Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented on the getting personal post on another tit account I have and they’ve blocked me the fuckers 😂 And yes, they’ve deleted all the negative comments. They clearly have about as much integrity as Babs.

On the plus side, Jess plus size thingy’s ad has about 700 likes and 70 off comments. Bab’s previous add garnered a mere 51 likes and 3 comments. Her career is slipping down the drain and I’m here for the meltdown 🍿

I commented on the getting personal post on another tit account I have and they’ve blocked me the fuckers 😂 And yes, they’ve deleted all the negative comments. They clearly have about as much integrity as Babs.

On the plus side, Jess plus size thingy’s ad has about 700 likes and 70 off comments. Bab’s previous add garnered a mere 51 likes and 3 comments. Her career is slipping down the drain and I’m here for the meltdown 🍿
*odd

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve just looked at Getting Personal on Trust Pilot and they sound just like the kind of company Babs would be involved with. While they have 46% Excellent reviews, 39% are rated Bad.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Who's Rachel?
Is it Rachel as in "my friends Rachel and dave" usually when she's talking about stuff people have bought for her! Not heard her mention them in ages, but I definitely remember her having friends over to the old house and her showing off stuff they've bought her!

Reactions: 11
Is it Rachel as in "my friends Rachel and dave" usually when she's talking about stuff people have bought for her! Not heard her mention them in ages, but I definitely remember her having friends over to the old house and her showing off stuff they've bought her!
She made a speech at their wedding i think? They're probably still in the teaching world working real jobs

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The thing I find the worst about that ad is she lives in Birmingham, so many boroughs have low deprivation, food banks are hugely relied on as are free school meals so children can eat. And she shoves that chocolate in her gob like a pig. She has no idea how hard it is to struggle, a deserving family would have cherished that. She absolutely misses the mark, earlier in the year the quiz for the foodbank and now this. It's all about greed and attention. And clearly poor Margot will be a business expense, she's in basically every ad now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The thing I find the worst about that ad is she lives in Birmingham, so many boroughs have low deprivation, food banks are hugely relied on as are free school meals so children can eat. And she shoves that chocolate in her gob like a pig. She has no idea how hard it is to struggle, a deserving family would have cherished that. She absolutely misses the mark, earlier in the year the quiz for the foodbank and now this. It's all about greed and attention. And clearly poor Margot will be a business expense, she's in basically every ad now.
when she was promoting that quiz, she was happily encouraging the babettes to donate to food banks - whilst simultaneously NEVER donating to food banks herself. sure, the profits from the quiz were donated, but not a single penny was from babs' own multitude of pockets. 😡

she's such a hypocrite. she makes a HUGE deal about how she donates a pitiful £1 from each sale of her extortionately-priced mugs to birmingham hospital, and expects asspats galore - despite the fact that they've clearly been priced in a way that ensures she still makes maximum profit - so we are all very aware that if babs ever did donate to a foodbank, it's not something she'd do on the downlow. she'd be posing for photos and plastering that tit all over her stories, in order to seek praise and attention. last christmas, she literally shared a photo of herself lying on the floor, totally covered in festive snacks - totes hilarious in the midst of a pandemic, when so many families were struggling to feed their kids - let alone afford presents or treats for christmas. 🤦🏻‍♀️

she never fails to misread the room. sure, she'll mention the foodbank when she has something to gain from doing so, but as for actually supporting families who are struggling by donating literally anything herself, she won't even chuck a tin of soup their way, because she wants to spend every last penny on sheer tat - because tat hauls are important to HER, and SHE is all that matters. hence why she never donates any of the toys or gifts she receives to charity, or organises a giveaway for her devoted babettes, if it's given to babs, it's HERS. regardless of whether she wants it or will ever use it or whether it fits within the boundaries of their tiny house, absolutely nothing will prise it from babs' sweaty clutches. it's like those lol dolls she was recently advertising - what happened to them?! presumably crammed in a box up in top top, because i doubt either of the kids wanted them, when they could have been donated - there are so many struggling families who would be grateful to be able to give them as gifts to their kids at christmas, but babs is thoughtless and inconsiderate and never stops to consider her privilege, and the fact that she perpetually rubs it into her followers' faces. don't forget, she's going to disneyland this christmas! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
She thinks shes being funny with those chocolate ads but that is how she is genuinely viewed. Greedy, gluttonous and selfish. It is how she comes across everyday.

• Heart
I have never known a 43 year be so excited about their birthday!
And going shopping again today - to buy candles. Maybe I’m doing things wrong, but I would be very happy with slipper or a candle as a birthday/Christmas present. It’s like she has to buy herself all the things so that she then has to be bought even more stuff for her birthday. Aren’t slippers and candles standard presents to people?

Reactions: 25
She really is completely self absorbed 😳. Does she really believe her children are going to think she's ace when they're teenagers and there are articles about how she threatened to "smash their dad's face in" online?
When I was a teenager my Mom would sometimes dance to the music whilst in a queue in a shop or whatever and I used to cringe myself into oblivion and tell her how embarrassing she was. If Babs thinks Erin is going to think she's ace with all the crap she has put online FOREVER then she is in for a complete shock come September.

Reactions: 21
Look Cow Bags, the dog loves me. She doesn’t hate me. We’re bonded. We’re going to be hanging out together forever. Lucy loved me and now Margot loves me. Ok?? So stop saying the dog doesn’t like me. I mean, thanks for the content idea as I don’t have anything else to write about but neeeeed a grid post because it’s Monday and I had a day off yesterday and I can’t cope without getting likes and comments. But yeah. The dog likes me and will be my friend. So there. And I am going to drop in a mention of running because I want to pretend I do Couch 52K and you nasty Cow Bags don’t believe me. But if I say it again my Babettes will fall for it. They’re not insanely clever mums, teachers and school governors.
67B35623-B0AF-4671-B9C5-34F1ABEA7326.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Look Cow Bags, the dog loves me. She doesn’t hate me. We’re bonded. We’re going to be hanging out together forever. Lucy loved me and now Margot loves me. Ok?? So stop saying the dog doesn’t like me. I mean, thanks for the content idea as I don’t have anything else to write about but neeeeed a grid post because it’s Monday and I had a day off yesterday and I can’t cope without getting likes and comments. But yeah. The dog likes me and will be my friend. So there. And I am going to drop in a mention of running because I want to pretend I do Couch 52K and you nasty Cow Bags don’t believe me. But if I say it again my Babettes will fall for it. They’re not insanely clever mums, teachers and school governors.View attachment 880879
Spot on. 👏 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The more babs shares old photos or reels the more it shows how much weight she’s piled on and how much she’s aged in a year or two.

Reactions: 25
Ok sure that dog was SOOOO comfortable in that sling as you attempted to “run” getting snakes in the face by your “cracking rack” 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.