. She’s so concerned about the safety of her family but has tagged exactly where she is right now.
Can I just say as a local national trust goer that I am devestated she has latched on to these outings. I hope I never see her there and lowering the tone.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ugh. She’s so concerned about the safety of her family but has tagged exactly where she is right now.
Can I just say as a local national trust goer that I am devestated she has latched on to these outings. I hope I never see her there and lowering the tone.
She’s just following Louise. Louise started going to these parks and now she is too. The only difference is Louise can hold herself in a respective manner and not be loud, embarrassing and just scummy mummy.

Reactions: 6
She’s currently ten mins from where I live, am tempted to pop in and rescue her husband... let him know there are people who can help him!!!
If she is boomeranging in my local pub this afternoon, the locals won’t put up with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reading comments someone asked what hotel shes staying at but she commented back saying she wont say, I dont get why she shares every other single detail of her life!!
She said on insta stories she’s staying at the fancy Disneyland hotel

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.