Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
I'm not sure where to start really , my mum was the most beautiful, clever ,kind , funny, generous, adventurous & caring lady . She has never ever done anything embarrassing like Emma. Thank goodness I can look back at my childhood and feel proud that she was my mum, we sadly lost her on Sunday . I'm heartbroken.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
“As you know our holidays have not gone to plan recently”. Excuse me? There’s been a global pandemic and you’ve managed to go to Disneyland Paris, Butlins, Brighton & on a Disney cruise. Take a fucking look around you at other people Babs

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

tahrah

Being online comes with a lot of trolling. And don’t worry about me! I’m in a place with boundaries so I’m seriously OK. But the stuff that happened to me online the past few years forever changed me.

Accounts set up pretending to be my husband. People contacting friends saying how awful I am. Police involvement. Comments on everything from my looks. To my mental health. To my parenting. By women. Who are tutors, teachers, school governors, mothers and ironically a women’s empowerment account. ... Emmalicous

Perhaps this should tell you something, Emma. It's a pity your head is so far up your own buttocks you cannot see how selfish, immature and egotistical you are. You have many YouTubers - in your orbit - who produce quality videos showing how parenthood can be difficult and challenging but overcome those challenges by improving the health and well being of their families by diet, exercise and quality time together. You miss the mark on all three.

Did you think being on social media was going to be easy? Throw a couple shite videos up a week and act like a complete nutter on Instagram isn't going to give you unconditional love and praise by women who ACTUALLY work and provide a good base for their children to flourish in. You are a disappointment, not only to yourself, but to women in general. If you get blow back, that's why. No woman is going to sit back and watch another woman stay home all day, cook frozen meals for their family and not spend any quality time together >> whilst calling THAT a job. It isn't a job Emma, it's a way to feed your ego. You will go to any length to get attention albeit using your children, your sickly grandmother, your dying dog etc. Your sunny manic personality does not fool us. You are a narcissist.

If you are going to put yourself (and your family) out there expect to be pelted with tomatoes or flowers. It's your choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Disney song Babs tribute 😁
Based on the endless amounts of tat/Christmas decs etc!

"Part of MY world"

Parody of "Part of your world" from the little mermaid 🦀🐠🧜‍♀️

🎵🎶Look at this mug
Isn't it sweet?
Wouldn't you think my collections complete?
Wouldn't ya think I'm a gal
A gal who has tonnes of shit

Look at this stove
Unused and old
How long until the slow cooker is sold?
Looking around here you'd think
"Sure, she's a wasteful bitch"

I've got gadgets and houseplants a plenty
I've got boob belts and headbands galore
You want size 18 frocks?
I'm a twenty!
But who cares? No big deal..
Just like my pores...

I wanna be where the insta huns are
I wanna be endlessly praised and worshipped
Blocking the trolls and what's that word again? Oh, delete!
Doom scrolling all day it don't get you too far
My gammy leg disappears for jumpin' and dancin'
Slobbing around on the sofa for TV and to - what's that word? Oh, EAT...

Instas my werk
Flashing my gunt
Finding more ways to dodge the school run
Bullying Ste
Bet you wanna be
Part of MY world

What would I give, if I could live
Without the haters
Why am paid a meagre wage to advertise brands
Betcha on the gram, they understand
Cos they're all selling out their daughters
My type of women
Downright dimwits
Anything for cash

And ready to know what the cowbags know
Ignore their questions, block don't answer
Post more pit stories with my - what's the word? Gurrrnnnnn...

Don't care how I earn
My Babette's love
Love all my hauls and lick my arse...

I have a master's degree
Bet you wanna be
Part of MY world.. 🎵🎶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Memmy

VIP Member
Breaking News, Babs invented highlighter on the nose.

Breaking News, Babs invented highlighter

Breaking News, Babs invented noses 🤥

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
wow, did anyone see the photo of grandad rog that wet san shared? the poor guy is definitely not well. he didn't look well in the photos they shared on his birthday in the summer, but the poor guy has lost so much weight and aged dramatically since then. 😔

i really hope he's okay, but if i were babs, i'd be focusing way more time on spending time with him than dicking around filming hauls and spending christmas at disney.

• Sad
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Happy new thread day Cow Bags!
Luckily I am checking Tattle on my lunch break (actually half an hour I’m not working, not a Babs style break from watching telly by watching more telly but with a sandwich 🤣)

So a recap…..

Babs has been a bit quiet this week by her usual standards…..as in 15 stories a day rather than 30! But noticeable. And lots of manic chat, days with no make up/looking extra rough. Pit stories with no top on. Could be her dad, could be her Insta “career” crumbling around her, could be sulking about everyone thinking she’s a twat. We shall see!

She still managed to post quite a lot of crap though, including:
-Go Henry AD with just the kids. Bless them, but nope.
-A post after a day in London (looking in shops, obvs, and crying at fake snow) about her “anxiety” that seems to come and go as conveniently as her bad back and numb leg. Also managed to shoehorn in a compliment from a stranger about her hair 🤣 but it was a man, so then she was offended and victimised.
-Peddling her crappy mugs.
-Reel trying on three sparkly “frocks”. Didn’t put make up or tights on, they all looked awful, she was awful, twerking and thinking she was Marilyn Monroe 🤢 Honestly it was just desperate/embarrassing/cringe worthy.
-Grid post about how she doesn’t care if she’s embarrassing because she has so much more fun being loud and extra. Keep telling yourself that Babs!
-Christmas chocolate poll on Remembrance Day. Because Babs doesn’t care about anyone else.
-Dropped in a hint that there will be a Christmas trip to Disney.
-Vlogs about shopping for Christmas tat and looking at tat in garden centres and basically spending money and showing off. Same old.
-Very proud of her “Christmas village” which is a line of little houses on the fireplace.
-A really really disturbing AD for Getting Personal with photo advent calendars, the idea being she is so greedy she can’t resist them and so there she is with chocolate smeared ALL around her mouth, licking herself 🤢🤮 Seriously needed to come with a health warning!
-Sunday off, back Monday with 12 stories and a grid post by 7:45am. So clearly she is addicted to Insta and struggles with missing the attention on a Sunday!
-Showing off Christmas mugs and decorations. On November 15th. To people who may not be able to afford to waste £16 on one mug, never mind a cupboard full, when they have to heat their homes, feed their kids and buy presents. Read the room Babs!
-Her and Erin watching the laptop in bed (FFS Babs have a week off tat shopping and online ordering and spend the money on a tv for the bedroom!) after 7pm to PROVE to us tattlers that she DOES spend time with the kids and they aren’t just locked away. Yeah sure, ok Babs.
-Threatening another dress try on reel with non-sparkly “frocks” for Christmas parties. She’s claimed many times she has nowhere to go to wear these dresses, yet she’s buying more. I think she thinks she’s such a fashion influencer that it’s her duty to try on dresses for her followers. But honestly, she really doesn’t need to bother!
-A mention of her dad having a big appointment, followed by an AD for Studio (wow. She’s so low the way she uses family drama for engagement!) and family board games. Which they don’t play, because she banishes the kids away!
-Gross make up, gross faces, gross Babs!

• Heart
  • Haha

tahrah

Ooooo I can't! And she blocked me on tiktock as I mentioned her rehashed content lol
I can see it too
... and she definitely blocked me on YouTube because I questioned why Erin was jumping on the trampoline with a neck brace on!

Emma does not like to be questioned about her lifestyle at all.

In her eyes, she is the leader and she opposes anyone who thinks otherwise.

That's why they go to Disney 10 times a year. That's why her house is covered in the initial "E". That's why she bullies friendships (have you ever heard how she talks to Rachel?) That's why she spends all her time in Erin's room "organizing" and showing the world her personal belongings. That's why she never plays with her children based on THEIR likes. That's why she decorates the house alone. That's why she refuses to cook and has to be catered to by her mother. That's why she ignorantly refuses to say gnomes correctly. That's why she refuses to learn how to correctly apply eyeshadow onto her puffy hooded eyes. That's why she refuses to dress appropriately for her aging/expanding middle aged body.

~ Emma is a petulant child who wants constant praise with zero criticism. 👶

Well, she picked the wrong career choice.
Some of us have a brain and are not - at all - easily amused by the silly antics of a forty something year old woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

ohyes

VIP Member
948C9033-B773-4357-B548-F2780E7D27AD.jpeg
D2626F32-E1BA-425F-A4CE-3F8A653C8E28.jpeg

Tell me your life is boring and empty without actually telling me your life is boring and empty….

• Haha
  • Heart

Bohooo

'Its anti bullying week let's talk about Emma.... ' no surprise there its always about Emma. It should be its anti bullying week and my kids will need all the help they can get when they are ridiculed, bullied and belittled because of my poor choice of parenting, exploiting them on the Internet 😡

• Angry
  • Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211120-163112_Instagram.jpg

Yes! Of course you do Emma you utter bitch!
That face shows your true colours!
And maybe if you got your lazy, slobby fat arse dressed on a Saturday and did something with your kids, they wouldn't subject you to such shit films! Why are you so thick Emma!? Surely this is basic parenting. Come on, your brand is being a Mummy. Do better you fucking waste of space!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

BonBon27

VIP Member
Look Cow Bags, the dog loves me. She doesn’t hate me. We’re bonded. We’re going to be hanging out together forever. Lucy loved me and now Margot loves me. Ok?? So stop saying the dog doesn’t like me. I mean, thanks for the content idea as I don’t have anything else to write about but neeeeed a grid post because it’s Monday and I had a day off yesterday and I can’t cope without getting likes and comments. But yeah. The dog likes me and will be my friend. So there. And I am going to drop in a mention of running because I want to pretend I do Couch 52K and you nasty Cow Bags don’t believe me. But if I say it again my Babettes will fall for it. They’re not insanely clever mums, teachers and school governors.
67B35623-B0AF-4671-B9C5-34F1ABEA7326.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36