Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
That's it I cant watch this shit shower anymore !
She bangs on about just being a normal mum and she's so relatable and then in the first 5 minutes of the weekly flog she says we normally have 2 trips to Disney a year, once to Paris and once to Florida.
WTF does she not realise how unrelatable that makes her. We have decided to go to Florida when our boy is 10 and have to save for 5 years to make this possible !!!!!
And she's achieving this all while sat on her arse doing nothing and selling her children out, makes my blood boil 😤😤😤😤

Reactions: 26

EyesOpened123

The thing I’ve noticed increasingly is Emma’s insistence on centring herself at the middle of everything she writes....the awful event in New Zealand became about HER and HER experience as an RE teacher. The post about Unmumsy mum’s birthday became a post about what an awful year SHES having (and less so about her friend and celebrating her). I know stuff like this must be hard for her to read / hear about from others....but I just don’t think she’s aware of how these posts come across and the shift in the tone of her posts and stories recently. It’s all very self involved and I worry for her a bit... :-(

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Onthefence

Another laugh from the vlog “Disney is our family hobby. We love it. We spend all our money on it”. Oh boys do you want to go to Disneyland? No.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Sponfused

VIP Member
I’ve been following on these threads for a while as encouragement that what I was thinking about these women wasn’t absolutely bonkers... and today I have finally felt the need to comment. And to my surprise it’s not even about the Meldrums who really grind my gears! It’s Brummy (who I have actually really liked for the longest time). Maybe it is the dissapointment that comes from that which is leading me to pop my Tattle cherry with her!

I tuned off Instagram earlier during the Hello Fresh ad segment there, turning over to YouTube to find her peddling the same shit! And she even manages to get that poor husband to do the work for her! That is in amongst showing off her new garden and kitchen, complaining about said garden and kitchen (I don’t know if I can hear how well she is coping with it one more time), talking about her 30th trip to Disney for the year, apologising that her vlog will only be 2 days this week because it’s all SO MUCH (trying that with my boss tomorrow - wish some luck!), is she being paid by Hayu because it sure feels like it but who knows because it all feels like one big sales pitch! Oh and then that amazing Harry Potter experience that she has seemingly been invited to as one of the “shlebs”. I just find it all so bloody unrelatable now and I think they have forgotten what their platforms are all about. I’m all for making a living but some of them are really making it feel smarmy now.

Auntsally

I think Ethan is the first child ever to get fed up of Disney holidays!! That should tell her something.
If one of my children really didn't want to go on holiday where i was suggesting, then i would pick another destination that made everyone happy. Holidays, to me, are meant to be a family occasion, and this to me would be a sign to perhaps stop forcing the Disney obsession on everyone in the household.

CCS

She makes herself the victim every single time! It must be absolutely draining for those around her. what's wrong with saying I got it wrong and I'm sorry

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Longtime lurker, first time poster!
I've met Emma a couple of times, and she did seem genuine in person. The first time was at an event, with Stephen and Erin, so obviously she was 'on', but the second time was in the local Wilko, where we had a genuine chat and I helped her find candy canes for her mug shoot.
Despite this, I have unfollowed her, because the way she behaves online has turned me off her. Everyone has an online persona, but hers seems to be turned up to the max! Those faces she pulls and the dreaded takeaway dance make me cringe, and it seems like the more she tries to be relatable, the further away she actually is. You can't relate to people by talking about watching RH all day, but also take about how hard you work!
Sorry for the long post, but I've been reading this thread for a while and wanted to add my two cents :)

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I hate The Sun because of the Hillsborough tragedy. I am the same age as Brummy and live in the same area (The Midlands). I am genuinely shocked that she doesn't understand the hugely horrific behaviour of that paper towards the Liverpool fans.
If I see anything sponsored by The Sun I take time to explain why I won’t buy that item.

They had a flower display at Gardeners World last year and I politely told the girls on the stand why I didn’t want the freebie, we had a chat and that was that.

She made a mistake with this one, I can’t understand how she didn’t know about it, but when that mistake was politely pointed out- the comment was really polite she chose to cry.
All she had to do was take the post down and educate herself about that tradgedy and the ongoing fight for justice that those families have had to go through.

I am shocked by her behaviour!

In addition I can’t believe she filmed her poor husband having a lovely time on the trampoline when he has asked not to be filmed, the way he stopped and got off was really sad.

• Heart

RALN

This wasn’t me just saw this on YouTube. What nasty bitch Emma is

• Wow
  • Angry

Auntsally

This morning when she was talking about crying over the state of the house, she has only just got back from a luxury hotel whilst Stephen was on his own with 2 children during it all! She gets back for a few hours and breaks down. She is unreal.
This is why I've just unfollowed her. I was there before she got to 10k followers. I can't be dealing with the dramatic behaviour. I'd love a new kitchen, can't afford one. However, I know it's an upheavel, mucky, inconvenience, but you get through it because your excited to get the end product. I just want her to pull herself together and stop acting like a child.
She is an insufferable attention seeker.

I actually came here because of her, ready to agree that it's a horrid place. However, it's the opposite and by reading various threads I've also unfollowed pentland and blocked the horror that is FOD. I feel much better for it

Now if you don't mind, I'm off to lounge in my soft office whilst my husband does the child care. 😂

• Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
That post could have been so much less damaging if she put something like "missing the kids and Stephen, but enjoying being out if the chaos and not having to do the school run this morning"!

Reactions: 23

Sponfused

VIP Member
I’m not from the UK so hadn’t heard of the Hillsborough disaster until now. I’ve just looked into it and I actually cannot fathom her response. How could you even go on to complain about such vapid problems in the same caption?? “I never get chosen for the paper because I’m old and loud”. God.. I am getting chocked up just reading that. :cry:

Those poor people, their poor families. She isn’t even humble enough to take it down after the fact.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I would not be impressed if I was her neighbour and the kids were outside on the trampoline at 7 in the morning.
Further proof (if we needed it) that she couldn't care less about other people. Remember when she was staying in that hotel in NYC and her boy was playing a drum kit and her daughter singing at the top of her voice? As long as Emma is happy she couldn't give a shiny shit about about anyone else, whether that's her neighbours, other people staying in the hotel or the Hillsborough victims.

• Haha
  • Sad

Pumkinspice

I haven’t watched one of her videos in ages. I decided to watch the latest weekly one.
You know how she often jokingly says she’s a woman on the edge? Well she really is. Something’s not right and it’s showing.

She is all over the place. She’s fidgety and looking all around. Manic, possessed at times. Insecure and self-conscious. You can actually see it. She does not seem a well woman. She needs to get out of this hole and live a normal life. Stop being a sell out emma and put your life and that of your family’s first. Ads in the middle of the videos? Not even the awful meldrums do that!

All I see from these floggers are deep down, unhappy people. They are either liars and narcissists or unhappy women with mental health issues.

Last edited:

Grayson

VIP Member
Its the childish attitude I don't get. As we all know (because you mention it every other second) your a 41 year old woman. All you have to say is "I was incredibly happy to be in the paper, I had no idea that paper would cause offence and to be respectful of my followers who are upset by it, I will take this post down"
Not well unfollow me then. What a ridiculous attitude. I'm hoping lots do just that and unfollow the ridiculous woman.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Just to add...when she says I’m just a mum on social media and I don’t know what I’m doing, the comments stick with me for weeks and affect me personally.

How about 30 years of battling to get your voice heard, your children were killed and the ‘comments’ made in a paper that were horrific accusations...do you think they might stick for a little bit longer than weeks?

Can this woman just not admit when she is wrong and apologise properly. She says ‘I can’t do this job anymore as it affects me’ but today...brightness and sunshine...send freebies this way.

This has really pissed me off and I hope her husband/manager takes time to explain why those comments (that were politely made to address the situation) should have been dealt with properly and not just cried over!

Last edited:
I use to really like Emma. Her kids are the same ages and the same genders as mine, so I could relate alot.
The last year she's gone so off track, every time I watch her I just think wtf.
As for this whole separate hoildays, there's noway I would take one child and not the other, and I know that both my children would miss one another aswell. Why not just do something together, e.g. Butlins, haven,loads to do for kids that age for a FAMILY holiday.
I'm unfollowing her, it will be full of her living her best life this weekend, without a thought for her boy.

Reactions: 22