Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing in 2022 is going to see Babs hit the Golden Anniversary of 100 Threads isn't it and I'm here for it 🤣🤣🤣
Great thread title 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Breaking News, Babs invented highlighter on the nose.

Breaking News, Babs invented highlighter

Breaking News, Babs invented noses 🤥

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Happy new thread day Cow Bags!
Luckily I am checking Tattle on my lunch break (actually half an hour I’m not working, not a Babs style break from watching telly by watching more telly but with a sandwich 🤣)

So a recap…..

Babs has been a bit quiet this week by her usual standards…..as in 15 stories a day rather than 30! But noticeable. And lots of manic chat, days with no make up/looking extra rough. Pit stories with no top on. Could be her dad, could be her Insta “career” crumbling around her, could be sulking about everyone thinking she’s a twit. We shall see!

She still managed to post quite a lot of crap though, including:
-Go Henry AD with just the kids. Bless them, but nope.
-A post after a day in London (looking in shops, obvs, and crying at fake snow) about her “anxiety” that seems to come and go as conveniently as her bad back and numb leg. Also managed to shoehorn in a compliment from a stranger about her hair 🤣 but it was a man, so then she was offended and victimised.
-Peddling her crappy mugs.
-Reel trying on three sparkly “frocks”. Didn’t put make up or tights on, they all looked awful, she was awful, twerking and thinking she was Marilyn Monroe 🤢 Honestly it was just desperate/embarrassing/cringe worthy.
-Grid post about how she doesn’t care if she’s embarrassing because she has so much more fun being loud and extra. Keep telling yourself that Babs!
-Christmas chocolate poll on Remembrance Day. Because Babs doesn’t care about anyone else.
-Dropped in a hint that there will be a Christmas trip to Disney.
-Vlogs about shopping for Christmas tat and looking at tat in garden centres and basically spending money and showing off. Same old.
-Very proud of her “Christmas village” which is a line of little houses on the fireplace.
-A really really disturbing AD for Getting Personal with photo advent calendars, the idea being she is so greedy she can’t resist them and so there she is with chocolate smeared ALL around her mouth, licking herself 🤢🤮 Seriously needed to come with a health warning!
-Sunday off, back Monday with 12 stories and a grid post by 7:45am. So clearly she is addicted to Insta and struggles with missing the attention on a Sunday!
-Showing off Christmas mugs and decorations. On November 15th. To people who may not be able to afford to waste £16 on one mug, never mind a cupboard full, when they have to heat their homes, feed their kids and buy presents. Read the room Babs!
-Her and Erin watching the laptop in bed (FFS Babs have a week off tat shopping and online ordering and spend the money on a tv for the bedroom!) after 7pm to PROVE to us tattlers that she DOES spend time with the kids and they aren’t just locked away. Yeah sure, ok Babs.
-Threatening another dress try on reel with non-sparkly “frocks” for Christmas parties. She’s claimed many times she has nowhere to go to wear these dresses, yet she’s buying more. I think she thinks she’s such a fashion influencer that it’s her duty to try on dresses for her followers. But honestly, she really doesn’t need to bother!
-A mention of her dad having a big appointment, followed by an AD for Studio (wow. She’s so low the way she uses family drama for engagement!) and family board games. Which they don’t play, because she banishes the kids away!
-Gross make up, gross faces, gross Babs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So many things confuse me about this lady.

Why is someone with kids in the last years of primary school utterly obsessed with Disney? To the point of having a separate Disney tree? I won’t judge about the village idea - my Nana collected tea pots (all of which went to the charity shop when she died because quite frankly they were fecking hideous to anyone who wasn’t her) but what’s the mug obsession all about? She lives with three other humans, does she really need 500 mugs?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Breaking News, Babs invented highlighter on the nose.

Breaking News, Babs invented highlighter

Breaking News, Babs invented noses 🤥
everyone is well aware that adding highlighter to the tip of the nose is a "thing" - it's a make up trend, and certainly not one that babs, the self-proclaimed fashion creator, invented. however, in babs' case, applying highlighter simply exacerbates the sheen on the her greasy skin, so not only does she look like she has greasy cheeks, she now also appears to have a greasy tip on her nose. good job, babs. 👌🏻

also, the "hope you're well" that babs throws into her pit stories as a filler when she needs a second to think of something else to say is incredibly irritating. it's absolutely meaningless. if you have nothing to say babs, just shut the duck instead of throwing in an entirely disingenuous "hope you're well" multiple times throughout a couple of stories simply to fill gaps where you're desperately trying to to decide which gurning face to pull next. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I suspect babs is the influencer of choice for Studio because she fits their #TeamEarly brief so well as she consistently lives a season ahead of everyone, and every other influencer probably has content and ads lined up for November so didn't have space in their schedule.

If you were thinking of buying a 2022 diary babs, I wouldn't bother. With no friends and work drying up, I doubt you'll have much to plan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is she not concerned that she used to be a teacher, educating the next generation. Now she has made a video of herself as an inflatable elf and is updating her babettes on her new slippers. How does she not see that her 'career' now is so irrelevant?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
948C9033-B773-4357-B548-F2780E7D27AD.jpeg
D2626F32-E1BA-425F-A4CE-3F8A653C8E28.jpeg

Tell me your life is boring and empty without actually telling me your life is boring and empty….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Shall we take bets on how often in the last 4 years her previous slippers were washed?!
im going for a big fat ZERO, nada, zilch, zip

can you imagine the cheesy whiff from the non-hygienic ones trotters 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean I am fond of a new pair of slippers but I don’t plan my day around their delivery and plan on sharing the breaking news with everyone…..I’m waiting for the breaking news ticker to update on sky with this world changing event 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
So you don’t stare out the window waiting for a new slipper delivery? Weird 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So many things confuse me about this lady.

Why is someone with kids in the last years of primary school utterly obsessed with Disney? To the point of having a separate Disney tree? I won’t judge about the village idea - my Nana collected tea pots (all of which went to the charity shop when she died because quite frankly they were fecking hideous to anyone who wasn’t her) but what’s the mug obsession all about? She lives with three other humans, does she really need 500 mugs?
She's not a Lady!!

• Haha
So you don’t stare out the window waiting for a new slipper delivery? Weird 🤪
I see on her latest post they have arrived……bet she tells the neighbours she’s neighbourhood watch but us cowbags know she’s hunting down the yodel…..Hermes….or DPD driver…….
im thinking the slippers may be the instafloggers brand of choice sheepers 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she not concerned that she used to be a teacher, educating the next generation. Now she has made a video of herself as an inflatable elf and is updating her babettes on her new slippers. How does she not see that her 'career' now is so irrelevant?
more so the fact that despite the fact her current car crash "career" is lying in shattered fragments around her feet, she still totally believes that she be getting back into teaching/lecturing once her influenza "career" is over! she's dreaming of. a future educating the next generation, whilst filming herself dressed as an inflatable elf fighting to squeeze through the doorway of her tiny house with her husband dressed as an inflatable turkey. i would love to see her invent a way of describing THAT "werk" in the career section of her cv when she's applying to teacher jobs, along with the fanny fanning, DV jokes and licking her own chocolate-covered face etc. she won't even make the interview stage when simply entering her name into google brings up an endless spiel of articles highlighting her horrendous behaviour, alongside the reels and images she's actively chosen to put online! the fact she thinks she will ever work as a teacher is even more of a joke than her self-diagnosed "anxiety". 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her stories today are weirder than usual! It really is like watching someone having some sort of breakdown.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Jesus this woman is even lying about monopoly now. Like isn’t it a known joke that monopoly causes rows? And the Conways playing a board game together? Never happened.
i think what she actually means is that monopoly causes rows in the conway household, because when steve and the kids settle down to play a board game, babs refuses to take part, but then sits whinging at "the people" on her phone, rolling her eyes about the fact that her family are spending time together while she sits alone in front of netflix, slyly taking photos of them in the dining room to sneakily post online, making a huge drama about the fact that she can hear them talking about "hotels" and "top hats" and "jail" and she "doesn't understanddddd", implying that she - poor babs - has specifically been excluded from the family game night, when in actuality she's pointedly refused because she wants to watch teen mom, not feel forced into spending time with her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.